Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ganking and killing people while they are on loading screens isn't pvp.

it's fucking dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Or how about Blizzard cleaning up the trash that ruins the gameplay of their prime cash source -- those leveling alts?

Blizzard counts on making $120 extra for every toon you level, and you guys ganking and causing antisocial behavior is hurting their bottom line.

So how about doing something better: cancel your account as you're draining resources.

The levelers will take your spot just fine, and hopefully bring back some order in this chaos called WoW PvP.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 12:45 PM ----------

Look at the mind of a typical PvPer. It's the typical mindset of those who don't understand what a MMO is about. They will kill community because all that matters is looking out for #1.

Your fun stops at where it ruins the fun of others.

Just like in RL, as MMO communities mimic RL.

Want a game that you can do as you please and always looking out for #1: go masturbate.

You probably also like Vanilla and TBC, community and stuff, despite the fact that they had WAY more ganking and pvp.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 10:37 PM ----------

It was light on faction dominated realms. No point arguing otherwise. When people paid to play like that and the rug was pulled from under their feet, you bet they weren't/aren't happy.

Just another reason to tack on other reasons to dislike WoW. Enough pile on and guess what happens? They unsub.

This is why certain features r-e-a-l-l-y need to be tested on PTR and other means (e.g., in game poll), especially when changes affect how players choose (and pay) to play.
    It was tested in MoP beta, and good riddance.

I love it, why people are complaining i have NO idea. Just more kills IMO

CRZ is pretty fun. Anybody who whines about either being ganked on a pvp server (lol at that reason to hate CRZ) or they have to farm for peacebloom longer (lol at that reason to hate CRZ).

Anybody who plays on a pvp server and gets ganked and then comes to the forums to complain about being ganked/camped is an idiot and needs to unsub asap. The game already has enough idiots and the WoW community would be better off with those types of players going to play solitaire instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    It was tested in MoP beta, and good riddance.
    Tested? Or what happened with Cata, where folks were more searching for exploits than reporting bugs?

Went in this morning to play some in Panda land, and if folks think seeing anything from gray tabards in the cut scenes to poor, poor, poor storytelling is "AAA" they simply don't know quality. Chinese motifs and Japanese names for critters, agh, what I feared in yet another Western take of Asia (but of course they'll ignore the bugs, and just hype the looks, again).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Tested? Or what happened with Cata, where folks were more searching for exploits than reporting bugs?

Went in this morning to play some in Panda land, and if folks think seeing anything from gray tabards in the cut scenes to poor, poor, poor storytelling is "AAA" they simply don't know quality. Chinese motifs and Japanese names for critters, agh, what I feared in yet another Western take of Asia (but of course they'll ignore the bugs, and just hype the looks, again).
    Stock up on red bull questing in Four Winds and Krasarang.

As for the PvP issue with CRZ...Rolling on a pvp server, people expect some issues. But dealing with people on one's own server, a player at least needed some sort of integrity because they could be held accountable for their actions. People from another server ganking you might as well be anonymous. Insert Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory. Now they can make the lives of folks leveling their alts miserable without being held accountable!

And with BenBos and his stale argument of technological marvels...Until folks from other realms are able to join a guilds and contribute to the poor economies of low population realms, I am going to call CRZ exactly what it is. Smoke and mirrors. A bad implementation of a good idea. And finally, a cheap way to prevent server mergers.
    Last edited by mmocb07dbbe172; 2012-11-17 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris
    Before CRZ people chose to transfer/raise their alts on faction dominated servers to mininumize the ganking.

With CRZ that no longer is an option for raising alts. You can't blame people being upset if they chose something that existed, then doesn't at a flick of a finger -- especially if they paid extra.

I went ahead and got MoP, and going to test CRZ out after 3 months of updates (30 days free, so not really resubbing). Will have an update on this matter before then.
    Oh man, you made a whole new account?
    Last edited by alturic; 2012-11-18 at 03:24 AM.

Some people quit because the game is just bad
    Jaedek <sup fresh our turn baby>

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedeklol View Post
    Somepeople, like me, want to quit, and know our time with games aren't over but there's simply nothing "better" out there. I'm extremely bored with WoW (from capping ANOTHER toon max gold, to PvP, to raiding) and I've tried (literally) every other boxed MMO out there and none on them come close to the polish/fluidity/responsiveness that WoW has. They all feel clunky. So I can ubsub and then within days it's like "ahh hell, resub" and that night or the next, I'm bored again.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Somepeople, like me, want to quit, and know our time with games aren't over but there's simply nothing "better" out there. I'm extremely bored with WoW (from capping ANOTHER toon max gold, to PvP, to raiding) and I've tried (literally) every other boxed MMO out there and none on them come close to the polish/fluidity/responsiveness that WoW has. They all feel clunky. So I can ubsub and then within days it's like "ahh hell, resub" and that night or the next, I'm bored again.
    Sound like an addict making excuses to keep your addiction going. Trust me there is better out there - and at the very least, taking a good long break from WoW should reset your perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Radoria View Post
    Yeah I have to agree with everything the OP says here. I've heard of plenty of reasons for people quitting WoW and this is probably the most irrational I've heard yet.

This is actually a really cool feature imo. It's nice to go to zones that weren't being used much and actually seeing a few people wandering around.
    Saves people having to get their mummies to play so they are not lonely no doubt lol

- lag
    - bots
    - bugs (passenger dismount ESPECIALLY!!!!!)
    - griefing (or "pvp" as some people here like to call it)

When my brother was leveling up he would get ganked about every 10 minutes.
    normal people do not like to put up with this bullshit. especially when there is absolutely no benefit to having other players around, all the mobs are just fucking pushovers. and grouping up so you dont get griefed? griefing was not a HUGE problem before CRZ was implemented anyway.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    bitch about zones being dead for years, zones are now alive, time to quit, typical wow player.
    This. I friggin love CRZ it's so fun to see horde players when im just in the world for once (my server is mostly ally and I am horde) why would anyone be against this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaedeklol View Post
    Yeah, and then they go on to the "LF RaF" thread and ask to be recruited and provided the battlechest and the upgrade to MoP (lol).

People seriously cry about problems that don't exist. I dare you to play DC Universe Online, Rift, Tera, even Gw2.... botting? lack of end-game? hackers? abusers? low pops?... you eint seen shit until now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    God no... not pvp on a pvp server!!! NOOOOO!!!!

Ganking lowbies is stupid, annoying and perfectly legal on pvp servers.
    potentially getting ganked as you level - fair play

ganking causing you to be denied what you are legally entitled too (i.e. what you paid for) - not justified by any means

sadly, nothing can be done. Morality goes down the drain when gamers have the power to dominate over other players. Look at GY camping in bgs for instance.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post

ganking causing you to be denied what you are legally entitled too (i.e. what you paid for) - not justified by any means

sadly, nothing can be done. Morality goes down the drain when gamers have the power to dominate over other players. Look at GY camping in bgs for instance.
    You are not being denied anything. You choose a pvp server. If you don't like it roll pve.

Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    When my brother was leveling up he would get ganked about every 10 minutes.
    normal people do not like to put up with this bullshit. especially when there is absolutely no benefit to having other players around, all the mobs are just fucking pushovers. and grouping up so you dont get griefed? griefing was not a HUGE problem before CRZ was implemented anyway.
    Once again someone on a PvP server complaining about getting ganked.

It would be more accurate to rename almost all the "CRZ sucks" threads to "I play on a PvP server and I hate getting ganked(but I refuse to play on a PvE server)".

Deleted
    While I'm not actually playing at the moment myself, I do find the idea of quitting over CRZ to be a very silly reason to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post

PvE Realm ---> that way.
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Oh man, you made a whole new account?
    Huh?

I just upgraded my 3 accounts and running it for 30 days. If it pans out I might resub, but as I told my sis, I really don't want to play WoW at this point. If Blizzard had a WotLK only expansion realm, I'd be happy there playing. Not this bouncing all over the universe with little consistency, let alone never knowing home will be blown up next deal. Blizzard is so inconsistent with changing "comfort zones" I can't trust them in blowing up their IP just for kicks. -_-

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    Once again someone on a PvP server complaining about getting ganked.

It would be more accurate to rename almost all the "CRZ sucks" threads to "I play on a PvP server and I hate getting ganked(but I refuse to play on a PvE server)".
    Or better, refund my $25 for transfering to a faction dominated realm to be free of ganking (as the reprecussions are nasty).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."