I explain what's wrong with pvp in Legion right now and why people aren't participating as much this xpac.
    Last edited by mmowin; 2017-02-10 at 02:20 PM.

This boss' voice is the greatest thing.

MASTER IS THAT YOU?! I BARELY RECOGNIZE YOU WITH YOUR HEAD ATTACHED.

Hey,
    If you're an MMO-Champion Forum reader you probably already have this mount. Just in case you don't, here is a quick guide that will help you out with knocking out this quest in the shortest amount of time. If you have any other tips & tricks, please share to make this even quicker for everyone. Cheers!

Heroic Grand Magistrix Elisande, Resto Shaman POV

♪♬ An Karanir Thanagor ♬♪

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    WOW This is Just Awesome !

Deleted
    Rip graphics card

Mythic Krosus Kill - Feb 15th 2017

New Video up from the PTR

Heroic Gul'dan - Resto shaman point of view and commentary!

♪♬ An Karanir Thanagor ♬♪

At the southern region of Kalimdor lies an arid land of danger, magic and charm. Amidst the sand and dust lies the voodoo cultists of Zul’Farrak, threatening anyone who dare enter their domain. To the East, one can hear the gentle hum of turning cogs and dripping oil in the Goblin city of Gadgetzan. Caverns of old sprout from mountains stretching from the desolate landscape to the East, where some say time itself is twisted, and the past can be relived. The Silithid have migrated from Silithus, taking up residence in the tunnels of their gigantic brothers and sisters; their twitching legs seen across the eerie landscape. And to the south, buccaneers fight for gold, cannons firing to the wooden shacks on the washed beaches, palm trees devastated by the destructive Cataclysm.

Welcome to the serene Tanaris.

Hey guys this my look back at classic Mulgore and Dun Morogh. I hope you all enjoy. Thanks for watching in advance!

This fight has a lot to do, lots of fun.

Guide on Switching From Fury to Arms in 7.1.5

Includes details on gear, enchants, talents, artifact path, rotation.