[MOP] 2vs2 Arena comps

Hi!

Which 2vs2 comps do u think will be the strongest in MOP? Is double dps the way to go because of the high dmg and good selfheals/hybridhealing? Or is restodruid going to be the king of the hill in 2s with symbiosis ?

Discuss!

TO YOU WHO ALWAYS ARE SAYING "PICK WATHEVER U LIKE PLAYING" OR "2vs2 DONT MATTHER" READ BELOW!!!

Me and my friend have always been kind of crap in arena, mostly because lack of effort. Instead of mastering a class we would lvl a new one and try a diffrent comp. So now we both have every single class in 85 and we still suck haha , but we want to make a change to that for this expansion. So now we´re going to lvl a char each and give all the effort it takes to master our classes in arena. We are going to start with 2vs2 as its easier to learn and move on to 3vs3 when we have the requried skill for reaching higher ratings.

We are thinking of running with Restodruid/Warrior because they seem to synergize together and is easy to master but I'm quite scared that double dps is the way to go this expansion. In that case would Mage/Shadowpriest work? Should we try something else? Classes we enjoy playing (all specs) are warrior, druid, mage, priest, hunter, warlock, rogue and paladin

So what would fit our goal having a team that is easy to play but still does very good in 2s ( and later in 3s)

Thx for the help!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've done a little arena at lvl 90 in the beta, granted it was a few weeks ago. But Rdruid seems like the strongest healer in 2s (maybe in arena overall).

On the otherhand, hybrids are wicked nice atm. I played some Ret paladin/shadow priest in 2s, and we could outheal the damage of most if not all healer/dps teams. Double DPS wasn't that much of a problem either. It's not really accurate, but I think I'd go for a double hybrid dps setup if I were to get serious in 2s.

Deleted
    imo 2s will be mostly double dps teams, as most classes have some insane cooldowns now to pump out damage when they throw a cc chain onto the enemy healer. also hybrid off heals are very strong.

mage/boomkin will likely be a dominant team in 2s. insane burst, huge control, and big off heals (including from mage with symbiosis). I know that's the one I'll be using in 2s.

In 2s, I can see warriors getting kited around non-stop, especially against teams such as mage/boomkin.