Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No Paladin nerfs? HOORAY!

And about the weekly fishing, My mate was wondering why the reminder had vanished off the calendar. Now I guess we know why.

Warriors are already crap, why nerf them? Blizzard just hates Warriors all to hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights get a robe. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eledaith View Post
    About the gear. How come you (blizzard) are able to create nice looking sets with nice looking procs for some classes, and then ugly as hell sets with ugly as hell procs for other classes? F.i if I was a shaman, I would rage at what you have come up with, that is the most ridicoulus set I've seen in a while, and the procs are lame as hell. Rogues on the other hand gets a very nice looking set, and two awesome looking procs. I play hunter however, and imo what we get is somewhere right in the middle. The set looks okay, and the proc isn't to bad. But why only one proc for us, and two for some others? Sometimes I just can't help thinking you favourize some classes, even if you deny it all day long.
    Are you fucking insane? The shaman gear is baller. The rogue set is pathetic compared to it.

So, question, these procs, do you have to have the complete set transmogged onto your gear, in your bags, or what?

Is the DK set bugged? Last I check, Paladin's were the only plate class that wore dresses. And we look DAMN good in them too!

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    god that shaman challenge set look stupid, seriously...
    You see I find it awesome OPINIONS THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT!

Gotta love how Blizzard would rather just kill the fishing tournament than disable it's sacred cow CRZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    My shaman is facedesking HARD. Ridiculous totem on the shoulders...

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Gotta love how Blizzard would rather just kill the fishing tournament than disable it's sacred cow CRZ.
    Why would they disable CRZ instead of fixing its issues especially when its a minor thing like the fishing tournaments that barely anyone will care about for months because everyone will be playing the new content?
    Taking out CRZ is like taking out LFG and LFR because some people dislike it......not gonna happen.

My shaman is facedesking HARD. Ridiculous totem on the shoulders...
    At least its just challenge mode, go look at the druid tier 14 set.....yeah......though i have said every set is crap since vanilla for druids and i have liked most once i see it in game even log head (firelands set).
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-09-21 at 03:49 PM.

actually the fishing tournaments have had a large turn out every week throughout the expansions. since their conception.

even at the start because loads of people think people will be too busy leveling and that its a good time to win the tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    You see I find it awesome OPINIONS THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT!
    rage much ?
    i agree opinion are different but no need caps to prove it.. damn
    this WAS MY opinion..

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    So, question, these procs, do you have to have the complete set transmogged onto your gear, in your bags, or what?
    i think the proc is part of the transmorg, like the basic glow on some weapon
    Last edited by xindykawai; 2012-09-21 at 05:16 PM.

Deleted
    Rogue armour looks garbage. Sorry but I'd rather wear bloodfang and not a load of plate because blizzard seemingly don't understand what leather is. The proc looks awful too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayna View Post
    Are you fucking insane? The shaman gear is baller. The rogue set is pathetic compared to it.
    Both sets are pretty sweet IMO. Totem Cannons ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by ArchbishopDesmondTutu View Post
    Rogue armour looks garbage. Sorry but I'd rather wear bloodfang and not a load of plate because blizzard seemingly don't understand what leather is. The proc looks awful too.
    I love it It may replace my so loved t10,75 transmog. May.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Argh another "pope" set for the priest. Here I was hoping we'd get something Asian themed like most of the other classes.
    Yea pope set, not my kind of thing, but still better than an asian themed set, I think all asian themed gear is ugly as sin to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayna View Post
    Well, I guess my opinion is biased, just as everyone else's. But I still like the rogue set more than any other, guess I am just fond of asian-styled stuff. And the procs for rogues wins over pretty much every other proc. The smokescreen thing. Its very unique and very rogue-like. Unlike fire procs which many classes get. Still curious as to why some classes only get one proc while others get two, I see no reasoning behind it.

WHAT is going on with those Shaman challenge mode shoulders? Ugliest (and THE most stupidly gigantic) set ever.

What about regular in-game messaging?

Quote Originally Posted by Melilithia View Post
    An 'appear offline' option eh... much needed in my opinion.

Lovely Tier sets. :3
    Will the standard in-game messaging/friend-presence also have this option?

Good, an offline option finally. I don't want those wretched people to know when I'm online!