Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nerf Vengeance. World first Chimaeron solo, Warrior.

Impressive either way:

His Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...chief/advanced

Isnt world first did this as a dk 2 weeks ago.

Of course none the less its impressive.

But that has nothing to do with nerfing vengeance. This is old content that the new vengeance buff wasn't designed around. If we take it as you feel we should nerf levels and every ability in game because we can solo The huntsman or ragnaros
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2012-09-21 at 11:20 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I new they needed to nerf vengeance when patch released.

Before Patch 5, my 50 Fury Warrior would 2-3 shot equal level mobs. Prot would take about4-6

After Patch, my Fury Warrior now 6-10 shot mobs and Prot takes 2-3. I understand they need a way to hold aggro, but what in the hell is the point when the TANK can FAR exceed the capabilities of the DPS (yea yea I know it's diff at max level).

Deleted
    Given that Chimaeron is pretty much the only boss this can be done with, due to the "No death when above 10k"-buff and him hitting for an absolute shitton (= pathetic vengeance levels), I think it's safe to say that vengeance is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    Isnt world first did this as a dk 2 weeks ago.

Of course none the less its impressive.

But that has nothing to do with nerfing vengeance. This is old content that the new vengeance buff wasn't designed around. If we take it as you feel we should nerf levels and every ability in game because we can solo The huntsman or ragnaros
    did not found any proof about this on youtube or on google, pics or it did not happen

Impressive? sure. A cause for nerfing vengeance? no. Its a gimmick fight as far as vengeance is concerned.

Baleroc is even more fun as prot warr. I had 1.9M (million) non-crit Execute couple weeks ago. I was doing around 30k dps and during last 5 sec of the fight, my overall dps jumped to 90k...half of what the other dps had.

Quote Originally Posted by Friberg View Post
    did not found any proof about this on youtube or on google, pics or it did not happen
    why dont you spend more time learning english and less time stroking your e-peen. And a dk made a post about 3 weeks ago with pics go look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    why dont you spend more time learning english and less time stroking your e-peen. And a dk made a post about 3 weeks ago with pics go look for it.
    Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Oh the irony.
    <snip>
    anyways Gratz to the warrior it is impressive that you took the time to kill it.

Although I was not the one to infract you, if you have a problem with the moderator who infracted you, then it's best you take it up with the mod or with an admin. I personally snipped most of your message. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-09-22 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    alot of ppl have something called dyslexic. Also i am more then 100% certain that my english teacher always said never start a new sentence with an AND.

Deleted
    <snip>
    anyways Gratz to the warrior it is impressive that you took the time to kill it.
    You should maybe learn the difference between there, their and they're before being a prick.
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-09-22 at 02:59 PM.

<snip>
    It's, Nazis, an, can't, they're.

Grammar Police, don't do it. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-09-22 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    Not quite; this is a raid boss being soloed at appropriate level without exploits or glitches.

*shrug* It might not prove that vengeance needs nerfed, but it certainly proves that they cannot inflict such large amounts of damage on the tank without negative consequences (the easiest of which would, of course, be to simply tag certain abilities as unable to grant vengeance).

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    I new they needed to nerf vengeance when patch released.

Before Patch 5, my 50 Fury Warrior would 2-3 shot equal level mobs. Prot would take about4-6

After Patch, my Fury Warrior now 6-10 shot mobs and Prot takes 2-3. I understand they need a way to hold aggro, but what in the hell is the point when the TANK can FAR exceed the capabilities of the DPS (yea yea I know it's diff at max level).
    it`s actually not all that different at max level, in MoP heroic dungeons, tanks have been doing a ridiculous amount of damage, equal to DPS. granted that might be because they`re using DPS PvP gear without much avoidance, but still.

of course, in raids it`s much different, but tanks still do a *ton* of damage more than any expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly off topic but what an annoying resolution to record at. On topic omg someone solod a not current tier raid boss stop the presses? This happens every expansion not really anything out of the usual here.

15+ Year Old Account
    its funny the nazi's at curse give me a infraction for trolling just for telling someone who cant spell that I cant half understand what there saying with there broken english. So sad MMO champion used to be a good site till the nazi's took over.
    Why
    don't
    English
    It's
    can't
    can't
    they're
    their
    English
    until

Grammar Police, don't do it. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-09-22 at 03:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayier View Post
    Slightly off topic but what an annoying resolution to record at. On topic omg someone solod a not current tier raid boss stop the presses? This happens every expansion not really anything out of the usual here.
    though i do say gratz to the warrior.

this is nothing as impressive as the shadow priest who solo'd alysrazor at the START of DS
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are multiple ppl who have solod various T11/T12 bosses. Should they also be nerfed? (Boomkins/Fire mages/Shadow Priests/Locks on Alysrazor, hunter on Atramedes, DK on Omnitron/Atramedes, ect)

Of course, with the vengeance change, bosses that were previously unsoloable are now, well, VERY soloable. (As long as you can survive the first 5 or so pulses on Ultraxion, vengeance should be so high that self healing will be a breeze for the tanking classes)

Vengeance is only a factor on any fight where the boss deals extreme damage to the tank- and its not really an issue in terms of dps, as only 1 or 2 ppl can gain that huge dps boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    Why
    don't
    English
    It's
    can't
    can't
    they're
    their
    English
    until
    all english slang and like I fucking care about every apostrophe in a forum post that is read by wow players. and anyways who the fuck are you to judge me? your a nobody on a msg board who probily doesnt even have a college degree. His sentence was complete broken 4th world English was only reason that I said something. So take your grammar lesson to someone who fucking cares.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2012-09-22 at 06:33 AM.