Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Isn't it working like this?
    PvP is "automatically linked" with other PvP realms (battlegroups etc) and PvE the same way with other PvE realms.
    The difference however is that players from PvP servers can still get CRZ with PvE servers if invited by Real-ID friends, however they will not be able to attack other players, the PvE realm rules still apply to them. The opposite happens with PvE players being invited by a friend over to his PvP realm, he will now be able to be attacked/attack.

This should explain why u sometimes see players from PvP realms on PvE realms and wise-versa.
    I could be wrong about this but this is the way I understood it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Problem: I have a square peg and a round hole. Peg must fit in hole.
    Solution1: Round off the edges until it fits the desired hole. Solution2: Make the round hole a square.
    People's Perception1: Why didn't you just make both a triangle? Because clearly you're stupid.
    People's Perception2: Obviously you are a moron - rounding edges or making the hole different doesn't change the fact that they didn't fit together in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    This thread has been locked due to its existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeaze View Post
    Isn't it working like this?
    PvP is "automatically linked" with other PvP realms (battlegroups etc) and PvE the same way with other PvE realms.
    The difference however is that players from PvP servers can still get CRZ with PvE servers if invited by Real-ID friends, however they will not be able to attack other players, the PvE realm rules still apply to them. The opposite happens with PvE players being invited by a friend over to his PvP realm, he will now be able to be attacked/attack.

This should explain why u sometimes see players from PvP realms on PvE realms and wise-versa.
    I could be wrong about this but this is the way I understood it.
    No that's the way it is currently working.

Deleted
    Just went to halaa and got a bit of pvp action before the alliance ran off - was fun, might actually be able to get my war talbuks now!

Deleted
    So before the alliance overrun us i manage to get over 500 honorable kills! The laggfest was awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    A great victory for WPVP, im just guttered i sold all my pvp kit and dropped Arms for Fury

This may seem exciting now because the CRZ feature is all new and shiny.

However in a couple of months the world will be dead again, because of the real reason world PvP is dead: Players are lazy and world PvP is absolutely mindless.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Do you see the SS? 40 ally killing horde as they zone in, hardly any PVP going on.
    I see...that you're in a group...that you have killed something at the appropriate level to receive quest loot for the DMF quest...

So either you're participating in wpvp and suffering the consequences, the SS is from an earlier date as you have only 20/250 "ears" for the quest (i.e. you're full of it), or perhaps:

1) You accepted the DMF quest earlier in the month.
    2) Logged off that toon when you took the quest.
    3) Just logged back on that toon.
    4) Que'ed for a 5 man near the Dark Portal.
    5) Run that five man.
    6) Zoned out of the 5 man.
    7) Were quickly killed.

I'm assuming the above is true, so I kind of doubt that "all" you have been since CRZ is queuing for LFD while parked in front of the Dark Portal on a PVP realm. However, if that's what you've been doing...Well, you're asking for it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by constantduty View Post
    I see...that you're in a group...that you have killed something at the appropriate level to receive quest loot for the DMF quest...

So either you're participating in wpvp and suffering the consequences, the SS is from an earlier date as you have only 20/250 "ears" for the quest (i.e. you're full of it), or perhaps:

5) Run that five man.
    7) Were quickly killed.

I'm assuming the above is true, so I kind of doubt that "all" you have been since CRZ is queuing for LFD while parked in front of the Dark Portal on a PVP realm. However, if that's what you've been doing...Well, you're asking for it, right?

What the hell are you talking about? Darkmoon quests? LFD? 5-mans? What? It's not unbelievable to have a Darkmoon quest in your quest long when the Darkmoon Faire isn't going on. I do that quest every other month, as I keep it in my quest log so I have the whole month to complete it.

It's also not at all unbelievable to have a majority of one faction slaughtering the other faction in a specific area.
    Last edited by ablib; 2012-09-22 at 05:10 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post

However in a couple of months the world will be dead again, because of the real reason world PvP is dead: Players are lazy and world PvP is absolutely mindless.
    I agree over the next few months it will die down, but not for the reasons you mentioned. Right now we're in the expansions "off-season", there's no RBG's, no arena and the only raid tier has been dragged out for several months. Come MoP people will be leveling their mains, alts, doing RBG's & arena's again and soon enough raiding. For those reasons I would still expect to see lots of world PvP action, but not on the same level as we're currently seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by constantduty View Post

5) Run that five man.
    7) Were quickly killed.

After you enter a portal you get a buff that gives no honor after being killed by a player.

Deleted
    CRZ seems very fun! I wish I was playing WoW right now to kill everyone. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post

I think that wpvp will excelerate at the peak of every major patch and die down at the release of every major patch.

I'm on Kalecgos, a completely DEAD PVP SERVER and there's literally no CRZ PvP going on anywhere. High pop realms were already having their fair share of world PvP. But low pop servers, who are now forced to share nodes but continue to have a shitty server economies don't even get the one and only benefit of CRZ? What the hell?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    There are a massive amount of players fighting over halaa. I love it! CRZ is awesome!

To keep the thread alive: Have you encountered anything world pvp related like this with CRZ? I goda get back to the fight

FOR THE HORDE!
    do you play on Lllidan?im on Sargeras and was at halaa and yes it was alot of fun.

I was told Halaa was having a big smack down by a friend when I logged in yesterday. he got over 350 tokens and logged off after I got intot he raid (on a pve server, we all had PvP enabled). There was at the peak about 60 or so of us Horde and aboutt eh same, possibly slightly more Alliance beating the snot out of eachother.

Was lots of fun and I got over 350 tokens myself. Was great fun but also means in the space of 3-4 hours total, over 700 alliance died, quite possibly just as many horde died too. The whole of Halaa was covered in bones. Was so much fun. Best part about CRZ, however I still don't like parts of CRZ, this is a good aspect whilst it lasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    The PVP is good.

The competition of resources is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    why is it fun to go to haala? is there something going on? ( not playing wow)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    why is it fun to go to haala? is there something going on? ( not playing wow)
    That is the place where you can get the 'special' talbuk mounts, so that is my best guess. As far as i had heard that fight had been going on for 3-4 hours before i joined in.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 07:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    do you play on Lllidan?im on Sargeras and was at halaa and yes it was alot of fun.
    I play on Frostmane EU

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i wana do this on my realm but ally dont wana figth whit us

At the entrance of Searing Gorge there was a massive pile of skeletons.

It was a strange site.