Thread: sup with that

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Deleted
    Only at 85, son. At 90 you don't have that much crit to get those numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you play a Hunter.

So you probably deserved it.

But Destruction Warlocks remind me an awful lot of Arcane Mages. Say, didn't they give Hunters Spell Reflect?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Well, you play a Hunter.

So you probably deserved it.

But Destruction Warlocks remind me an awful lot of Arcane Mages. Say, didn't they give Hunters Spell Reflect?
    ok i play a hunter and i deserved it what about warriors mages rogues paladins shamans druids bla bla
    and y we have spell reflect thing is the guy came from my back i think im a noob that i haven't eyes on my back right?

great great great and typical response

as for fozuum y you are right on 90 with full pvp gear they hit harder

enjoy your moment's i will come back when the nerf will start

10+ Year Old Account
    if you let lock cast into you chaosbolts - which is like 2 months cast time, expect to die^^ silence him, pet stun, scatter, feign death, reflect it with deterence for extra lols, knock him back with explo trap... so many ways stop chaosbolts

Quote Originally Posted by Fozuum View Post
    I feel like you haven't seen the season pvp weapons.

I'd like to point out the 3k pvp power they have on them

And in full BiS T1 weapons you'll have +120% pvp power and only 60% resilience.

So... yeah.

Expect MORE numbers, not less.

http://chardev.org/profile/1066-PvP-5-0.html
    Last edited by Brauhm; 2012-09-22 at 02:30 PM.
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brauhm View Post
    I feel like you haven't seen the season pvp weapons.

I'd like to point out the 3k pvp power they have on them

And in full BiS T1 weapons you'll have +110% pvp power and only 60% resilience.

So... yeah.

Expect MORE numbers, not less.

http://chardev.org/profile/1066-PvP-5-0.html
    Those numbers are completley incorrect. My lock on the beta server has the full pvp equip and stands at ca. 63% dmg reduce from resilience and 33% dmg boost from pvp power.

Those numbers are completley incorrect. My lock on the beta server has the full pvp equip and stands at ca. 63% dmg reduce from resilience and 33% dmg boost from pvp power.
    Well if that's the case then maybe its better. I was hoping Chardev was wrong and it is.

Disregard that post then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    if you let lock cast into you chaosbolts - which is like 2 months cast time, expect to die^^ silence him, pet stun, scatter, feign death, reflect it with deterence for extra lols, knock him back with explo trap... so many ways stop chaosbolts
    read again what i wrote cause probably you missed it i refuse to believe that you read only what you want

y we have spell reflect thing is the guy came from my back i think im a noob that i haven't eyes on my back right?

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 04:42 PM ----------

so live http://imageshack.us/f/404/wowscrnshot092212192918.jpg/ with mop is the dmg redaction and pvp power
    if so how exacly the numbers will be less?

what makes tho mad is not the stupid numbers but the stupid excuses from ppl that defend there class

on beta you have with best in slot gear 66% dmg redaction 30% pvp power its exacly the same with live so the numbers or will be the same or higher depend the gear scaling of the class/spec

even in 90 with 340 k life 130k crit its stupid you like it or not

but keep that in your mind what comes arround goes around cya in MOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanter View Post
    and y we have spell reflect thing is the guy came from my back i think im a noob that i haven't eyes on my back right?
    Maybe you could use some punctuation. It's increadibly hard to get, what you are trying to say.
    If i understand correctly: He came from behind and shot two Chaos Bolts at you.
    1. It takes 20+s to build up enough embers to shoot one. (It takes maybe 5-10s for a BM to nuke a Destruction Warlock.)
    2. After the first one, you would still have about 3s to interrupt or about 4s to deflect/reflect/etc the second one if you had reacted at all.
    3. Implying not being a noob instead of delivering some hard facts that would indicate the fact that you indeed had no possible way of reacting in an acceptable margin of time, are not generally the best way to gain credibility. Heck your combat log doesn't even have time stamps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    Maybe you could use some punctuation. It's increadibly hard to get, what you are trying to say.
    If i understand correctly: He came from behind and shot two Chaos Bolts at you.
    1. It takes 20+s to build up enough embers to shoot one. (It takes maybe 5-10s for a BM to nuke a Destruction Warlock.)
    2. After the first one, you would still have about 3s to interrupt or about 4s to deflect/reflect/etc the second one if you had reacted at all.
    3. Implying not being a noob instead of delivering some hard facts that would indicate the fact that you indeed had no possible way of reacting in an acceptable margin of time, are not generally the best way to gain credibility. Heck your combat log doesn't even have time stamps.
    1st of all who said about 2 chaos bolts
    2nd im trying to kill target x which was a lock then another lock is coming from behind casting chaos bolt and im dead
    and again if you think that hard casting a skill should award you with a kill y defend the stupidity of the lock dmg more

10+ Year Old Account
    Your combat log says something about two Chaos Bolts.

2nd im trying to kill target x which was a lock then another lock is coming from behind casting chaos bolt and im dead
    and again if you think that hard casting a skill should award you with a kill y defend the stupidity of the lock dmg more
    "Defend the stupidity"

I dislike players like you so much. A hunter, in one CD using ONE ability (bestial wrath + arcane shot) can do more damage than a lock casting four chaos bolts.

Plus you have AMPLE defenses to use, feign death via cast, scatter shot, silencing shot, intimidation, deterrence. This thread so far has been you complaining (in extremely hard to read broken English) about warlocks when you didn't employ one strategic move to counter ONE (and only) powerful ability they have. I hear letting ANY caster free cast on you does a lot of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huntard tears

I believe that says 2 CBs.

Also from your SS it looks like the lock is in front of you, not behind you.

And as others have said, lots of ramp up for 1 CB, let alone 2. Not our fault you left that lock unchecked for so long.

Also we will not be seeing the same thing at 90, because unless you forget the hit/haste/crit/mastery/SP %s on gear that is the first season of a new xpac don't tend to be as high as from the last season of a previous xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and naming is forbidden here (you should edit your screenshot), but in this case it allows for a more detailed analysis: Your attacker wears a legendary, uses his professions and uses optimal gemming. You have 5 unenchanted items, no professions at all and use some kind of very chaotic gemming.
    Maybe I can insert an out of context quote here:
    i think im a noob

I'm confused by this statement. If I had 1% crit chance I would still crit for the same amount of damage as if I had 100% crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I'm confused by this statement. If I had 1% crit chance I would still crit for the same amount of damage as if I had 100% crit.
    Chaos Bolt always critically strikes. In addition, the damage is increased by your critical strike chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we have a hunter with shit gear and terrible optimization complaining about a full bis warlock. A couple of things are wrong with that. First, hunters have the highest burst in game, which requires little to no set up and all instant casts. We can't even fear the damn pet. Second, if you're alone vs 2 players it's no wonder you get wrecked. Also, your comments about getting long casts off in pvp not determining skill is ignorant at best. Knowing how to properly cast in pvp is a huge part of caster skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kildragon View Post
    So we have a hunter with shit gear and terrible optimization complaining about a full bis warlock. A couple of things are wrong with that. First, hunters have the highest burst in game, which requires little to no set up and all instant casts. We can't even fear the damn pet. Second, if you're alone vs 2 players it's no wonder you get wrecked. Also, your comments about getting long casts off in pvp not determining skill is ignorant at best. Knowing how to properly cast in pvp is a huge part of caster skill.
    my main optimized http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A9r/simple
    my alt not optimized http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%AFs/simple

1st my main is full cata gear my alt missing some parts the deference in resilience is 0.25 how exactly the (shit) gear had anything to do with the 130 k chaos bolt how exactly the 0.25 res will change those numbers
    2nd i dont think that i mention anywhere that hard casting is not determining skill what is said if anyone think that because the x class manage to cast something that got 2 second cast time must awarded with a kill he is just defending his class
    for example i should 1 shot ppl if i will manage to hard cast aim shot?
    i should 1 shot ppl if i will manage to cast pyroblast? and so on

defend your class more its fun

Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    Oh and naming is forbidden here (you should edit your screenshot), but in this case it allows for a more detailed analysis: Your attacker wears a legendary, uses his professions and uses optimal gemming. You have 5 unenchanted items, no professions at all and use some kind of very chaotic gemming.
    Maybe I can insert an out of context quote here:

same questions for you how exactly the fact that my alt doesn't have prof proper gems etc has anything to do with the dmg that i took check my main check my alt and tell my what would be the def if i was with my main
    Last edited by mmoc009db769c2; 2012-09-22 at 07:56 PM.