10+ Year Old Account

[A or H] High End Hunter LFG MoP

[A or H] High End Hunter LFG for MoP

About:
    Heya! My name is Dom, and I'm currently in search of stepping down from the high end raiding scenario to a more casual - Semi Hardcore environment. I'm an Ex - Top 50 US back in Vanilla & TBC on my rogue, and I came back Semi - Casual into Cataclysm on my brother's Hunter. From there I planned to raid once again in the Top 50 but I hit a crash course with my schedule, directing me here!

Character:
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Domex/simple
    Name: Domex
    Race: [H] Orc / [A] Worgen
    Class: Hunter
    Realm: Shattered Hand
    Guild: None
    Previous Guild: Tyranny

Logs:
    Here is some assorted logs - Dragon Soul Before & After 5.0.4.

You can also view my Epeen, but I have had some frequent trouble with recording actual logs, and not the few crap ones currently on there.

Warlord Zonozz:
    1) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n...?s=1953&e=2184
    2) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/s6xts...?s=2164&e=2374

Ultraxion:
    1) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2682&e=2882
    2) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/s...?s=4053&e=4199

Yorshaj: (Make sure to Analyze Globule Damage - Other Hunter Tunnel Visioned)
    1) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/s...?s=1431&e=1695

Madness of Deathwing: (Make sure to Analyze Add Damage - Other Hunter Tunnel Visioned)
    1) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/s...?s=5134&e=5948

Raiding Schedule:
    I'm currently looking for a WEEKEND raiding guild; Preferably Late Night. I would like to find something that starts around 6:30 PST / 8:30 CST / 9:30 CST until pretty much whenever, every Friday / Saturday / Sunday and potentially Monday.

Availability::

Monday: 6pm PST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST - 10pm PST / 12am CST / 1am EST
    Tuesday: Not Available
    Wednesday: Not Available
    Thursday: Not Available
    Friday: 6:30pm PST / 8:30pm CST / 9:30pm EST -Whenever
    Saturday: On & off all day - Available to raid 6pm PST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST - Whenever
    Sunday: On & off all day - Available to raid 6pm PST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST - 10pm PST / 12am CST / 1am EST

What I'm looking for:

- Ambition; I'm looking for a guild who is going to go after it, trying their best.
    - Clean; I'm not interested in some rude, gross, and trollish like guild. Be respectful to others, and look to better one another.
    - Prepared; Ready each raid night to go in and get some work done. This means each individual player is at their best, being fully gem'd, enchanted, etc.
    I also want to see the other raiders within the guild playing at their best, and being up to par with the new changes.
    - Activity; I'm looking to have fun in the game, raid, PvP, and more. I want to make the best out of the time I'm on the game, and enjoy it.

Bonuses:

- 25 mans; Being in a 25man guild is always different from a 10 man. There is more activity, & the challenge is significantly better.
    - Realm Firsts; Getting achievements are awesome, and so are Realm Firsts. Its always cool to be the first done, and its more exciting.
    - PvP / RP Realms; I take a kind liking to these realms because they are usually a lot of fun, and seem to be doing something constantly.
    - PvP; I love PvP, and I'm always looking to PvP. I was an Ex - Multi Gladiator on my rogue back in TBC, and currently haven't been doing much in Cataclysm, but I plan to achieve Gladiator in MoP. I've currently pushed casually 1800-1900 3s / RBGs, though my experience is still there.
    - Alliance; I miss the PvP for alliance, and would like to go back to alliance. Horde bores me.

Technology:
    Most guilds are interested in what you are using in regards to computer specs, keyboards, mouses, and User Interfaces, so I thought I would list mine briefly -

Processor:Intel® Core™ i7-3770K Processor (4x 3.50GHz/8MB L3 Cache)
    Memory: 8 GB [4 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - G.Skill Ripjaws X
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 - 2GB - EVGA Superclocked - Core: 1202MHz
    Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX
    Power Supply: 750 Watt - Corsair CX750
    Primary Hard Drive: 120 GB Corsair Force Series GT SSD - Single Drive
    Data Hard Drive: 2 TB WD Black HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200rpm, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
    Mouse: Razer Naga
    Keyboard: Logitech Gaming Keyboard G510
    Headphones: SteelSeries Siberia v2
    Additions: Belkin n52te Tournament Edition SpeedPad
    User Interface:http://i.imgur.com/whRXl.jpg

Conclusion:
    Feel free to drop a recruitment post below, and for further information or interest, shoot me a private message. I look forward to finding a new guild and a new place to raid during Mists of Pandaria!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump ze' Bump.

So you want to be a hardcore raider in a hardcore guild.

In T13, my guild finished in the top 1.6% of all 10m US guilds and 2.6% of all world 10m guilds. We compete for realm firsts and part of our roster is made up of former bleeding edge progression raiders. And we do it in 12 hours a week Fri/Sat/Sun 7-11p EST. Make no mistake about it, we bring a new definition of excellence to the term "weekend warrior." At the end of the day, we're the #1 established and progressed Horde weekend raid guild in North America according to Wowprogress.

While we aren't 4+ days a week or have a raw ranking of <150 US, we go hard. Want to try and keep up?

shadeofarrows.darkbb.com - website

Cobane#1358 - RID

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump ze' Bump.

Hello,
    Over Raided - US Mal'Ganis 8/8HM is recruiting for our Late Night 10 Man Progression Team BURN raiding from 11-2 Server (CST) 9-12 (PST). Were getting ready for the push into MoP and we are looking for a strong ranged dps to finish off the roster.

Contacts:
    Carnifex - Battle Tag- Attila#1146
    Sonofhades – Battle Tag- Deathbringer#1293
    Dotsvader - Battle Tag - Dotsvader#1962
    do to early link restriction google search Over raided on Malganis

Recruiting For:
    Hunter - High
    Balance Druid - High
    Mage - Low
    Also Considering:
    DPS/Prot Warrior
    Holy Paladin

The classes listed above need to have Hard Mode experience. If you dont see your class here and you think we would work well together put in an application. We run a competitive roster so never count yourself out.

About us:
    Over Raided is an adult only raiding guild (18+). Our focus is progression while maintaining positive, friendly attitudes with a philosophy to down bosses while enjoying time with fellow skilled raiders. We treat each other like an online family, but still get things done. We have progression goals and will reach those with quality members. We will still point mistakes but it will be in a professional manner.

What we expect:
    The ability to play your class well in dual specs is a minimum standard for any raid team. A knowledge base of other classes, raid cool downs and general mechanics is a plus. We look for members who are not only skilled but a pleasure to be around. This doesn't mean we are casual or that we tolerate consistent mistakes. Since we raid only 2 days a week high attendance is expected to be kept. Communication is the key to success in game and on the forums.

What you can expect:
    The guild is full of people who have enjoyed the game for long periods and are friendly and helpful. We give you the opportunity to raid with full repairs and supplies once you are accepted after the trial period. Also a fair and balanced EPGP loot system with periodic decay to fairly distribute the spoils earned. A rated battle ground team with a skilled leader. Feel free to look on our website for a more detailed explanation of our philosophy and approach to raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump ze' bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump ze' Bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump ze' Bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still searching.

Hey there!

Ouroboros 25 man guild
    Blade's Edge Server
    Progression:
    Mogu'Shan Vaults: 6/6 Normal
    Heart of Fear: 1/6 Normal
    Terrace of Endless Spring: N/A

Raid times: Tues~thurs 8pm~12am PST server
    RealID (For quick communication): Narumata#1658, Zalgadis#1953

Who we are:
    Ouroboros is a semi-hardcore 25 man centered guild that is currently looking for players of your caliber and class to help fill out our raid roster and fill in any loose ends. All we require is a simple application posted on our website, dedication to your class, a love for raiding, and a skill set/gear on par with our current tier of raiding.

If you are interested please drop us an app on our forums, PM an officer on the forums, or get in contact any officer in game (Narumata, Zalgadis or Keildia).

Guild Website:
    ouroborosguild.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

10+ Year Old Account

Are you:
    [ul]
    [li]An experienced raider that's looking to get back into MoP raiding?[/li]
    [li]Looking for a weekend schedule that fits better with your busy work week?[/li]
    [li]Want to progress without having to commit to a 10+ hour raid schedule?[/li]
    [li]Late starting in MoP, but still want to join a serious raiding guild?[/li]
    [li]Want to raid with some seriously insane and funny people?[/li]

[/ul]
    If any of the above fit, you may want to check us out!

<TheCatalyst>
    Horde / US Burning Blade (PVP) / Level 25
    Type: 10-man
    Loot type: EPGP

Raid times - Weekend evenings EST
    Friday 9PM-12AM EST
    Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

About us
    TheCatalyst is a brand new guild on Burning Blade PVP that's comprised of veteran raiders that have experience in progression raiding, and we are now putting together a core team for MoP.

We have assembled some very talented players that have achieved the following in previous expansions:

Some notable achievements from us:

Vanilla: MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx40
    BC: KZ / SSC / TK / BT / SWP
    WotLK: Naxx25 / Ulduar25 / ToC25 / ICC 25
    Cata: 7/7 HM Firelands + 8/8 HM DS
    MoP: MSV 4/6 Normal

Current needs
    Minimum item level should be 465

Ranged DPS x1:
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Boomkin

How to apply
    We don't want you writing a long application - so drop us a quick app on the forum and we'll get on with an interview.

Our process will consist of an interview with our officer group where we will ask you questions. Don't worry about being undergeared (if you are), because we're looking for skill or potential.

Or if you have parses you can submit, that would save a lot of talking!

Please direct all questions to the recruitment officers or apply on the website: www dot thecatalystdot enjindot com

Weedox(BattleTag): superdx#2490
    Aurenthia (BattleTag): aurenthia#1961
    Quikks(BattleTag): quikk#1952