Page 10 of 154 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

A look at the new Monk changes in 5.2, which includes the new spell Storm, Earth and Fire!

Deleted
    Hello all you lovely people here at MMO Champion! On the Internet I go by the name 'Only 777' and I have a great channel on Youtube Called 'The Dodgy Kebab'. Anyway I've dropped by this thread to show you all my great WoW video series called Vanilla VS Pandaria, in which I put the 2005 version of WoW side by side with the 2013 version. In each video i run through a different area and show the changes that have been made over the years.

You can see the whole playlist here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL622689DEA2FE5B79
    But Here are some videos from the Series to pull you in!

A look at the changes that happened on the Isle of the Thunder King from the most recent patch, as well as a look at the rare spawn Goda that can be found on the island!

Blizzard made a 5.2 Trailer so I decided to do the same.

This is my first time leveling a Horde Character in over a year! so i thought i would make a series of it on my channel! Im currently partnered with machinima as well! check it out and feedback would be awesome!

Simple way to get butthurt frop 90-s players.

All what you need it's one priest with Cascade talent.

Deleted

Latest update from the PTR Servers, hope you enjoy!

A quick guide to killing the Zandalari Warbringer, and Zandalari Scout, as well as also how to tame Direhorns!

Deleted
    Nice videos so far, watched every single of 'em

Hey Mmochampion! After lurking about for a couple of weeks I have finally made an account and I would like to share a lil something with everyone, it's a short video of me and a friend of mine playing some 2v2 with a weird comp of arms war and demo lock. The commentary provided by the partner is in romanian so you might want to ignore that. Since it's my first video please make sure to leave a comment with what you like/didn't like about the video.

Thank you for your time!

youtube.com/watch?v=jHokKd0gAaE

Deleted
    The New episode of 'Did you Know Warcraft: Vanilla VS Pandaria' is now live and you can see it here:

If you missed any of the previous 18 episodes you can see the playlist here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...2689DEA2FE5B79

5.2 has Dinosaurs! And trolls!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Once again I bring you some arena commentary of some 3v3 matches i had the pleasure to do with a BM Hunter and a Mistweaver Monk! A healer that actually did suprise me! Hope you guys like it, if you do support is most absolutely appreciated! <3

Thanks guys for showing amazing support on the first episode of my series!! it means a lot to me! The second part of the episode is out now! im lovin the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    I received a Silkworm in the mail from a random person that I don't know. I found the letter they sent with it hilarious:

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

That white phoenix though..

10+ Year Old Account
    So I put in my old old hard drive to see what I could salvage from it but it died. This is what I managed to find from my first days with WoW, small images sorry:

Zul Gurub! 2nd in healing to boot. Look at how well I'm rocking that blue gear~

I loved this robe~

When I hit 60 I remember taking some screenshots in the Burning Steppes for the screenshot competitions Blizzard used to do. What happened to those?

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! I wanted to share some other arena video commentary i have made, this time it's 2v2 matches and I'm playing my arms warrior with a shadow priest partner, we had some pretty fun games and definitly some that i thought it would be nice to commentate on, so I do hope you guys enjoy it, if you watch it, and if you do, support is always appreciated deeply! Thanks everyone <3