Rogue Challenge Gear effect.

I DEMAND the flames coming from the dragon-like creature in the right shoulder as a Flamethrower spell for Destruction.

So awesome!! O_o

That's all XD
    Last edited by Sylar Hao; 2012-09-21 at 09:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    I DEMAND the flames coming from the dragon-like creature in the right shoulder as a Flamethrower spell for Destruction.

So awesome!! O_o

That's all XD
    Personally it's the worst (read: least awesome) animation of the Challenge mode items so far...

No thank you!

Deleted
    i think rogus animation is pretty good, smoke clouds coming out during combat = pretty sick aesthetic imo. Flame doesn't add much more to it, but i like the smoke.
    I'd say shamans have the worst combat animation, but then i dislike the shamn challeng set all together, very ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    Personally it's the worst (read: least awesome) animation of the Challenge mode items so far...

No thank you!
    Even if it's the least awesome, I want/need it! XD

i DEMAND, having a creepy voice comming out from our armor saying " YOU ARE NOT PREPARE" every time we cast an spell hell freaking yea

i hoping for more wings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooutine View Post
    i hoping for more wings
    I'm expecting wings - would have liked something more creative, but I'm sure I'll still enjoy it.

Quite fond of the rogues smoke effects, certainly better than half the others (shaman and druids in combat animation), but not as good as the deathknights.

I just can't wait to wear the set, regardless of animations. It reminds me of T6s "So ridiculously garish and over the top, so bad it's good" kinda look. The helm gives me a grin like a cheshire cat.

We know there are going to be wings, though I expect them to be the less common effect. It'd be distracting to have giant demon wings flapping every single time we cast a spell. No, I expect there will be some fel green effect around the shoulders and horns, maybe the tattoos flaring a bit too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gez View Post
    i DEMAND, having a creepy voice comming out from our armor saying " YOU ARE NOT PREPARE" every time we cast an spell hell freaking yea
    I just choked.

Wings would be cool, though I think they'll go with a shadowy proc and a fiery one. Wings seem a bit excessive compared with what we've seen of the procs so far.

And we've got wings. Complete the set to get effect we already had on our tier, but which was stolen and broken by rogues because Blizzard was too lazy to create new animation for legendaries and took it from Warlocks...

Except they are black I guess. When do they show anyway, on the video it happened only on /roar, I sure hope they proc off spells, and stupid emote is just placeholder?

i have to /roar to get winds are you kidding me ....

T6 on live procs off of roars and roar like animations like Will of the Forsaken. I really and really hope that it is not limited with roar and applies to other stuff.

i have to /roar to get winds are you kidding me ....
    1. Macro /roar to all spells
    2. ????
    3. Profit!

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 09:42 AM ----------

That might make Fel Flame spam enjoyable as Destruction

for some specs i would /roar on every fucking button like shaman for example ^^

well i still would love some green burning wings like aly mount (or firehawk) just in green
    but no mather what challenge mode gear is gona be the hardest thing to get and will be one of the few things that i will actualy work on. so many pots that gona be used huch^^

edit: ah video got posted nevermind

hmm does that proc just happens if you have the whole set or even if you choose to have another head? (simply love my normal horns a bit more)
    Last edited by darkminaz; 2012-09-22 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    1. Macro /roar to all spells
    2. ????
    3. Profit!

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 09:42 AM ----------

That might make Fel Flame spam enjoyable as Destruction
    ya hahaha xD, but i just read that xelnath is waiting for season to start to watch out whats going on with locks, and he wants destro to have a place in arena ( I GUESS IM STILL CONFUSE ABOUT HIS POST THIS IS A GUESSING)

and no way dude im not yelling all over the world what the hell make it pop when i use darksoul or chast CB/haunt hell freaking yeah, plz add the "YOU ARE NOT PREPARE" when i cast CB xD , or a kinda of a annucement like " nuclear lauch detected" xD ok i know it isnt that scary at 90 but i will laugh all over the place lol

just use makros :P thats the reason they are there
    a warrior with dragon roar : /y fus da roh! /cast crappyspell

ill proably keep using my "meteor bomb attack inc" makro for gul'dan outside of raids. in a raid thats probably a bit anyoing for most of them^^

as sound file hmm there are some addons that i had in bc with all the unreal turnament sounds wonder if there is one for spells :P to head haydouken instead of "spell is not ready" would be awesome^^