¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Check out my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/MairouTV

My guild just got Ji-Kun (lol casuals) and here is my PoV doing nests.
    Watch in 720p or 1080p

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is a single arena match which I really think it deserves a video on its own, this was one hell of alot crazy match that just puts you on your toes from start to finish with so many risky situations it was awesome!
    As WLS vs Elemental shaman / Frost Mage / Disc priest!
    Hope you guys enjoy this match if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the battle pets from ptr: Moon Moon, Essence of Yu'lon and Piere animations and sounds

A look around Timeless Isle, where a lot of world bosses reside and also is the basis of a new scenario!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is a SMF Fury Live commentary WSG which was insane! For all the fury lovers out there, insane respect <3 This spec is alot of fun, and in this one I'm trying out Dragon's Roar with the SMF Passive which increases it's damage by a good whole lot! ^^
    Also I'm open for challenges! Which means everyone can comment on the video challenging me to do something (use your creativity ) and I will attempt to do it on one take ^^
    I hope you all enjoy the video, if you did a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the whole world to me! <3

With those strange looking changes to enchants and such that were datamined it seems that you can now put any enchant on any weapon! Meaning... even crazier twinks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to try and see how much support this series can get.
    Its a series where I'll just do random facts of lore from the Warcraft universe.
    For a first topic I did Rogues:

Please leave a comment saying if you enjoyed it or not please ^_^

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is the challenge video now done which I accepted one from the username Lenriko and he challenged me to do a full BG commentary with a Troll Accent! And so I did haha ^^
    Tons of fun doing this, try not to mock me that much tho XD A pretty different and sily video that I hope all of you enjoy! Thank you so much for watching and if you did enjot a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the whole world to me! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Check out 1 of the most awesome wow vids evah known to mankind!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys! Welcome to the new series, Discipline Priest Arenas! I will be playing as a Discipline Priest in the 2v2 bracket. My goal is set on the 2000 rating achievement. I will be uploading two to three videos of this series per week. As I stated before, the goal of this series is to be entertaining, since I know some of you guys do enjoy arenas. Do not take these videos as a reliable source of skill. Since I am still a noob. :P

Anyone here watch Justice League?

This video took quite a while...

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is a little montage, since my last computer problems got fixed went to test out recording with some bgs and some 2s and got up some pretty neat clips to get this montage together ^^
    So here is a 5.3 Warrior PvP good old fashion chill out and watch a montage thing Nothing really impressive just some entertainment ^^
    I really do hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful, thank you! <3

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocd24859dae8; 2013-06-21 at 11:23 PM.

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here are some Hilarious 2v2 matches with Bladestorm and Warbringer combo, just a chill funny video of some games where random deaths, insane burst happens and everyone has a good laugh haha
    I really do hope you guys enjoy this video, and hopefully have a good laugh aswell, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the whole world guys! Thank you for watching ^^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    World's fastest Heroic Dark Animus zerg at 1:55 mins. Enjoy!

If you are interested in learning more about WoW's in-game memorials and where to find them, Avendesora of Thunderhorn just made this video which pays tribute to four in-game memorials: Buin "Phloppy" Freehand, Elloric, Tabea, and Owen's Wishing Well. (This is Part II... Part I is linked in this video's description, and covers seven other memorial sites/npcs.)

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is a video on the patch 5.4 PTR where I'll be talking about the Warrior changes and give some thoughts as well as trying to demonstrate some changes! However I do apologise, the latest changes were still not in the PTR so for some part of this video I'll just really be talking, sorry if it gets boring! :\
    However if you enjoy this video a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be awesome and it would mean the world, thank you so much for watching guys!