I congratulate, what words..., a magnificent idea

The solo scenario that Blizz stated is pretty awesome, you can make a decent amount of gold as well as having some cool achievement points and free rep as a result.

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! This is a very different video from the ones I use to make, I kinda tried to make a short storyline to introduce this epic pvp moment, not sure if good or bad but I had tons of fun doing it (excuse my failed attempt to do epic voice xD)

This is a world pvp video at the dark portal, where 5 of us stood up agains 10 alliance, wiped them, and held our ground to honor the fallen spartan brothers haha, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it, if you do a thumbs up or maybe a subscribe would be amazing <3

Frostmane US Harlem Shake
    Last edited by creamo42; 2013-02-16 at 10:32 AM. Reason: asteroids

Just bragging on my TG Fury Warrior, and our best in game burst aoe. For those who can't read the numbers, dps is 1,220,000. :P

Deleted
    Hello there again dear mmo-champion! ^^ Here goes a nice BG As SMF Fury with some Bladestorm in the middle In this one I go with Gimlihadanaxe doing dual commentary, and he's going as Destruction this time! Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did recording, support if you like and would be really appreciated <3

Here is a look at the Tear Down That Wall quest/solo scenario as part of breaking into the main troll basecamps on the Isle of the Thunder King!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4d9...e_gdata_player

I really liked this video cause its a pretty good example of why people get turned off with Grindy inhumane robotic gameplay. Personally I'd rather play another game than play a boring game without its interesting hooks.

Deleted

I yust made this little picture which shows my feelings to the mage in 5.2

Deleted
    Hello there mmo-champion! It is my absolute pleasure to share this AMAZING experience, i really want ot thank everyone who came to this event I'm sharing an absolute fun Gurbashi Arena world pvp action! Support if you like for it would be absolutely appreciated it throw it a thumbs up or a comment I hope you all enjoy as much as I did doing this video, stick with some great world pvp

Deleted
    The raw footage for this has been sitting on my HDD for over a year (It's Cata EU: Argent Dawn) - When the game trolled me. Enjoy!

The next part in unlocking the Isle of the Thunder King, Take the Forge opens up the Thunder Forges for us to use!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - I can't Dance HD

If you had a bad day,- don't cry! Dance! (even if you can't).
    Songtext / Download in the description.

Singer: Mashadar (Mashara - Die Aldor)

Instrumental: Иван Сыромятников
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Deussoftwebru

Produced: Deex - EU- Die Aldor
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deextheone

Lyrics: Lunelina - Sen jin
    Based on: Genesis (Phil Collins) I can't Dance

Starring:
    Ayony, Lefax, Natrhia, Lysippy, Garlothos Rancora, Phöönix, Khina, Mashara, Butscho,
    Günnikologe, Heliodan, Sasuka, Scarbo, Noctura, Koruptikus, Mydimi, Moé,
    Goimgarv Schwarzfaust, Otzek, Jelin, Esthos, Aryn, Sarinta, Deletri, Naxant,
    Artico, Sui, Demy, Quitsch, Bakabusaa, Nathás, Kayala, Droodi, Xathoros, Ryyk,
    Thoribar, Donnerbárt, Anisu, Otzek, Ravven

[Songtext]

Hot elf dancing ´round
    Burning my heart just walking around
    Hot elf making me sweat
    But she seems that she doesn´t care

I can't dance, I can't talk
    Only thing about me is the way I walk
    I can't dance, I can't sing
    I'm just standing here sellin' everything

Short skirt is her robe mogged to
    She doesn´t recognise me
    But she sees me too
    She's got a body under that shirt
    But all she wants to do
    Is walk to the auctionhouse

Cause, I can't dance, I can't talk
    Only thing about me is the way I walk

Oh
    And checking everything is in place
    You never know who's looking on

Young gnome spilling beer on my shoes
    Fat dwarfs talking to me trying to steal my boots
    Thick smoke, see her smiling through
    I never thought so much could happen just beeing a fool

But I can't dance, I can't talk
    Only thing about me is the way that I walk

Download:
    http://media.gnitter.de/sound-of-war...0cant%20dance/

Copyright:
    World of Warcraft - 2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
    Bus Step Lowering FS- by Sailor55
    Passing Motorbike - by robinhood76
    Harley Davidson Motorbike- by jp2012
    Beat Breakbeat - by julien-matthey
    Genesis - I can't dance - EMI
    Harry Belafonte - Jump the Line

Short stinky animation I made for you assassin creed rogue lovers.

A video of myself at the Dark Portal. Tons of horde here and I manage to ruffle some feathers while not being max level.

Just a video talking about patch 5.2 and some preparation ideas. I will be posting more videos in this thread soon regarding 5.2, stay tuned!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! I'm sharing a new live commentary BG, but this video isn't so much about the gameplay and more about an idea that atleast sounds good in my head and wanted to try it out So if you like the video support would be absolutely amazing, and if you liked the idea or not let me know! ^^ Thanks in advance <3

A bog standard HoF HC farm raid starts off with an unusually exciting Imperial Vizier Zor'lok...

Great times.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

The latest episode of my tauren druid leveling series is finally up! League of legends was the cause of delay for this episode XD

Deleted

It was going to happen at some point! WoW Harlem Shake!