Thread: An Apology

10+ Year Old Account

An Apology

I want to say that I feel sorry for my latest thread about dps rankings. I can understand the way I presented it wasn't appropriate. Despite not intending to stir any drama up, the thread just turned into a flame fest wherein people started to blame each other and act like children. I should improve a willingness on to provide more constructive criticism and make better research while creating such threads. Having said that, I'd like you guys to know that I'm just a fan who wants the best for this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

10+ Year Old Account
    When we spend so much time on playing a class we all tend to get protective over it along with its spec. We then focus on the negatives that have been known hurdles for us in the past.

Posting an apology thread takes more effort than people think. Much kudos.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do agree, Major props on the apology.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    I forgive you.

*someone know how many posts you need here to actually be able to set a signature?

Like most that have played this game for any length of time, we tend to have a passion for our class, and every now and then it may get the better of us, it happens

Deleted
    please dont take the game so seriously. im sure we'll get over it.

Deleted
    Mighty decent of you to apologise. Kudos on that, and don't worry about the numbers just yet, we all know this is a game of ups and downs. Lets focus on the new content, zones, quests etc to explore and leave number balancing for end game pvp/pve, i am sure if things are really bad, blizzard can always throw in a hot fix.

Deleted
    Wut happened?
    I'm sure everyone forgives you brotato - not like you commit murder or anything