Motes and Spirit of Harmony Drop Rates

I've done a bit of looking into it on search and google, but nothing turned up. Does anyone know what the drop rate for those are? Mainly interested in knowing if I really need to rush up my DK for gathering professions or if the spirit of harmony vendor will be enough to get my professions up to raid benefits within that week?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it.

While i don't know the exact drop rate percentage i can tell you that the drop rate on the motes is extremely high and they drop off every mob in pandaria. In an hour you can farm up to 50 spirit of harmony if you're fast and efficient.

No the motes dont drop that much (to OP). In leveling from 85 to 90 on 2 toons, I think I got about 200 to 300 motes, which is 20 to 30 spirits per toon.

50 spirits per hour is taking into account you farm max level mobs, lower level ones obviously have lesser drop rates.

Damn, sounds like ill be spending time leveling my DK up to gather herbs and leather! Thanks for the quick answers, very appreciated!

Oh, 50 spirits an hour? I think that could power up inscription/leatheworking rather fast, right? Haven't been in beta, excuse my noobishness towards progessions.