The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Patch 1.05 - > Inferno Machine ''Strings'' and Info

From Diablofans take it how you will It's pretty much all out D2 right here

BugWings string1: Grants a regal and imposing pair of wings.
    Key_Destruction string1: Can be combined with other keys to create a machine of infernal power.
    Key_Hate string1: Can be combined with other keys to create a machine of infernal power.
    Key_Terror string1: Can be combined with other keys to create a machine of infernal power.
    RedPortalDevice string1: Can be used inside a tainted abode to open portals to realms of pure evil.
    DemonOrgan_SpineCord string1: Can be combined with other demonic body parts to create a ring of incredible power.
    DemonOrgan_Tooth string1: Can be combined with other demonic body parts to create a ring of incredible power.
    DemonOrgan_Eye string1: Can be combined with other demonic body parts to create a ring of incredible power.
    CraftingPlan_Smith_Smith_RedPortalDevice string1: Teaches the blacksmith how to craft an Infernal Machine, an item that can open portals to realms of pure evil.
    CraftingPlan_Jeweler_ShardRing string1: Teaches the Jeweler how to combine three demonic body parts into a Hellfire Ring.
    Discuss ~

Too little, too late. Game is just bad, now that we have other choices there is no reason to play d3 anymore. They had 5 months of no competition and did nothing.

Hellfire Ring. Wonder if it's gonna be a remake of the Hellfire Torch.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Too little, too late. Game is just bad, now that we have other choices there is no reason to play d3 anymore. They had 5 months of no competition and did nothing.
    Ouch, someone doesn't like the game they're hating on to actually still get updates.

I can understand not liking a game. What I can't understand is having such a close-minded attitude AND remaining on a forum for the game that you'll never like.

Uber Bosses
    May not be a full list just yett
    Uber_SkeletonKingRed - Mockery of Life
    Uber_Maghda - Soulless Heathen
    Uber_Gluttony - Gaping Maw of Hell
    Uber_Despair - Vicious Blademaster
    Uber_SiegebreakerDemon - Unrelenting Devastator
    Uber_ZoltunKulle - Depraved Zealot
    More just got datamined.

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 10:12 PM ----------

Probably the names of the zones.

Uber Boss Worlds
    Uber_BossWorld1 - Realm of Discord
    Uber_BossWorld2 - Realm of Chaos
    Uber_BossWorld3 - Realm of Turmoil
    Uber_PortalWorld - Heretic's Abode

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Hellfire Ring. Wonder if it's gonna be a remake of the Hellfire Torch.
    Well, obviously, there'd be no skill bonuses. Unless they go with random ability bonuses like you see on helms and other gear. But, really, probably not worth it to get an item like that.
    More just got datamined.[
    So, will it be two random bosses spawn each time from that list?

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    I can understand not liking a game. What I can't understand is having such a close-minded attitude AND remaining on a forum for the game that you'll never like.
    You realize patch notes came out today? Breaking my 2nd char is just too much. Will probably sell the bnet account or just bot in a tank spec after i rmah my good equip (all three peices :P).

You realize patch notes came out today? Breaking my 2nd char is just too much. Will probably sell the bnet account or just bot in a tank spec after i rmah my good equip (all three peices :P).
    Your initial post leads one to believe that nothing will change your opinion of the game. So check out the patch notes, no reason to post on forum topics if you're still thinking "Too little, too late. Game is just bad...".

Oh, are you one more of one of those Barbs that built everything around Sprint/WW? You spent millions not thinking something THAT OP can last? Or you are hurt that gearing up for 10 mil can't make you run at constant 60% run speed anymore while items are raining around you and you got problem with that? While other classes needed to invest 200 mil + and still not be near that? Seriously? And whatever you spent is still there...you really think your gear got worthless and you can't use some other build which will now actually be in line with others? Come on...

Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    Oh, are you one more of one of those Barbs that built everything around Sprint/WW? You spent millions not thinking something THAT OP can last? Or you are hurt that gearing up for 10 mil can't make you run at constant 60% run speed anymore while items are raining around you and you got problem with that? While other classes needed to invest 200 mil + and still not be near that? Seriously? And whatever you spent is still there...you really think your gear got worthless and you can't use some other build which will now actually be in line with others? Come on...
    Lol, that's the exact reason why I don't blow a fortune at the AH. Nothing's gonna be static for the next few years.

Lol, that's the exact reason why I don't blow a fortune at the AH. Nothing's gonna be static for the next few years.
    Well, blowing fortune on some amazing item is still ok. But seeing Barbs crying how they just bought that amazing IK chest for 150 mil and their BUILD is now broken...Hey, BUILD? Your class is still playable and that chest is still amazing, stop crying for fucks sake...