Hey guys, thank you all who voted in the poll to get these videos where they are! I really appreciate it and I hope you all enjoy the video!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Turn your hunter pet / warlock minion / water elemental etc into a ghost!
    (NOTE: the buff will stay on stampede pets indefinitely!)

Sadly the debuff doesn't stay indefinitely on a rhino - BUT, it is very cool!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Sadly the debuff doesn't stay indefinitely on a rhino - BUT, it is very cool!
    Why thank you. The buff won't stay on your main pet, but if you put it on your stampede pets and don't call any of
    them out as your main, the buff will last forever.

Deleted
    Turn your hunter pet / warlock minion / water elemental etc into a ghost!
    (NOTE: the buff will stay on stampede pets indefinitely!)

Amazing channel. /subscribed

10+ Year Old Account
    Why thank you. The buff won't stay on your main pet, but if you put it on your stampede pets and don't call any of
    them out as your main, the buff will last forever.
    Ohh, now I get what you mean, I thought you mean the debuff wont have the 2 min timer on it so long as the pet as stampede
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    MAKE YOUR CHARACTER SUPER SHINY!

Really cool quest buff from utgarde catacombs. The buff lasts ten minutes and unlike most
    similar effects lasts through loading screens.

Video explanation (if you haven't been there before it isn't that easy to find the quest giver).

- - - Updated - - -

Cool The Adventures of Uzumi & Mim! - A Documentary Involving Two Crazy People

Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since I have posted any new videos. I have been casually playing and recording a documentary experience, starting from level 1 all the way to level 90.

The entire process is captured on video, and was originally meant to be a way for my girlfriend and I to look back on for memories. It evolved from there and we decided to capture the entire game play of our adventures. We call this a "documentary" as it shows the entire experience of taking a brand new character, a class we have never played before, a race we have never played before, and taken them through all the way to level 90.

From level 1-85, we do have heirlooms to assist us, but we were already prepared to use them before making these videos. Therefore, we decided to stick with them.

The following video shows the first episode in the series; the creation of our new Pandaren characters:

And the next video shows us finally completing our adventure, which happened to be the 90th episode:

As you can see, we learned many things regarding how to properly setup our systems/computers for recording, getting a feel for commentary, and how to use editing programs to publish each episode as we continue the series.

As a disclaimer, as we "loosen" up on our commentary, we are not shy on what we say. And, due to the conditions we recorded in, you will, at times, hear people in the background, our birds, and our two noisy dogs. We considered trying to edit them out (or record in different conditions), but we felt it would distract from the premise of what we were originally trying to do.

As our skills in editing videos became better, we included intros to each episode, and did our best to give some life to our characters. We wanted to give each character their own persona through our journey, and I think they both fit our personalities quite well.

Once again, there are 90 episodes, covering more than 72 hours of footage. We hope you will take a moment and sit back, watch, and enjoy watching a couple (or more!) of our wacky and crazy adventures! And most importantly, have fun and laugh!

Here is a link to the entire youtube playlist of all 90 videos. It starts with Episode #1, and goes from there:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eLCHuOWXHX0NbQ

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and thank you once again for watching!

Deleted
    So we decided to try 2 man some CMs to see if we can get anywhere near gold.

This was the first time we completed the dungeon without wiping and will probably go back later for a better time now we know how things flow

We went Houndmaster Braun -> Flameweaver Koegler -> Armsmaster because, while slower, we decided it was easier to do flameweaver with RJW but we needed xuen to beat the soft enrage on Armsmaster.

Enjoy

Deleted
    The Lich King, in his own words.

(This project out as something else entirely and just went off in a completely different direction.)

Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2014-05-24 at 09:19 AM.

Can I am playing temple run on my PC

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade and Soul View Post
    Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since I have posted any new videos. I have been casually playing and recording a documentary experience, starting from level 1 all the way to level 90.

*snip*

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and thank you once again for watching!

Cool idea!
    What wud be awesome, now that you guys are lvl 90 to take all those 72 hours or parts of it and make like a 5-6 min video like a speed run? speeded up the lvling or something and then make a great end killing garrosh ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wocky returns to Azeroth - Mists of Pandaria - Level 85 to 90 - Episode #01

Deleted
    Was looking through my screenshots and found one when i was helping out in a flex, much fun was had that night.

P.S ignore my horrible UI.

Deleted
    In Starship Troopers we all agree that the most important part of a guide is the guiding part. So we put together this quick and easy to understand "guide" of the Crypt of Forgoteen Kings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om0VyX4JP8c

Thanks to Darsithis & Maxweii for pointing me in the right direction...

Deleted
    We've been wondering for some time why Scotland want independence... Well we just found out! (NO WAY!?) (Oh my god, you're so clever...)

... It was fairly obvious. Ignorance and vague racism...

Deleted
    This makes me wish I had a subscription to show you guys my awesome monk.

My guilds Garrosh kill; good music and some added humor!

Angry Censor of Eternal Agony - Stealth Nerf

Yeah, video is self explanatory.

Well, thanks a lot all you cry-babies. You just caused Blizzard to cave in and ruin one of the most fun aspects of the Timeless Isle.

First, I held off on posting this as it seemed to happen after the servers came back up from maintenance yesterday. Was hoping it was a mistake. Appears it wasn't.

For those who don't know, the Censor of Eternal Agony was a on-use item with a 10 minute cool down, which allowed you to kill players of either faction who were PVP flagged. It was the first addition of friendly fire in the game, and was awesome!

Each time you got a killing blow on a target you would get a currency called Bloody Coins. You could use these coins to then purchase items.

However, once a player was killed, they got a "buff" on them which was to deter camping. The buff caused them to not give any coins on PVP death (coins to anyone I might add), basically making them worthless to kill unless you were an asshole.

This ability was a lot of fun, and I had my fair share of getting killed by people and killing others. I thought it was one of the best aspects of the Timeless Isle. But, nope, too many tears from the cry-babies getting killed (even on PVP servers) seems to have made Blizzard cave and make this a one-hour cool down. I cannot find any notes in the recent hot fixes (June 9th).

Yes, from 10 minutes to 60 minutes.

When we use the Censor we also don't have access to any of the powerful buffs on the Timeless Isle, so we were already at a disadvantage. And it's not uncommon to die before that 10 minute cool down. So now...it just became almost impossible.

So thanks Blizzard, and thanks you whiny cry-babies for taking a lot of fun out of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I took my time trying to show all the effects and other things regarding the mount. It's really neat in my opinion! I hope this video can help you make a decision on whether or not to get one.

Exclamation Fire-Watcher's Oath in Battlegrounds

Hey there everyone! With the change with the Fire-Watcher's Oath, I wanted to see just how many coins I could get in a Battleground.

The video above shows my experiment. It appears to be based a lot (or only) on killing blows. The drop rate is also not very high.

Skype was playing a key role in our mighty victories.