Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When can we expect crappy port? It should be soon so that developers of Dark Souls dont need to feel bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's supposed to be out on Steam sometime in 2013 apparently
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Look, we get you're a RE fanatic and all but quit acting like the overall reception of this game is mediocre at best so far.
    yesyes, the re fanatic comes up with the right answer and you're just trying to make it look bad.
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...

Quote Originally Posted by Razstah View Post
    yesyes, the re fanatic comes up with the right answer and you're just trying to make it look bad.
    He's actually absolutely correct, you just ain't got guts to admit it.

Resident Evil died with 4th game and now they killed off one of best characters ever -- Wesker. I honestly don't know what they're doing. It's like something happened to japanese, I'm playing games from late 90's and they used to lead in the marker by miles, kept making awesome games one by one and then... I mean, what happened? Did... did their balls drop off? Hmm?
    Last edited by Vice80; 2012-10-03 at 07:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice80 View Post

Resident Evil died with 4th game and now they killed off one of best characters ever -- Wesker. I honestly don't know what they're doing. It's like something happened to japanese, I'm playing games from late 90's and they used to lead in the marker by miles, kept making awesome games one by one and then... I mean, what happened? Did... did their balls drop off? Hmm?
    Do you see my picture? Do you honestly don't believe it saddened me that Wesker died? Ada had been working for someone else than Wesker since resident evil 4, fyi. She gave Wesker the wrong sample. Its a reason she's not working for him in resident evil 5.
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.

So since today is my step dad's day off and I'm in school 7 AM - 5 PM I sent my step dad to Target to go pick up my copy of the game.

Apparently the guy at Target said there were only 3 copies left and went on to my Step Dad about how "You're gonna love this game! Omg it's so good." etc etc, and my Step Dad was like "Oh it's not for me it's for my son" and the guy was like "omg your son is gonna love it then it's so awesome" blah blah.

Lols, I'll open it later and tell you my first hand experience.

Hmmm. I can get where the complaints are coming from but it's an overreaction. I started the game last night, and I played like one set from Leon and two sets from Chris. I really fucking like it.

Of course I play alone and I had every single light in the entire house turned off and I played at night so I was scared...lol...but it's still pretty creepy.

It's exactly as people said thou, that Leon is like survival slow horror and that Chris is more action horror. I actually like those contrasting styles, so shhhh on all this "omg RE needs to go back to basics." I think this is great.

I'll post more when I play more tonight. Gotta wait for it to get dark again.

Deleted
    Cant wait to try RE6, did not like RE5 at all, but loved all others, Code Veronica was my favorite. Hope they will someday return to their roots

I went back and played last night and realized you lose -some- progress if you switch stories.

Each campaign is subdivided into chapters, but each chapter has a few save points. So what I did was play like up to Save 1 of Leon (did not complete chapter) and then switched over to Chris for like 2 saves, Saturday night. Last night I went to go play some more of Leon but it didn't keep my save, so I had to end up finishing Chris as to not lose progress for the Chapter I was on.

Not a major problem but it's still sort of gay. I want to be able to switch chapters anytime I want lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Razstah View Post
    Do you see my picture? Do you honestly don't believe it saddened me that Wesker died? Ada had been working for someone else than Wesker since resident evil 4, fyi. She gave Wesker the wrong sample. Its a reason she's not working for him in resident evil 5.
    You quoted wrong person I think, I didn't say anything about Ada (and now that you mentioned her, I was also hugely disappointed in one more thing, that she's not a real villain but her CLONE (lol...) is). I was talking about RE games overall and how they get worse and worse.
    Last edited by Vice80; 2012-10-09 at 07:16 AM.

Deleted
    I haven't played this yet but according to pretty much every review out there the game is terrible, which is a real shame I thought this one could have brought back the epic feeling from RE4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying that the old REs are better than the new ones, for me, is like saying that Child's Play is better than Saw because "it scared me more when I watched it!!!"
    One thing is to play an horror game with 8 years old, other thing is to play another horror game with 20+ years old. There's no justification to score RE6 that low. (metacritic user score is 0,5/10, seriously, wtf...)

i did play RE6 and i am old fan of RE since RE1

let me tell u this

forget that this game will get back to the road ,, it is done with capcom

capcom fail even in other nice games

blam capcom guys they made it new style action game

say bye bye to the epic days from RE1 , RE2 , RE3 , RE: CV

i am not Against changes ,, i know every single game need to develop with the time

but if we talk about RE6 as action game there still problems and bugs

just play with leon and see how he can become a football player push the zompi when he run to him or doing stoncold action as in wwe lol

ok let me specify 2 major problems in RE6 :

1- the camera that display your character ( leon as ex. ) are dam bad ,,, if you want to be blind then just try play RE6 .
    2- compat system is really bad comparing to some other old version .

i will not be negative but as far as i see the only reson that will make me play RE6 is the team mate from network

if i play with my friends with network

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread actually inspired me to buy the game. I'm loving it so far, but then I'm not really surprised because I don't put much stock into "professional" reviews. Some of the best games ever have been critically panned. Not that this is best game ever material or anything, but it's a lot better than reviews would lead people to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice80 View Post

Vice80 bro ,, i totally agree with you

i am old gammer also and my friends and me did know that RE start dropping them self to hell in RE4

the major problem is (capcom)

they Digging their grave with their hands man

looks like the next future only got few good companies

RNP CAPCOM

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Saying that the old REs are better than the new ones, for me, is like saying that Child's Play is better than Saw because "it scared me more when I watched it!!!"
    One thing is to play an horror game with 8 years old, other thing is to play another horror game with 20+ years old. There's no justification to score RE6 that low. (metacritic user score is 0,5/10, seriously, wtf...)
    The original Child's Play actually is better than any of the Saw movies though.

Deleted
    Reading metacritic reviews, "If you love the earlier resident evil games, You will hate RE6"

Looking at my complete resident evil collection while RE6 is spinning in my xbox 360...

And laughing while I continue to play

Quote Originally Posted by LuckR View Post
    Reading metacritic reviews, "If you love the earlier resident evil games, You will hate RE6"

Looking at my complete resident evil collection while RE6 is spinning in my xbox 360...

And laughing while I continue to play
    There are always exceptions to all rules, making a post becuase you are one of them doesnt really make a point.

Well, RE stopped being for me when number 4 came out. With that, it took a genre change in my opinion, becoming full on action-horror. I've tried the demos of 5 and 6 and the same still applies in my opinion. You simply can't compare 1-3 to 4-6 at all. If anything, it seems like a good 3rd person shooter, with horror elements.

I Can't play this game as I don't have a Play Station 3, but from videos I've seen of it on You tube i think this is awesome.