Deleted

Elder Charm of Good Fortune Vs. Offspec

Is it possible to use Charms of Good Fortune for offspec loot rolls?
    For example - I usually tank, but should I have to go DPS for a given fight, could I respecc into prot after getting the popup for using the charm and still get my additional chance at prot loot?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just to add to this, I'm reading conflicting reports on wowhead. Are these usable for Heroic Raid kills? Normal? Or just in LFR?

Not sure on your question OP, but am also curious about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartlin View Post
    Just to add to this, I'm reading conflicting reports on wowhead. Are these usable for Heroic Raid kills? Normal? Or just in LFR?

Not sure on your question OP, but am also curious about that.
    They are usable in all forms of raids. In normal or H mode you'll get a pop up icon after you kill a boss and you'll get a chance at personal loot on top of whatever the boss drops. Unfortunately, not sure about the OPs question. I'm also a little concerned about valor upgrades to loot in time. Seems like you'll have to choose between improving your main spec or gearing you're offspec which could be a little dicey for swing tanks/healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's supposed to work similar to the LFR loot system where it give you loot useful to your spec.

Maybe if you respec before using it you will receive off spec loot.