Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Right now in Nagrad

There are a massive amount of players fighting over halaa. I love it! CRZ is awesome!

To keep the thread alive: Have you encountered anything world pvp related like this with CRZ? I goda get back to the fight

FOR THE HORDE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    There are a massive amount of players fighting over halaa. I love it! CRZ is awesome!

To keep the thread alive: Have you encountered anything world pvp related like this with CRZ? I goda get back to the fight

FOR THE HORDE!
    Haven't went there personally but I heard Dark Portal is full of pvp.

Deleted
    I think i have gotten 400 honorable kills so far. If this is what people wanted back i can easily say that blizzard succeeded!

I havent seen any world pvp even though im on a pve server i thought cause pvp servers were CRZ with pve servers that i would at least see some of this but no nothing not even 1 skeleton at the dark portal

did my server just get chosen to be CRZ with other servers that dont do anything except afk in org or sw
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-09-22 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Iv been at the Dark Portal for the past 20 minutes...it's a bloodbath xD

There's hundreds of corpses around and tons of players, this has to be one of the best features Blizzard added in the past few years.

Deleted
    No! The alliance called in the cavalry and ran us out of halaa :/

10+ Year Old Account
    nope nothing, peace and quiet, no ganking , no griefing bs, pve realms ftw ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post

FOR THE HORDE!
    Yes, 40 vs 40 @ Halaa fighting for it! Maybe they had more than 40 people I don't know but it was fun! So many people in 1 place

Before that we had few 10-30 vs 10-30 people fights
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

http://i.imgur.com/n56m9.jpg

This is pretty much all that is happening to me with CRZ.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I havent seen any world pvp even though im on a pve server i thought cause pvp servers were CRZ with pve servers that i would at least see some of this but no nothing not even 1 skeleton at the dark portal

did my server just get chosen to be CRZ with other servers that dont do anything except afk in org or sw
    Isn't that the difference between PvE and PvP servers?
    On Auchindoun EU, almost every CRZ zone is covered with skeletons.
    Firelands daily hub in particular, the Arena quest spot in Twilight Highlands is also filled with PvP.

But theres a ton more griefing going on, its not all rainbows and sunshine.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    PvP happening on a PvP server. Oh the horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Isn't that the difference between PvE and PvP servers?
    On Auchindoun EU, almost every CRZ zone is covered with skeletons.
    Firelands daily hub in particular, the Arena quest spot in Twilight Highlands is also filled with PvP.

But theres a ton more griefing going on, its not all rainbows and sunshine.
    But ive seen servers that are pvp servers like kel thuzard on my server which is pve or has blizz changed this without me knowing basically CRZ pvp with pvp and pve with pve

i would love to see a list of which servers got CRZ with which

Edit* looking at the front page it clearly states pvp with pvp and pve with pve i guess seeing someone from kel thuzard was a real id friend and not intended

well have fun on the pvp servers seems like you guys are having a blast but i still would hate to be back on a pvp again
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-09-22 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    But ive seen servers that are pvp servers like kel thuzard on my server which is pve or has blizz changed this without me knowing basically CRZ pvp with pvp and pve with pve

i would love to see a list of which servers got CRZ with which
    If you invite someone to a group from a different realm type they are moved to your realm. CRZ has nothing to do with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the first time in over a year I'm actually finding other people while doing my Argent Tournament dailies! I have people to joust-duel against now!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time to bring some more players and PvP back.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    PvP happening on a PvP server. Oh the horror.
    Do you see the SS? 40 ally killing horde as they zone in, hardly any PVP going on.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    nope nothing, peace and quiet, no ganking , no griefing bs, pve realms ftw ^^
    FTL, and you stated all the reasons : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Do you see the SS? 40 ally killing horde as they zone in, hardly any PVP going on.
    Then don't port in. Rally your faction and use your brain.

That IS really awesome actually. Very happy to see the old zone pvp objectives getting some use again, I really loved Halaa back in BC times, it's a shame there isn't anything like it anymore. It wouldn't even work anyway at this point. Controlling objectives like the towers in Terrokkar gave a boost in dmg/exp in the dungeons in the zone. That wouldn't work well with the LFG tool though Glad CRZ did something good! Kudos blizz!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I saw was player vs player killing each other.