Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Still waiting for a blue post or similar that shows that we can't get PvP honor gear next reset. I mean it's not hard to cap honor+justice and buy all your PvP gear. Even if you have to raid right when servers get back up after reset you should be able to grab that gear you need before heading to the raid.

I think the problem is you people refusing to PvP to get gear. Well then go ahead and farm your dungeons 100 times to get your inferior gear. That's your problem after all. Just don't complain about a BiS list having BiS items on it.

I don't know what the honor cost of the new PvP items will be, but I doubt you will afford all 7 PvP pieces in this gear list with the possible 6500 honor points that you can get by capping both honor and justice points. This might be a pre-raid BiS list, but it's not a first week BiS list as there is no way to aquire all the items the first week.

However if for some weird reason the PvP gear have been made cheap enough to buy all 7 pieces with 6500 honor points, I stand corrected, but I doubt they will cost less than 1000 points on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I don't know what the honor cost of the new PvP items will be, but I doubt you will afford all 7 PvP pieces in this gear list with the possible 6500 honor points that you can get by capping both honor and justice points. This might be a pre-raid BiS list, but it's not a first week BiS list as there is no way to aquire all the items the first week.

However if for some weird reason the PvP gear have been made cheap enough to buy all 7 pieces with 6500 honor points, I stand corrected, but I doubt they will cost less than 1000 points on average.
    Then you have to do a couple BGs after reset. Oh noes.

You almost certainly will be able to get PvP gear next reset, but you will also be able to get raid gear, which will again, be better. So on Wednesday it will be worth using your honour to replace what you can, but many will be raiding as soon as the servers go up, so a full list is not hugely practical. That said, its very useful for people to know that PvP stats on gear does not lower its other value at all for PvE however. PvP stats do not use up an items budget, which means a 450 PvP item will be just as good for PvE as a 450 PvE item is. The only difference is that PvE gear always has higher itemlevels available. So you can use the items on this list as a buffer until you get raid gear, certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Where did you get info about the PvP items not being available with next reset? If they are you will be able to get them before the first raid.
    The first raid is this Wednesday. How am I supposed to get PvP items before that?

---------- Post added 2012-09-30 at 08:24 PM ----------

Still waiting for a blue post or similar that shows that we can't get PvP honor gear next reset. I mean it's not hard to cap honor+justice and buy all your PvP gear. Even if you have to raid right when servers get back up after reset you should be able to grab that gear you need before heading to the raid.

I think the problem is you people refusing to PvP to get gear. Well then go ahead and farm your dungeons 100 times to get your inferior gear. That's your problem after all. Just don't complain about a BiS list having BiS items on it.
    i think you have a problem too, and that is understand what people are saying. No one complains about a BiS list. The issue here is you CANNOT get PvP items before reset so it's NOT a pre-raid list. Yes, it may be a BiS but in no way a pre-raid. So shove your "that's your problem" somewhere else.
    Last edited by alkyd; 2012-09-30 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    The first raid is this Wednesday. How am I supposed to get PvP items before that?

---------- Post added 2012-09-30 at 08:24 PM ----------

i think you have a problem too, and that is understand what people are saying. No one complains about a BiS list. The issue here is you CANNOT get PvP items before reset so it's NOT a pre-raid list. Yes, it may be a BiS but in no way a pre-raid. So shove your "that's your problem" somewhere else.
    Sorry I forgot some weird guilds think ranks for normal raids matter so they enter the raid as soon as the server is back up. MY BAD.

Sorry I forgot some weird guilds think ranks for normal raids matter so they enter the raid as soon as the server is back up. MY BAD.

Sorry I forgot some weird people have no life and job so they farm honor 24/7. Unlike some people who come home in the evening after work and have only 2 hours before first raid.

Sorry I forgot some weird people have no life and job so they farm honor 24/7. Unlike some people who come home in the evening after work and have only 2 hours before first raid.
    Now you're just being silly. If you're on that level of casual what are you doing in this thread?

Now you're just being silly. If you're on that level of casual what are you doing in this thread?
    If you're also on that level of casual, you shouldn't be posting here too.

calm down, folks
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I guess a good lesson learned today that never try to mix PvP with PvE : It will get hotfixed. So just keep PvE items for PvE and PvP items for PvP next time.

New pre-raid gear list coming soon?
    Last edited by alkyd; 2012-10-02 at 09:46 PM.

I guess a good lesson learned today that never try to mix PvP with PvE : It will get hotfixed. So just keep PvE items for PvE and PvP items for PvP next time.

New pre-raid gear list coming soon?
    Stop being a dick.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-10-03 at 12:11 AM.

Stop being a dick.
    First you called me a "f**** dick". Then you edited your post to "Stop being a dick." That's an improvement.

I'd like to ask for the hostility to be toned down a smidgen.

Thank you.

PvP gear has been lowered from 464 to 458, meaning it will be inferior to heroic gear.

Deleted
    1 quick quest about Flashfrozen Rasin Globule trinket, since it has 2.30 minutes cd, should we wait hold down our DS cd and use it together with this trinket? I noticed simcraft doesn't hold DS for the trinket's cd but I'm just wondering if anyone have tested holding 30 sec cd for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemie View Post
    1 quick quest about Flashfrozen Rasin Globule trinket, since it has 2.30 minutes cd, should we wait hold down our DS cd and use it together with this trinket? I noticed simcraft doesn't hold DS for the trinket's cd but I'm just wondering if anyone have tested holding 30 sec cd for this?
    I'm waiting with DS and using the glyph to make up for it.