Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    /salutes/ Glad to do my part for the economy.

On a sadder note, I really wonder if this price slashing/sale/whatever is some sort of last gasp they are doing to try to stay afloat in the face of the CPA's pressure? Hopefully not. It'd be a shame if they had to go out of business.
    They are proberly still earning...

http://www.theneocube.com/index.php?...&product_id=51

Same amount of balls as 16 packs, same price. Just a different name, and I believe these are 4.8 mm instead of 5 mm.

OP is my hero. This is the single most epic advertising Ive ever seen and I approve of this. Ordered 1x normal and 1x chromatic blue. gonna have some fun hahah

Just ordered 2 regulars. Cost me 10$ to ship to Europe, but meh, still a good deal!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Must... resist.... buying..... magnets......
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

They're now out of stock for everything except Gold & Nickel Blocks. Damnit all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    Promotion is over now, it would seem... Well, they're out of stock on just about everything anyway. I don't know if it makes them any money or not, but you have to admit that was an effective way to clean out your inventory in a blitz.

Went to go cook dinner and totally forgot about this. Sad panda initiated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember hearing about these being banned. CPSC has just gone full retard.

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 06:04 AM ----------

you should never go full retard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    Promotion is over now, it would seem... Well, they're out of stock on just about everything anyway. I don't know if it makes them any money or not, but you have to admit that was an effective way to clean out your inventory in a blitz.
    Can't believe I missed this. Mad sad face right now.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Mother of god, i missed this...

Hey guys, sorry to necro this thread.

I got an email from Bucky Balls yesterday: they are sold out and they cancelled my order
    Needless to say, they were *not* shown as sold out at the time my order was sent.

"Thanks a lot for your September 20th Buckyballs order! We really appreciate your support in our battle with the CPSC.

Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of the items you ordered and therefore have cancelled your order and refunded your money. We will be getting more items in stock in the coming weeks and have created a special 50% off promo code ("BuckySaver") for you to use on your next purchase.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for continuing to be a baller in the near future."

Anyone else got this?

/sadface
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Why was i not around for this?!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to necro this thread.

I got an email from Bucky Balls yesterday: they are sold out and they cancelled my order
    Needless to say, they were *not* shown as sold out at the time my order was sent.

"Thanks a lot for your September 20th Buckyballs order! We really appreciate your support in our battle with the CPSC.

Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of the items you ordered and therefore have cancelled your order and refunded your money. We will be getting more items in stock in the coming weeks and have created a special 50% off promo code ("BuckySaver") for you to use on your next purchase.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for continuing to be a baller in the near future."

Anyone else got this?

/sadface
    That sucks
    Atleast you got something from them, better than most shops.
    "Ops, we canceled your order, too bad!"