Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Epic Quote: "All Ally Retard Need Im Join Horde"

I've spent most of CATA playing Horde on private WOTLK servers as I didn't want anything to do with it, so I had forgotten just how bad Alliance is at PvP.

Because my Horde toons are located at a now dead retail server, Genjuros EU and I didn't want to pay-transfer them out, I had to return to my alliance toons created in Dec 2005. Unfortunately so many years playing Horde has made me forget just how bad Alliance is at PvP, and it seems other people agree as well, haha.

I grinded honor to get a full PvP set, and we only won 1/10 BG's. That is the worst I've seen the Alliance do at BG's since 2006. Playing with exceedingly intelligent individuals in the Alliance such as the one to whom the title quote belongs, certainly didn't help either. Unfortunately, people like him constitute the majority of the Alliance.

--REMOVED--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-23 at 08:57 PM.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    Might want to hide his name. Naming and shaming and all. Other than that, nothing new there. English probably isn't his native language.

Your mounts aren't key bound, what a noob!

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 07:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    I've spent most of CATA playing Horde on private WOTLK servers as I didn't want anything to do with it, so I had forgotten just how bad Alliance is at PvP.
    Genjuros EU
    Lol.
    Last edited by Crackqt; 2012-09-23 at 12:13 PM.

English isn't my native language either. I posted this screenie on the one hand b/c suspect that he is not even able to speak his own native language (whichever that might be) correctly, and secondly b/c ppl like him are good representatives of the type of people that play Alliance.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    English isn't my native language either. I posted this screenie on the one hand b/c suspect that he is not even able to speak his own native language (whichever that might be) correctly, and secondly b/c ppl like him are good representatives of the type of people that play Alliance.
    Just because you were able to pick up English well and can speak it fluently doesn't mean everyone else who is a non native speaker can do so too. His english skills alone also do not in any way govern how well he/she can play the game. Naming and shaming someone on a public board because they can't speak english as well as you is about as low as a person can get.

Ive found, its very dependent on time and what day of the week it is for a majority win, not the faction losing all the time like some people claim

And yes I did spend time, way to much time, to get some sort of schedule going, but I now play on my Alliance characters and certain times, I play on my horde priest at other times, and yes it does work for most game, but you always get the occasion where you do get like minded players that can work together
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

I played on both sides and I must say there is not much difference. There are always some stupid players and idiots.

But saying that this accounts for the majority of Alliance players is in fact not much smarter than what the guy on your screenshot wrote.

So, a guy is bad at English and is bitching about losing.. and you're making a thread about it?

Trust me, it's not horde/ally whatever sucks.. it's just pure luck.

Deleted
    For some reason, Alliance is good at one or two kinds of BG, which I can't remember. EotS, I think one of them is, or maybe that is horde pwnage aswell. AB = Horde pwnage, because it requires too much teamwork. WG = Horde. AV = Maybe Alliance, not sure, maybe they are better at getting the chief down fast. Maybe strand of the ancients is also better for ally. Isle of conquest horde definately win more, I think.

I think it may have something to do with the whole fluffypuff theme of Ally and the knights in a group which plays well to one bg (AV?).

Horde seem to be a step above in pvp teamwork. Maybe older, more combat oriented, more gamer type people join horde?

It can be "fun" if you like the underdog way though with being Ally in a BG.

The whining and flaming is as bad on both sides, but after playing both sides I kinda noticed that horde players does things more that help the team win while alliance is more EVERYONE GO FOR THE FLAG.
    I also suspect that OP maybe didn't do all that much that game compared to most of the others, looking at the dam meter.
    Last edited by mmoc859327f960; 2012-09-23 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    I played on both sides and I must say there is not much difference. There are always some stupid players and idiots.

But saying that this accounts for the majority of Alliance players is in fact not much smarter than what the guy on your screenshot wrote.
    Yeah. I go through both win and loss streaks regardless of what faction I play on. To make a blanket statement about every alliance player over 10 games is silly at best.

u have recount running in bgs and you came here to tell someone is bad?

His english skills alone also do not in any way govern how well he/she can play the game.
    No, but his DPS is a very good indicator. 1.3k DPS as a shadow priest at level 85 is bad.

I think it may have something to do with the whole fluffypuff theme of Ally and the knights in a group which plays well to one bg (AV?).
    Aye. Most kids/new people play Alliance due to its theme, thus Alliance PUGS are always bound to be worse than Horde equivalents.

EDIT: This was the case also in vanilla, I remember how frustrating it was to play against Horde Shamans in Vanilla, mostly because every Enh/Ele shaman also off-healed, while our retardins never -ofc- healed.
    Last edited by Sturmbringe; 2012-09-23 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    This is all that needs to be said. Both factions think their faction is a bunch of idiots and the other side is where all the good pvp'ers go.

Greener grass and all that.

No, but his DPS is a very good indicator. 1.3k DPS as a shadow priest at level 85 is bad.
    Without context that means absolutely nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really? I could say the exact same thing about the people that play Horde. People like...you?

Yeah. I went there.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted

Aye. Most kids/new people play Alliance due to its theme, thus Alliance PUGS are always bound to be worse than Horde equivalents.
    You just went full retard

Don't flame other people
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-23 at 08:57 PM.

Deleted
    It'd be really nice if Blizz released some kind of winning and faction battleground statistics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bendak View Post
    Without context that means absolutely nothing.
    Pretty much this. Hell just looking at the screenshot, he might only have 1.3k dps, but he still has contributed more damage that game than you did yourself OP. Plus that damage at the very least contributed some healing too.

I just forwarded this thread to the moderation team, I think it's awful how you name and shame, and insult an anonymous person who is not able to defend himself on a public forum.

Also, i'm pretty sure the winratio depends on whatever battlegroup you're playing, but from what I understand, most of them are fairly even.

Deleted

Oh god...

You mean to tell me you use recount as an indicator of how well someone performs in BGs? And you seriously think most kids/new people don't want to be the "bad boy" (I know the Horde isn't worse than the Alliance regarding lore and stuff, just the general idea a newby has of the Horde might very well be "bad boys", I think I don't need to elaborate that issue any more...)? I personally think that most Horde races are more attractive to kids/new people than the Alliance ones.