Nightstalker spec - 200k-400k crits on a regular basis!

Cool Battleground Brawling - 3/01/2014

Hi there everyone! I have a collection of videos that I call Battleground Brawling where my girlfriend and I go out into random BGs and own the Alliance scum =P

I wanted to share this video as something magical happens in the third game. Something you hardly will EVER see at this stage in the expansion, let alone the game. And let me stress again, this was a PUG!

I'll give you a hint, "Perfection". =P

I hope you enjoy the video! =)

Deleted
    Testing Depth of View on World of Warcraft 3.3.5a + WMT
    youtube.com/watch?v=STvLVkVwFzM

Cool Battleground Brawling 3/05/2014

Hi everyone! I have a new video of BATTLEGOUND BRAWLING!!!! (does best wrestling announcer impression)

So we are now on week two of PVP season 15! Yay!

This video has some GREAT matches, especially the first! Holy crap was it possibly the best come back win in Arathi Basin that I have ever been part of! You have got to see it!

I hope you enjoy the video! Thanks for watching! =)

Cool Giant Dinosaur Bones! RAWR!!!

Hi there everyone!

As the expansion is drawing closer to the end, there's possibly still things you haven't done yet! One of those being collecting dinosaur bones on the Isle of Giant...Dinosaurs!

This is where our good friend Oondasta lives <mumblessonofabitchmumbles>.

Anyways, I try to go over the most efficient ways of farming the Dinosaur bones, as well as the difficulty of the individual dinosaurs (such as, which ones can you solo, which ones you better have some help <looking at you huge T-Rex>, etc.).

I hope you enjoy watching, listing to me rambling about dinosaurs (RAWR), and pick up some tips on how you too can have:

I've Got 9999 Problems but a Bone-White Primal Raptor Ain't One

- - - Updated - - -

Hey what's up everyone? I got another video to share with you all today!

Today I'm bringing you a video of possibly the most overpowered potion in the game, the Darkwater Potion! This is, without a doubt, the most underused potion in the game, yet it can be so game breaking I can't believe more people don't use them.

These potions increase your run speed by 70%, Swim Speed by 200%, and you get to turn into a Jinyu Assassin for 15 seconds. The potion has a 45 second cool down.

Please watch the video as I explain how you get these potions and why they are so valuable in both PVP and PVE situations.

Thanks for watching!

Deleted
    Warcraft movies
    Youtube

So here are movies for our guilds videos from SoO. Only 2 bosses atm, because i forgot to record first 9 bosses, but they are all coming next week.
    How was music? Intro? Editing? Share me what you think about those!

Jake Sully - is a former Marine confined to a wheelchair. But despite his broken body, Jake is still a warrior at heart. He is recruited to travel light years to the human outpost on Pandora, where a corporate consortium is mining a rare mineral that is the key to solving Earth's energy crisis.

Because Pandora's atmosphere is toxic, they have created the Avatar Program, in which human "drivers" have their consciousness linked to an avatar, a remotely-controlled biological body that can survive in the lethal air. These avatars are genetically engineered hybrids of human DNA mixed with DNA from the natives of Pandora... the Na'vi.

Reborn in his avatar form, Jake can walk again. He is given a mission to infiltrate the Na'vi, who have become a major obstacle to mining the precious ore. But a beautiful Na'vi female, Neytiri, saves Jake's life, and this changes everything. Jake is taken in by her clan, and learns to become one of them, which involves many tests and adventures.

As Jake's relationship with his reluctant teacher Neytiri deepens, he learns to respect the Na'vi way and finally takes his place among them. Soon he will face the ultimate test as he leads them in an epic battle that will decide the fate of an entire world.

Cool Warlords of Draenor - Dread Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling Mount!

Today is a great day!

Blizzard has opened up the digital preorders for the next expansion, Warlords of Draenor!

I purchased the collectors edition which comes with the Dread Raven mount, and Dread Hatching pet.

I'm going to show you how the mount looks as well as the pet, and the pet's abilities which are OVERPOWERED!

This is an awesome mount and pet! Get out there and preorder it!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there guys!

So I've gotten quite a few messages regarding what the differences between the two versions available for the Warlords of Draenor expansion. I wanted to create a video to help people understand the differences.

Now, most of the information is available on the battle.net website, but there really isn't a good tutorial or guide out there explaining the differences and how to use the level 90 boost.

So hopefully this helps answer some of your questions! Please leave a comment if you have further questions, thanks! =)

Here's a video showing the Dread Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling in detail:
    http://youtu.be/Il61xcW1G-c

Please leave a comment on video and I'll try my best to answer your questions!

Thanks for watching! =)

- - - Updated - - -

Some more really good games! And two wins by the alliance that were absolutely blowouts! Keep it up Alliance, make it challenging =P

Alliance starting to do better! Amazzzzzing? <giggles>

FOR THE HORDE!

Armory:
    Deneve: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Deneve/
    Mlefay: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Mlefay/

Here you have me kiting Drek'thar out of his comfort zone after he gets bugged in an inexplicable manner. I could've soloed him even since he occasionally stops moving to use his Whirlwind ability, but others caught on to what was happening and joined me.

Click for bigger resolution:

Citizens, rejoice! Today is the day you all have been waiting for.
    The best rogue worldwide has decided to share his knowledge.

What to expect:

Combat 2v2 as the original cleave and thug cleave
    Isle butchery ft. Chi-Ji & PVE trinkets
    Slaying nooblets in rather unusual ways
    Burst for DAYS
    Drunken fat-fingering
    No wub wub nor growling
    Item level higher than MMR

Cool Youtube Video Series and Battleground Brawling!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Blade and Soul - Youtube.com Page!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi there everyone! Wow it's been awhile! But I have LOTS of new videos and fun things on my youtube channel (link is above!). First I would like to share something my girlfriend and I decided to do! We call it, The Adventures of Uzumi and Mim!

Above is our first video! We are going to make a series of videos chronicling our way as baby Pandas to level 60 for the Warlords of Draenor boost (with professions) or even take them all the way to 90!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eLCHuOWXHX0NbQ

Above is the playlist with all six episodes we have done so far! We will be adding more regularly, so come check it out! We are going to do our best to go places we haven't been to or leveled in since Cataclysm, and yes, we provide some very interesting commentary LOL. And yes...we get lost a lot and I always get the blame. But, hey, it's fun!

----------------------------------------------

Next we have more installments of our on-going Battleground Brawling series! Here are the latest ones, oh, and this time with commentary! (Yes, we to wash our mouths out with soap, we know.)

And finally, here is the playlist for all of our Battleground Brawling series! Sorry Alliance, but we kick your ass a lot =P

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...IDF3h26EG6Er12

That's all for now! Please check out our videos and I hope you find them fun to watch! =)

Cool Battleground Brawling 3/18/2014

Another round of Battleground Brawling! Full commentary by Mlefay and myself!

Damn, the third game HURT! The Alliance just stream rolled us. Not had a defeat like that in quite awhile. Oh well, my 69 (almost 70!) percent win percentage in battlegrounds didn't take very much of a hit.

Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2014-03-20 at 03:14 AM.

Cool Troves of the Thunder King - How to Beat it FAST!

Hi everyone!

I'm here with another guide! This time about the solo scenario on the Isle of Thunder named, "Troves of the Thunder King"!

In this guide I will show you the fastest method to reach the end of the scenario. This means killing the final boss as well as "escaping" the scenario, both of which are part of the meta achievement.

Full commentary on everything and tips and tricks on what to do!

P.S. And I mean beat it FAST meaning the scenario =P You dirty dirty minds you.

Deleted
    Howdi,

Some months ago I decided to play around with fraps and on our first heroic nazgrim kill our guild leader decided to drop dead 5secs into the fight
    So, i just uploaded THAT moment with the best vent comment!

I have also a video so i'm sorry Darsithis

Deleted

Mage solos World Boss Niuzao, does 120 million damage in seconds

This is on a LIVE server and did not involve a third-party hack program. Just a creative
    use of game mechanics.

I'm posting an explanation of the technique I used shortly for subscribers. Sign up or miss out.

I stumbled upon this area while inside instanced Battle for Mount Hyjal on live Blackrock-US yesterday. I don't know what area exactly it is (used to be), but still pretty cool if you are into finding easter eggs or getting places you aren't supposed to be .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AIy...ature=youtu.be

My second rogue PVP movie

U wot m8?:

-BG
    -2v2
    -1v2
    -1v1
    -Isle ft. Chi-ji & Skull Banner
    -Alliance city adventures

What is this noise?:

White Zombie - I'm Your Boogie Man
    Electric Six - Gay Bar