Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't the armor benefit's be greater then the dodge? seeing as how dodge will DR against the boss, while the DR you get with armor is only in how much you gain from each point?

Great post. Will be using it as reference. Stick if possible.

Edit: btw, just to clarify, the staff will take 20 days to craft if i understood correctly, as one mat is created daily by the scribe. You may end up getting Vaults polearm before that.

Edit2: the 170 agility enchant for bracers comes from a formula, and it takes 3 epic crystals. Until your enchanter has the formula/you can afford it, you may use 170 dodge or 170 mastery, both learned by trainers and costing cheap mats.
    Last edited by Magemaer; 2012-09-24 at 05:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    nice list, thanks, i just need to loop up the drop locations
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    nice list, thanks, i just need to loop up the drop locations
    The tooltips show the boss and dungeon they drop from.

Cheers for the list.

Thanks for the list. Coupple of questions.

Are PvP gear live already? Is it honor cost for the epic items, or is there blue items aswell?

Are the 2 LW recipes gotten and easly crafted? As inn no reverd daily grind to get recipe, and no BOP 5 man HC drop?

Thanks.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Thanks for the list. Coupple of questions.

Are PvP gear live already? Is it honor cost for the epic items, or is there blue items aswell?

Are the 2 LW recipes gotten and easly crafted? As inn no reverd daily grind to get recipe, and no BOP 5 man HC drop?

Thanks.
    Pvp gear will go live on next tuesday/wednesday. It's honor cost for 464 epics.

The 2 LW recipes ate easily gotten, hardly crafted. They are learned with trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Pvp gear will go live on next tuesday/wednesday. It's honor cost for 464 epics.

The 2 LW recipes ate easily gotten, hardly crafted. They are learned with trainers.
    Thanks alot. Seems like I haft to grind some honor then....Curse feral druids and there likeness for pvp gear.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Thanks Hinalover. Question, why is http://www.wowhead.com/item=81283 inferior to Soulburner Crown? Combination of hit and crit > mastery?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerrielin View Post
    Thanks Hinalover. Question, why is http://www.wowhead.com/item=81283 inferior to Soulburner Crown? Combination of hit and crit > mastery?
    Basically, yea.

Deleted
    thank you for the effort in making this BiS list. It helped me out a lot.

Just to note though, the pvp gear will be available for honor points, so very easy to get, and won't need countless heroic runs (Im still chasing down last couple of items from heroics even after over probably 75 runs. Getting an AGI ring from heroics is nigh-on impossible it seems. Everything that seems to drop is strength gear.

Also, the BiS pre-raid list, is fine, but it will take at least about 3-4 weeks to obtain all that gear, with the necessary valor points and reputations grinded out, so I wouldn't exactly call it pre-raid gear, more 'alternative to raid' gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    is there a reason whit the shadow pan stamina trinket is not in the BiS list ?
    and why use either of the brewfest trinkets and that blue trinket? with not both ^.^, and no blue trinket
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    I know the quickest rep to get to revered will be the Shado-Pan rep. Just doing the leveling quests in Kun-Lai and Steppes will get you to at least Honored, possibly Revered.
    Is it possible that the rep amount gained by those quests was reduced for live? I'm pretty sure I did all those quests and I'm still friendly with Shado-Pan... :-(
    Last edited by dancm; 2012-10-01 at 09:44 AM. Reason: spelling

15+ Year Old Account
    your seposed to stay frendly until you get golden lotus revered before you can move on
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE