1. #1

    Question, RE: Potion of Deepholm

    I was wondering that, as soon as you hit level 82, if you could use one of these to go directly to Deepholm and skip the fly in cut scene and having to travel through Orgrimmar?

  2. #2
    As long as the quests in deepholm arent chained to the one in org to go through the maelstrom. Sure.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    As long as the quests in deepholm arent chained to the one in org to go through the maelstrom. Sure.
    Even if not, its a minute cooldown, instant cast, and takes you straight to the Temple of Earth. Even if you need to do the opening quests, you can go to the Maelstrom and drink it there and still skip the fly in. Also will save you fly time in Deepholm itself.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 07:51 AM ----------

    Just tested on beta on a premade monk that has never been to Deepholm, and without the breadcrumb quest in my logs, I was able to access the first quests in Temple of Earth. So yes, this potion will let you cheat the travel to Orgrimmar and the fly in quest.

  4. #4
    Deleted
    Good thinking. Every second counts in the race to 90!

  5. #5
    Mechagnome Yorgl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lyon (France)
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post
    Just tested on beta on a premade monk that has never been to Deepholm, and without the breadcrumb quest in my logs, I was able to access the first quests in Temple of Earth. So yes, this potion will let you cheat the travel to Orgrimmar and the fly in quest.
    After that, do you have access to the portal to Deepholm in SW ? Just to check that it doesn't prevent you from having it and not being able to do the quests afterwards.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    After that, do you have access to the portal to Deepholm in SW ? Just to check that it doesn't prevent you from having it and not being able to do the quests afterwards.
    Yep! Just ported to Orgrimmar with the portal in the Temple and after turning in the first round of quests, the portal back to Deepholm was available in Org.

  7. #7
    Mechagnome Yorgl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lyon (France)
    Posts
    549
    Thank you.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    Thank you.
    WTB potion of Twilight Highlands then >.<

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •