Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

XKCD: Click and Drag

Just wanted to share a truly mind-blowing comic from Randall Munroe. Check it out at http://www.xkcd.com/1110/, but be sure to have plenty of free time.

Thanks for reminding me. Between Diablo3, WoW, Okami I hardly have screentime to visit xkcd. And this is truly a gem! I am afraid I might miss something and might spend too much time, investigating all of it.
    Anyone found soemthing up in the sky/below ground? I am still going right, gonna check left after that then maybe sky/underground.
    Again, thanks for the reminder!

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 11:27 PM ----------

And I hate it......okay not really...but that mine!!! OMG!!!! WHY!!!! WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY!!!! END!!! END ALLREADY!!! END!!!
    *breathes heavily*
    Well atleast I found the minecraft reference

EDIT:

I wished there was a save button, so I could continue exploring some other day

EDIT: MAde it out alive....can't say whether my sanity remains intact :P (might have missed a few corridors, not sure, but not going down there,...EVER AGAIN!)

EDIT:

And it's done.......I think. There are probably things in the sky that I missed...but I have a life...(hard to defend that claim after re-reading my own post)....or at least better things to do ;P
    Last edited by Vasti; 2012-09-20 at 12:33 AM.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

What have you done to me. So far I've seen a star wars reference and a Minecraft one.

That comic is awesome

Found dinosaurs, could be a jurassic park reference
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Oh my god! This is addicting! I'm in some weird tunnels right now, this is fantastic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you have to link this, why?

..... I just lost an hour of my life on this....

...and I have no regrets...

Serious : It's awesome. Thanks for linking it.

Amazing. Took so much clicking and dragging to get to the top of those towers..... worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear lord. I had to stop myself before I was driven mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, fun. I traveled down Super Mario's death pits. Now I see Flagpole Sitta. Can't imagine how long this thing took to create. How big is it, and what's at the other end if you go all the way down? Anything in the sky?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't usually read this, just not my taste of comic, but this was awesome, kudos to the artist.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are whales in the sky.... Why are there whales in the sky!?
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    There are whales in the sky.... Why are there whales in the sky!?
    read the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, and you'll see. and then you'll go looking for a bowl of petunias in the sky.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    read the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, and you'll see. and then you'll go looking for a bowl of petunias in the sky.
    "Oh no, not again."

I loved the minecraft creeper ^_^
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

lol i went to high school with that dude. he was a year ahead of me but i was really close with one of his friends. his work is pretty legit.

I'm a long-time regular XKCD reader, but for me this was definitely one of the highlights in the history of the comic.

It's incredible how easy it is to appeal to our desire to explore.