Bear with me here, please. I apologise if this isn't the correct sub-forum. (Please move if necessary). You see, I’m here asking for screenshots of my main character because I’ve spent the past several years trying to find even one image. Long story short, I started playing in 2006 and stopped around 2017. I have only 3 TBC screenshots and nothing from vanilla. I’ve tried everything I possibly can: google searches, archives, old emails, social media accounts, etc. The last resort is to ask for screenshots by proxy. Does anyone have screenshots of…

A male night elf warrior called Xanturi from 1-70. He had blue hair. Alonsus EU. Another name for him was Corporal Chaös. It’s obvious that someone out there will have this character in their screenshots folder, it’s just near impossible to track these people down.

Associated names are: Sarith, Egeus, Private Priam.
    Guilds: Warriors of Light, BRG (British Raven Guard? Maybe ‘Elite’), Dragonsworn. Possibly Keepers of Chaos and Zero Tolerance. I raided in Karazhan primarily in 2007, but have forgotten the guild name.

The reason I'm asking here is that there is now no easy way to speak to people from Alonsus only. The WoW server forums are too consolidated. It's also surprisingly difficult to find Alonsus related threads anywhere. The best I've been able to do in my years of searching is to find one gnome twink video in Goldshire which surprisingly showed my character standing right in view... It was a great find, but I'd give anything to find old Xanturi levelling screenshots.

Long story short, is there any possible route I can go down to help my search? At this point I'm really stuck for ideas.

Any help is deeply appreciated. I know I can't reasonably ask to people to search through all their old screenshots, but if you're ever looking at them, please keep me in mind. City screenshots might be my best bet. If you have anything at all, please PM me. It'd make my year.

Edit: I should say I also played on Darkspear EU in 2007 as Aerion. This was a name change for Xanturi when I moved there. I think I did premade in Netherstorm a lot before turning into a tank and doing heroics like Shadow Labs...
    Last edited by Xanturi; 2020-11-29 at 10:59 PM.

Cool video Like why not 3man UBRS in cloth

http://wowtripping.blogspot.com/

Here is a really cool project that I have been working on..

It's all my screenshots put together in a neat little format on blogger.com

I spent alot of time in BC and Wrath and a tiny bit of Catacylsm?

God Bless.

Thanks for looking,... all the best to you !!
    Please visit my blog. 5000 + Screenshots of my experience in WoW. Work in Progress. visit it @

Recomendation

Hey everyone Kindly have a look on it guys its an amazing series Naruto filler[/URL].

- - - Updated - - -