Deleted

Addon for maintaining Savage Roar

Hey there. My question to the wonderful druids here is as follows: are there any addons (up-to-date preferred) that give an audio alarm and a display that tells you when savage roar wears off? Although I never let it drop in PvE, sometimes it drops in PvP and I end up losing 30% damage for some bleeds, it doesn't happen too often but it's enough to cause issues.

If anyone remembers mage fever addon that plays an audio when FoF, hot streak and barrage procced. I want something similar to this.

Thank you!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use TellMeWhen to track this on my druid (and a bunch of different things on all my characters). It can be a little confusing to set up at first since you can track just about anything, but it's nice because you can track just about anything. It supports icons, animations, sounds, buffs, cooldowns, triggered spells, enemy debuffs, health percentage-triggered abilities... pretty much anything you can imagine.

SHAMELESS PROMOTION check out my addon Hear Kitty for feral druids! It gives you nice little musical tones as you gain and spend combo points so there are fewer things to watch on the screen. (It works for many classes and specs, actually, since about half of them have some kind of similar secondary resource nowadays.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VgerAN View Post
    I use TellMeWhen to track this on my druid (and a bunch of different things on all my characters). It can be a little confusing to set up at first since you can track just about anything, but it's nice because you can track just about anything. It supports icons, animations, sounds, buffs, cooldowns, triggered spells, enemy debuffs, health percentage-triggered abilities... pretty much anything you can imagine.

SHAMELESS PROMOTION check out my addon Hear Kitty for feral druids! It gives you nice little musical tones as you gain and spend combo points so there are fewer things to watch on the screen. (It works for many classes and specs, actually, since about half of them have some kind of similar secondary resource nowadays.)
    Cool, thanks mate

Deleted
    I used Power Aura together with a sound when there is 2 second left it makes the aura and the sound. :-)

you can use weakauras for creating your own class timers etc and it can be set up in such a way that it plays a sound when ability X has 2 seconds or less remaining and has a bunch of features. I highly recommend it as you also don't need to depend on other addons etc to update when new patches hit or new abilities are added, you can simply write your own weakaura on the fly.

I use EventHorizon. Has a nice timer for most of our bleeds including savage roar. I believe it comes with it stock upon downloading, but if it doesn't add this in the druid folder

-- Savage Roar
    self:newSpell({
    playerbuff = 52610,
    stance = 3,
    requiredTree = 2,
    })

Drop that in the feral section of the config

Deleted
    drood focus now its updated is all you need.. like you can make little icons that flash and pulse etc for sav roar, rip, rake etc that will flash when they need refreshing. it also has a buff type display showing time left on your dots/buffs etc. drood focus = win.

I've been using Bad Kitty for a long time now, it has continuously improved. One caveat the default settings are far different from the settings I use so it takes a gpood bit of setting up but it is very customizable.

Deleted
    I just use Power Auras to check it but as you see, there's several add-ons that can help you keep track of your things

Bad Kitty and Power Auras. I use both.

Droodfocus is you're best option OP, barely anything to do, once you installed it aswell.

And it tracks everything, included bearform abblities, and some other stuff. Its great.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I think the 2 trains of thought are an addon that tells you what to do next or an addon that shows you everything and lets you decide. Bad Kitty is in the you decide camp. It has timers and warnings which tell you what buffs, debuffs and bleeds are expiring. The default warning is 3 seconds, however it is customizable all the way up to 20. I use 10 seconds which is helpful on fights where you have time away from the target. However if you are not willing to spend some time setting it up Bad Kitty is probably not your best choice.

I've strayed away from using DroodFocus. I'm currently using ElvUI and it pretty much keeps track of my bleeds on the target frame anyway (with timers). The only thing I was lacking was a way to track Savage Roar. I poked around and found TellMeWhen. It's a very customizable add-on and uses very little resources. I've been thinking about setting up PowerAuras to do it, but I'm waiting to see how chaotic raiding will be.

I'd highly recommend TellMeWhen for pretty much any class (because it's not druid-specific).
    Feira
    <The Church> -- [A] Darkspear - US
    http://www.churchguild.org
    Feral Combat Druid