Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I could upvote you, I so would. Thanks for the guide, mate.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Great video! Sharing it with my guild. Thanks for the time and effort, it must have taken a lot of time to put together :P

Hey, I have a question about quest rewards.

Quest rewards are now tailored for our spec, right? For example, if I'm a ret paladin, the piece of equipment offered as a quest reward will only be plate/a weapon with strength and other relevant stats. However, I'm a holy paladin, I am simply levelling as ret because it's quicker. How can I get quest rewards for my holy spec, while levelling as ret?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Thanks for the time and effort, it must have taken a lot of time to put together :P
    It did, but it was a real pleasure, ; ) Thanks for sharing it!

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    Hey, I have a question about quest rewards.

Quest rewards are now tailored for our spec, right? For example, if I'm a ret paladin, the piece of equipment offered as a quest reward will only be plate/a weapon with strength and other relevant stats.
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    However, I'm a holy paladin, I am simply levelling as ret because it's quicker. How can I get quest rewards for my holy spec, while levelling as ret?
    If I'm not mistaken, you should have the option between Ret/Prot/Holy gear as a Paladin, when you turn in a quest. If anyone can confirm this, it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by L Kebess View Post
    It did, but it was a real pleasure, ; ) Thanks for sharing it!

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 05:29 PM ----------

Indeed!

If I'm not mistaken, you should have the option between Ret/Prot/Holy gear as a Paladin, when you turn in a quest. If anyone can confirm this, it would be great.

How is it for Warriors? I'm Fury MS but I'd like to build up an off set for Prot. Would I have to swap between them with dual spec before turning in the quest?

Edit: and 440 for heroics is only for the LFG, right? If we have a guild group without the required ilvl, we should be able to go to the dungeon itself and do the heroic ver, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    How is it for Warriors? I'm Fury MS but I'd like to build up an off set for Prot. Would I have to swap between them with dual spec before turning in the quest?

Edit: and 440 for heroics is only for the LFG, right? If we have a guild group without the required ilvl, we should be able to go to the dungeon itself and do the heroic ver, right?
    For Warriors, you have the choice between Prot/DPS gear.

Yes, absolutely. You can directly access dungeons without the use of the dungeon finder. But you'll get less rewards without using them, and it might take more time to build up a party as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is normal really hard enough to need epic BoEs and 466+ iLvl? BoE prices are insane at the start of an expansion, and I was sort of hoping to have enough time to level an alt or two, make some serious gold from gathering, level my main's professions and craft stuff, but save most of the gold for MoP's equivalent of the Pureblood Firehawk, or just plain old BMAH. If I hadn't dropped so much gold on BoEs in Cata I could have easily afforded a Firehawk... especially those shitty fist weapons I bought for 47k.

Especially considering I STILL have not found a guild that looks like it will be raiding at the start, on the weekends...
    Last edited by Freedom; 2012-09-23 at 07:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    So is normal really hard enough to need epic BoEs and 466+ iLvl? BoE prices are insane at the start of an expansion, and I was sort of hoping to have enough time to level an alt or two, make some serious gold from gathering, level my main's professions and craft stuff, but save most of the gold for MoP's equivalent of the Pureblood Firehawk, or just plain old BMAH. If I hadn't dropped so much gold on BoEs in Cata I could have easily afforded a Firehawk... especially those shitty fist weapons I bought for 47k.
    An average ilvl of 466 should be more than enough really - unless, you're doing something wrong in your gameplay. BoEs won't be mandatory, you'll be able to manage without them.