Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    $1,000? The fuck. =|
    This might come off as totally noob, but how in the hell did he sell it for 4x the RMAH limit?

In regards to the legendary/general item affix bullshit this game has. I got a legendary staff that rolled with 400int, LoH, and Crit I think...I got all excited until I saw it was .98 speed and did a total of 200 dps. 400 primary stat, but basically zero dps.

I couldn't vendor it fast enough.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    This might come off as totally noob, but how in the hell did he sell it for 4x the RMAH limit?

In regards to the legendary/general item affix bullshit this game has. I got a legendary staff that rolled with 400int, LoH, and Crit I think...I got all excited until I saw it was .98 speed and did a total of 200 dps. 400 primary stat, but basically zero dps.

I couldn't vendor it fast enough.
    You can't sell it more then 250 via RMAH you do it through paypal personally =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    /player 8

Ubers

The AH changes are significant and welcome!

Item changes are good, specificly these ones Affixes on items will now roll their level based on the level of the monster killed (rather than the item’s level) !!! Items below iLevel 58 no longer drop in Inferno difficulty Finally!

Seems like a good patch, now we just need pvp!
    PvP can't work with current damage numbers (first man to hit the other at this point)

And they're gonna start nerfing classes PvE wise for PvP reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Talk about dicey! I remember some digital goods snafus coming about with WoW keys on ISOHunt. People would trade 'em, get screwed, and Paypal would say, "Digital goods homie, you're burnt."

Might be different nowadays.

By the way, Apathy, who's the girl in your sig?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    That's what I assumed...that's sketchy as mess. I wouldn't touch that with someone else's 10 foot pole. I guess if you're willing to drop a grand on a video game, you are probably spolied rich anyways.

No offense to rich people on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical92 View Post
    PvP can't work with current damage numbers (first man to hit the other at this point)

And they're gonna start nerfing classes PvE wise for PvP reasons.
    Maybe give people a baseline stat like the PvP Defense in WoW?

Also, don't forget that players have things like Resist All and Armor to mitigate a lot more damage that an NPC mob does not have. It would make a ton of a difference going in to a PvP match with 75% DR through resist stat and 60% through Armor. Remember back in the beginning the difference between tearing through Act 1 inferno with a glass-cannon build, and then having your ass handed to you in Act II? Replace "act 1" with "with lots of defense stats" and "act II" with "no defense stats, damage like against a mob".