5.2 adds some more lore achievements, so Lore of Pandaria returns with a new segment, Gods and Monsters!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is my second video of duels with commentary / tips! Had tons of fun doing this one and surely more to come specially in 5.2, hope you guys can enjoy it, if so a thumbs up would be absolutely wonderful!

Deleted
    I made a video showing off my warrior skills in PvP:

Deleted
    An old video I made back in the days.

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo champion! Here's some good old fashion world pvp, I pay a little visit to my alliance friends in Goldshire and this is how it went! Nothing special not a top notch pvp video mainly for fun and it was hell of a lot fun!
    If you like it a thumbs up or a subscribe would be absolutely amazing <3

cool thats awesome

my first wow video mm hunter go check youtube.com/tribordsrb a lot ppl told me its epic......

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! I've just made a Keybinding guide and hopefully it will help you if you still struggle with it, I go through the way of thinking and the patterns of keybinding! I have been messaged about this and i'm sure there are still people, specially new players that still struggle with it so, here you go! ^^ if it helped let me know and support would be awesomly appreciated! <3

So in 5.2 there will be 10 new rare spawns that come on the Isle of Thunder. Each of them is a challenge to down, and if you manage to take down all 10 you get the achievement Champions of Lei Shen!
    I complied together information on them, including coordinates, health, abilities, and a quick general strat to help everyone down them much easier. I hope that you all find this to be helpful to becoming the next Champion of Lei Shen!

Deleted
    Afaik this is the first and only Mogu'shan video, similar to Muqq's videos back in the days, It's only the 3 first bosses on normal mode, I will probably reupload episode 1 when I have enough footage of the heroic bosses.

Since I am new here I can only provide a split link "you tube.com/watch?v=mZjVlAuc8d4&feature=youtu.be"

So yeah, im starting to recording for my guild , and I was wondering if I could get some feedback from you guys.
    quality and so on
    Last edited by Movtre; 2013-02-07 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is a battleground, Temple of Kotmogu ownage! ^^ This one isn't with live commentary, but with commentary overneath the footage, it's also really fun, and because I haven't done like that in a while, and gives more freedom to speak Hope you all enjoy and if you do support would mean alot! <3

Hello people, about a week ago I created a video based on WoW's end-game content and decided to post it. Enjoy

Last edited by KrumTheKing; 2013-02-10 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is some 3v3 intense matches as me playing Arms warrior with Affliction Warlock and Holy Paladin, ft Gimlihadanaxe! I'm having so much fun with this comp and it can definitly work out pretty well! Support would be absolutely amazing if you enjoy, thank you! <3

I was doing a series about racial lore, and I had a bunch of ideas about racial jokes and whatnot. This series was the result. I'll be doing one for each race. ^^,

If you go over to the Isle of Giants you find some cute little dinosaurs off the Zandalari Dinomancer's!

This is why boredom between major raid patches is bad. If you don't "get" the joke here all I can say is.. Battletoads.

I play video games, darling.

This guild already made some good intros for their raid videos, and now they made one based on Game of Thrones.

Deleted
    WoW 2v2 Arena World Best Assassination Rogue Including America! MoP PvP 5.2 Level 90!
    yeh I got an EGO!

WoW Unholy DK Arathi Basin Rated Battleground Level 90 MoP

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 04:09 PM ----------

Chanel Intro

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 04:10 PM ----------

WoW MoP 5.1 Random Battleground Unholy DK Level 90 PvP

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 04:11 PM ----------

Elemental Shaman 2v2 Arena [MoP] [5.1] [PvP]

Rated Battleground MoP Level 90 Restoration Shaman Healer 5.1 PvP World of Warcraft Eye of the Storm

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 04:12 PM ----------

Assasination Rogue Arena MoP 2v2 Compilation Level 90 5.0.5 PvP World of Warcraft
    http://Assasination Rogue Arena MoP ...ld of Warcraft

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 04:13 PM ----------

WoW Enhancement Shaman 2v2 Arena MoP Level 90 WoW 5.0.5 PvP Compilation

Restoration Shaman 3v3 Arena [MoP] [5.1] [PvP]

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 04:14 PM ----------

Unholy Dk Arms Warrior VS Arms Warrior Unholy Death Knight! 2v2 Arena Mirror Team!

WoW Warsong Gulch Rated Battleground Unholy DK PvP MoP

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 04:16 PM ----------

Rated Battleground MoP Level 90 Unholy Death Knight 5.1 PvP World of Warcraft Twin Peaks DK

WoW Enhancement Shaman 2v2 Arena MoP Level 90 WoW 5.0.5 PvP Compilation

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 04:17 PM ----------

Rated Battleground MoP Level 90 Enhancement Shaman 5.0.5 PvP World of Warcraft Temple of Kotmogu

Rated Battleground MoP Level 90 Elemental Shaman DPS 5 1 PvP World of Warcraft Eye of the Storm
    Last edited by mmocdeaa95eeab; 2013-02-12 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Harlem Shake