Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I do understand the logic, and I wouldn't really expect to see them either, but mostly because I don't feel they have a whole lot up their sleeve for us to triumph over. Already they are rehashing Kephess, which while admittedly is a great idea the way they did it, bodes ill for the future. There was a funny post I read on here once spoofing the new raid in MoP where we get to kill Onyxia again again again again. For the 4th time.

I just don't want this game to sink to that level. Extending enemies to live forever from us never facing them is just as bad to me. I will give a little faith on this issue and hope that means they are holding a huge punch for Makeb.
    The final cutscene in EC for Republic showed Kephess still alive with the Dread Masters, and he says "Next time I will kill you." implying we'd see him again in a raid. So that was expected.

The whole Onyxia thing and *other* bosses was just terrible, since we killed them.

I know this is a little offtopic, but I also view QoL as story that isn't retconned.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2012-09-20 at 09:00 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    The final cutscene in EC for Republic showed Kephess still alive with the Dread Masters, and he says "Next time I will kill you." implying we'd see him again in a raid. So that was expected.

The whole Onyxia thing and *other* bosses was just terrible, since we killed them.

I know this is a little offtopic, but I also view QoL as story that isn't retconned.
    Yeah I expected him from that too...it's just very early to start using the Villain that never dies strategy. This isn't Die Hard, they can't get away with that forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    So what you're saying is...you were showing the Dread Masters your 'O' face? Must be a very fun instance indeed.
    According to the patch leaks, the Dread Masters Operation wasn't due out until, what was planned to be, 1.5.

Its good to see the still add special stuff to the game like those facial expressions, this sends an important message. They need to get their stuff in order and be creative again.

I'm just happy I can finally hide companion headgear and make them look less like a 3 year old picked their armor colors...

While it's not that much and some should have been in at release, I'm still happy that they work on those needed improvements.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the list Arlee. I hadn't heard of the moods thing until now. I love little details like that. Can't wait to try it out.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".