10+ Year Old Account

Was there a WW Barb stealth nerf??

I haven't logged on in several days until last night. So yeah, I log on, join a buddy's game, and start to do my thing. I immediately notice that I'm Fury starved basically all the time. My tornado crits don't seem to be getting me Fury.

Did they nerd the coefficient on tornados or something or was I just really unlucky last night?

I use the standard spec: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D...8/hero/5702263 though I don't usually have Animosity, was just trying it out last night.

With my shout up in Zerker form I'm at 63% crit chance which before was MORE than enough to keep my Fury almost always topped off but now, for some unknown reason, doesn't seem to be working as well.

Did I miss something?
    Last edited by Dave131; 2012-09-19 at 08:16 PM.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't do anything OP -.- If they did the majority would of noticed it and the their forum would of blown up pretty much

Figured I should post something here - to keep the avatar pics in theme. I agree with above poster, if something like this would have happened intentionally we would have heard about it - at the very least we would all be buying floation devices to deal with the sudden roaring rivers of Barbarian tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good point guys. I wonder what the heck last night was all about then. I haven't been Fury starved like that in a while.

Also, I do dig the avatar
    Last edited by Dave131; 2012-09-19 at 10:58 PM.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    If your last time logged in was a few weeks ago, ALOT of people complained on the forums then about the same thing...

maybe you were just lagging or something like that, doesnt seem to be any other reports of this
    게임 은 어렵~~

Your damage is probably too high. If you hit too hard everything dies in just a few hits and you can't generate enough fury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Your damage is probably too high. If you hit too hard everything dies in just a few hits and you can't generate enough fury.
    Sounds like a good problem to have

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    I haven't logged on in several days until last night. So yeah, I log on, join a buddy's game, and start to do my thing. I immediately notice that I'm Fury starved basically all the time. My tornado crits don't seem to be getting me Fury.

Did they nerd the coefficient on tornados or something or was I just really unlucky last night?

I use the standard spec: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D...8/hero/5702263 though I don't usually have Animosity, was just trying it out last night.

With my shout up in Zerker form I'm at 63% crit chance which before was MORE than enough to keep my Fury almost always topped off but now, for some unknown reason, doesn't seem to be working as well.

Did I miss something?
    Did you upgrade your gear with attackspeed lately? I noticed after I got more AS that not only did my tornados tick faster, but my WWs ticked a whole lot faster ie draining more fury which started to become a problem for me aswell, so I downgraded my AS a bit and it seems to work better. Also I read that there might be lag issues causing the fury gained to not come as fast as it should, dont think its a nerf, just serversided lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Sounds like a good problem to have
    Its not. It makes it so you can't maintain WotB and Sprint, so you move a lot slower. Alkaizer, the first person to hit 100 paragon, purposely kept his dps low in order to maintain his movement speed. IIRC he only had ~65k dps unbuffed, and much of that came from attack speed which is fury regen neutral.

Personally I couldn't really get comfortable with the spec when I was mainhanding a mace. When I switched to a mighty weapon I found it a lot more fluid, never really getting fury starved.

*cough cough* I happen to be selling a nice mighty weapon on the US servers ^_^ 835 dps, no ias, socket, 48% crit dmg, ~650 LoH. Hit me up =P

You can also feel the lack of loh when your side (or theirs) starts lagging. With all the procs going on its understandable, i personally struggle with anything over a 150ms. I ww through a pack and just die without getting any loh.

10+ Year Old Account
    And THERE'S the nerf.... >

My ssd is about to get 10 gigs back, boring game just got slower. This is the same as the dh nerf, they expect us to do the same thing at half the speed and it will become more fun?

Rmah time, picked up two games that are better than d3.