Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah you should definitely try it!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Super Robot Wars

Super Robot Wars 3's the only SNES one that got translated though, and it's a fan-translation. If you're willing to have a go at the GBA, it has Super Robot Wars OG and OG2 officially translated as well as Super Robot Wars J fan-translated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was personally a big fan of Secret of Evermore. I loved the alchemy/magic system it had

Super Robot Wars
    Was soo good! Can't believe I forgot it!

Single char challenges are fun, personally FFT was a fav of mine for challenges of any kind. FF6 too. Pokemon though? I always found one pokemon was the easy way to beat the game, cause they ended up outleveling everything by a ton.... I guess if you specifically used one that's terrible... any the starters will laugh there way through the entire game cept maybe 1 gym...

Golden sun was good - I'll be playing on a PC though most likely, so trying to avoid handhelds. Just don't scale up that great (haha realize SNES ain't much better but /shrug, preference thing) - and the GBA games got terrible sound on emulators I find.

There was another robot RPG I can't recall? just Robo maybe? You had 3 robots, you upgraded them, started with only 1 thought, turn based rpg. Or was that not snes?

Edit: Found it! Robotrek! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWJivAjoaZk
    Last edited by teddytous; 2012-09-22 at 03:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had to read this a few times and couldn't believe it!
    Nobody said Lunar Silver Star Story?! But I think thats playstation =x

Super Metroid classifies as an aRPG right? That's a good series..

15+ Year Old Account
    *gasp* Dragon Warrior! I have to play those games again!!

I love those SNES RPG's and On Sega, besides phantasy star, I absolutely loved shining in the darkness ( like a cartooony wizardry), shining force 1&2 (like FF tatctics).

On PS1 some old school SNES feeling RPG's i loved are xenogears and saga frontier.

Deleted
    Terranigma for Snes is a strong title, really good adventure/RPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played trough mystic quest legend a few times myself.

Though it was named final fantasy mystic quest in regions other than PAL. So you might have played it already.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Mystic_Quest

Dev

I had to read this a few times and couldn't believe it!
    Nobody said Lunar Silver Star Story?! But I think thats playstation =x

Super Metroid classifies as an aRPG right? That's a good series..
    Thats the kind of PSX game I'm looking for though sir - and I havn't played it. Good eye. And I stumbled onto "Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch" which looks cool, would be excited to have one on my phone, but doesn't look to be an android variant

No though, I wouldn't consider Super Metroid an RPG, but indeed they were good games.

Regarding Mystic Quest Legend, I have aswell DevilHeart. Gotta say it didn't capture any special place for me, not unenjoyable, just not special(apart from the name lol... Mystic Quest Legend.... shoulda thrown some more in there "Final Fantasy: Magical Mystic Adventure Quest Legend Story" lol.