heirloom enchants

For my tank monk leveling what heirloom enchants would u recommend for helm/back/chest/shoulder/wep

Also recommend on Healing monk enchants for same slots

Deleted
    +29 spell power

+4 stats to chest
    +5 stats to cloak
    run speed to boots (if monks have runspeed? maybe +agi or +stamina which ever exists)
    +25 agi to 2H

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kennetth View Post
    For my tank monk leveling what heirloom enchants would u recommend for helm/back/chest/shoulder/wep

Also recommend on Healing monk enchants for same slots
    There is no hierloom enchant for Helm/Shoulder.

Weapon is +22 spirit for healer, +25 agility OR 2x +15 agility, depending if you use 2 hand, or DW for Brewmaster.

Cloak, +stats. Chest is +stats for Brewmaster, +mana for healer.

As a healer, it doesn't matter how MUCH you can heal in low lvl dungeons- it matters how long you can heal now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

Weapon is +22 spirit for healer, +25 agility OR 2x +15 agility, depending if you use 2 hand, or DW for Brewmaster.

As a healer, it doesn't matter how MUCH you can heal in low lvl dungeons- it matters how long you can heal now.
    You may still want to get the Int enchant for weapon. If you have the int trinkets, you will be able to regen mana that way and you shouldnt be using the haste one since most monk heals are instant. More int means bigger heals which means less heals - more dps - more mana. Also int has a higher value than spirit and you get the same 22 stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    You may still want to get the Int enchant for weapon. If you have the int trinkets, you will be able to regen mana that way and you shouldnt be using the haste one since most monk heals are instant. More int means bigger heals which means less heals - more dps - more mana. Also int has a higher value than spirit and you get the same 22 stats.
    Yeah, if you're putting 22 spirit on your heirlooms, you're gimping yourself a little bit. +22 Intellect is the best weapon enchant for Mistweaver not only because it gives spellpower but also because of the crit rating you receive from it. Stat weights on +22 Intellect are even better than +30 Spellpower for this very reason.

Not to mention Mistweaver Attack Power is now gained from their Intellect/Spellpower and NOT from their agility or other sources of AP. By using the Intellect enchant, your melee damage, and thus your eminence healing, will be greater as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't bother with stats to cloak, I don't think it would beat out 8 agi and 8 dodge for tank at least. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=25083. But I don't know, maybe stamina would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Don't bother with stats to cloak, I don't think it would beat out 8 agi and 8 dodge for tank at least. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=25083. But I don't know, maybe stamina would be better.
    Can someone please link this suppose +5 stats to cloak everyone keeps mentioning, because as far as Wowhead is telling me, it doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

i would actually rather get the +22 int for staff from molten core reputation

rest i agree on
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Can someone please link this suppose +5 stats to cloak everyone keeps mentioning, because as far as Wowhead is telling me, it doesn't exist.
    It doesn't exist Period, dunno where everyone is getting their info but its simply not there.

Cloak? Go for http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=25083 Stealth, cenarion expedition rep

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=80181#comments

Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    It might be in the gamefiles, but its not active live or in the beta, like many many other items like the blue honor pvp weapons in wrath.

does the swordguard embroidery work on an alt that doesnt have tailoring? My main has that enchant and i put it on the heirloom cloak but does it go away once its on a non tailor char?

Profession specific buffs only work on characters with that profession at the appropriate skill level.

I would never suggest anyone get 22 spirit onto a weapon. If you have heirlooms (aka gear that's better than drops anyway) and you go oom - you're bad. The discussion should be between 22 int and 30 SP (not 29 spellpower they are different). Since Int no longer grants mana you could make a compelling argument that 30SP is of greater benefit. Of course the OP is talking about tanking items which means he's getting 25 agility instead.

Furthermore, +5 stats to cloak does not exist. The 8 agility 8 dodge enchant DOES exist and it's a BC enchant - which oddly enough - does not require level 35 like every other one. The staple Vanilla cloak enchant was +3 agility.