15+ Year Old Account
    I love warcraft! Great pictures, videos,

Just rewatched this and felt so overwhelmed by it (every damn time I watch it lol) and felt the need to share it. How many games can stir the hearts of men to the point they howl like wild beasts? The energy and atmosphere of Blizzcon is incredible. And Mists of Pandaria, for all the hate it received due to its theme, was the most incredible adventure I have ever been to and it changed my entire life (thanks to it I lived in Japan for a year and saw all those beautiful sceneries in Pandaria first-hand). Thanks to Blizzard for their incredible work. Looking forward to 9.0 announcement in 2 days. This is gonna be history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Just rewatched this and felt so overwhelmed by it (every damn time I watch it lol) and felt the need to share it. How many games can stir the hearts of men to the point they howl like wild beasts? The energy and atmosphere of Blizzcon is incredible. And Mists of Pandaria, for all the hate it received due to its theme, was the most incredible adventure I have ever been to and it changed my entire life (thanks to it I lived in Japan for a year and saw all those beautiful sceneries in Pandaria first-hand). Thanks to Blizzard for their incredible work. Looking forward to 9.0 announcement in 2 days. This is gonna be history.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post

Yes. Once again, they deliver and the toy soldiers howl, standing as one

That's what I'm talking about! There were some disappointments for me but that aside, I can't wait for it (as usual)!

I like that video

I like that video too

- - - Updated - - -