Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What's the most fun thing you did in GW2?

Simple question, expecting some positive thinking too, too much negativity

For, me it's the jumping puzzles.

WvWvW with friends.

Jumping puzzles, preferably with friends I can mock as they fall.

Deleted
    randomly group up with a bunch of people and do one event after another in the orr zones

Tournaments and getting those "fucking OP class" when you play bunker guardian

Getting the chest when you finish a zone 100%! Best feeling ever. I have about 40% world progress and will try to wrap it up next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finishing orr jumping puzzle OH GOD THE NIGHTMARES BECAME JOY

Platformers with other people and dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exploring and listening to the soundtrack.

Jumping puzzles are neat to, though I tend to yell at my poor Sylvari when falling for the 97345 time. (Luckily I live alone, so no one is bothered )

10+ Year Old Account
    I just started playing and I have to say that the best part for me is running into a group of people and zerging the dog snot out of an event. People have run up and rezzed me when I was being dumb and everyone is just so nice and helpful. For example, last night I got in over my head and someone came up and saved my bacon. It's not the first time and I do the same for anyone I come across. It's just so much fun!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Jumping puzzles, preferably with friends I can mock as they fall.
    I can imagine the laughs on your part and the rage on theirs just from reading this comment.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopajoo View Post
    I just started playing and I have to say that the best part for me is running into a group of people and zerging the dog snot out of an event. People have run up and rezzed me when I was being dumb and everyone is just so nice and helpful. For example, last night I got in over my head and someone came up and saved my bacon. It's not the first time and I do the same for anyone I come across. It's just so much fun!!
    Really nice to hear things like this are the norm

Being able to help my daughter with her personal story. Getting XP and rewards for it was quite cool too.

I actually found exploration to be the single most fun thing...the world was very well-designed and very pleasing to look at, IMO. This includes jumping puzzles and things as well.

Deleted
    There's no way I could pick just one thing.

Probably the most fun things for me are doing something that I found difficult and / or challenging / frustrating and then getting a nice sense of achievement by actually succeeding... especially if someone has been gaining pleasure from watching me fail at it :P Which usually means jumping puzzles or vistas (or zone completion for me also). Finishing the jumping puzzle in one of the Orr zones, I can't remember which one (Malchor's Leap I think?) where you have to collect the 12 shiny balls to open 3 chests... which took HOURS because I suck, that was a good one, but they've all been pretty fun, the more times I've fallen, the more awesome it feels to succeed (and I fall a lot). I did the labratory one in the low level Sylvari zone tonight and it took me AGES and I raged like I've never raged before..... so it was awesome when I actually FINALLY did it.

Also completing explorables I find super fun 99% of the time, especially succeeding at a new path.

I also had masses of fun levelling the first time around, seeing the zones and especially the scenery, creatures and vistas.

I can imagine the laughs on your part and the rage on theirs just from reading this comment.
    Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-09-23 at 07:15 PM.

Trying to get 100% in Rata Sum with my sisters during the beta. Many lolz.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've really been enjoying the WvW jumping puzzles. At first they were really frustrating with all the PvP deaths and my server kinda sucking in WvW. But after finding 2 fountains of invisible it became easy to get past the major camping spots. For some reason it feels really rewarding to take a group of people and just destroy everything on your way through it. We even set up a ballista once at the end of the dark room. We mainly used to to suppress the mass amount of other server people coming through so we could show our guildies how to do it in peace. But it turned into a camping spot.

Deleted
    Just the whole leveling experience, from the events to the vistas and gorgeous views it was brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.
    ^
    This. Lololol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the jumping puzzles as well. But I really love clearing a jump that some one has being failing for the past 5 minutes or solving a part where someone didn't know what to do. "See ya"... I'm really not that mean but hey sometimes you just gotta do it.
    I'll do something witty and clever in this box one day...