Monk TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2 w/Download

Hey all! With the release of 7.2 also comes updates for all Profiles. The majority of the changes made will be cosmetic and QoL overall but some classes have seen changes to the rotation based on feedback given by the community.

With this update comes a new form of Combat and Profile toggles as well as tier tracking and a simplified rotation system that is both easier to edit and move around your screen.

I hope you guys find this useful and please give me any feedback and suggestions so that I can continue to improve these profiles moving forward!

General

- New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Tier Tracker has been added for T19 and T20 gear
    - Hidden Trackers have been reduced in size and moved
    - Combat and Profile toggles have been removed
    - A new version of the toggle has been added allowing you to turn profiles on and off without opening edit mode!

Brewmaster

- Profile size reduced 10%
    - Ironskin Brew will display a flashing icon while the buff is active
    - This profile now includes a single target rotation

Windwalker

- Several spell and talent IDs have been corrected since 7.1.5 release
    - Fixed an issue causing Tiger's Palm to show twice when you are stunned
    - Xuen tracker has been fixed and will now show only when your own Xuen is summoned

Mistweaver

- Fixed an issue with the Jade Serpent statue not displaying the timer
    - This profile now uses the GCD group
    - This profile now includes a single target rotation

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Awesome, thank you for the new profile!

Thanks, my dude.

After the latest update, I have the specialization group showing and it won't go away. Why and how do I make it go away?

Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    After the latest update, I have the specialization group showing and it won't go away. Why and how do I make it go away?
    It is the spec toggle. You can disable the Profile Toggle and Profile Toggle Tips groups for now. I'll make them hide on an update soon after I finish the other class profiles

I love you

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    It is the spec toggle. You can disable the Profile Toggle and Profile Toggle Tips groups for now. I'll make them hide on an update soon after I finish the other class profiles
    No problem. Thank you for such great work!

Deleted
    Pretty awesome! Great work my friend! Thank you for the effort!

Small suggestion for BrM rotation:
    Tiger Palm (>65 energy) > RJW > ... to not waste any energy and brews

(Currently: RJW > Tiger Palm (any energy))

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Small suggestion for BrM rotation:
    Tiger Palm (>65 energy) > RJW > ... to not waste any energy and brews

(Currently: RJW > Tiger Palm (any energy))
    I'll look into that. Thanks for the tip!

Several updates will be posted in preparation for 7.2.5 that will include updated rotation conditions and condensed grouping.

If there are changes or additions you would like to see please list them here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! Very useful.

Though I'm not sure why it often suggests me to do nothing while waiting a few secs for FOF, making me energy capped by the time it's off cd. During that time there would be plenty of time to dump some excess energy/chi.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Is there a way to change the rotation to what you want it to be when Serenity is up?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just started playing again and this setup has been a huge help, so thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyace View Post
    I just started playing again and this setup has been a huge help, so thank you!
    You're better off downloading a Weakaura string for monks and if you play WW monk using Hekili for the rotation, all these TellMeWhen profiles are extremely out of date since the guy who made them stopped playing in the summer ( as hinted by the fact that these are for patch 7.2 and we are on 7.3.5 )

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    You're better off downloading a Weakaura string for monks and if you play WW monk using Hekili for the rotation, all these TellMeWhen profiles are extremely out of date since the guy who made them stopped playing in the summer ( as hinted by the fact that these are for patch 7.2 and we are on 7.3.5 )
    Chesder update this for 7.3.5. If i remember, the last update was in january.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    Chesder update this for 7.3.5. If i remember, the last update was in january.
    It does seem there was an update on the 3th of February for 7.3.5 though I had to go to his own website to actually see it being updated, nothing mentioned here or on his YouTube so its easy to see as to why people would say the profiles are old if you don't even update your own topic.

Also wonder if this is a one time update or if he is actually starting to play again or will be back for BfA, I used these profiles a lot during the start of Legion but then he stopped doing them so spend a lot of time making something myself.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    It does seem there was an update on the 3th of February for 7.3.5 though I had to go to his own website to actually see it being updated, nothing mentioned here or on his YouTube so its easy to see as to why people would say the profiles are old if you don't even update your own topic.

Also wonder if this is a one time update or if he is actually starting to play again or will be back for BfA, I used these profiles a lot during the start of Legion but then he stopped doing them so spend a lot of time making something myself.
    Another subject : Hekili is still update ? i use it during WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    Another subject : Hekili is still update ? i use it during WoD.
    Yes, it even expanded into more specs and classes, I used it on my paladin and monk after these tellmewhen profiles stopped being updated in 7.2.
    But now I switched back since it seems that chesder will maintain them again now and in BfA, saves me running both weakauras and hekili when I can just run TMW.