Are all the cheaters still on KT?

I recently moved to Illidan for the sake of avoiding the true scumbags on Kel'thuzad like Abni, that DDOsed, wintraded, and account hacked for their R1/Gladiator titles. Keep in mind I am not referring to the people who honestly earned Gladiator, but those that I obviously know that cheated. That being said, there has apparently been a rumor going about these cheaters are all planning to ship to Illidan, and was wondering if someone on KT could confirm for me?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Salandrin; 2012-09-24 at 12:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be cheaters on any pvp server that actually has a pvp community with high rated players taking it seriously.

Most of the cheaters will probably end up Horde due to the bandwagon rolling towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I recently moved to Illidan for the sake of avoiding the true scumbags on Kel'thuzad like Abni, that DDOsed, wintraded, and account hacked for their R1/Gladiator titles. Keep in mind I am not referring to the people who honestly earned Gladiator, but those that I obviously know that cheated. That being said, there has apparently been a rumor going about these cheaters are all planning to ship to Illidan, and was wondering if someone on KT could confirm for me?

Thanks.
    I can name atleast 8 people with 100% certainty that they win traded or had their account played to glad on BG9(Bloodlust.)
    As well as 2 rank 1 3s teams from other BGs.

Cheaters are every where.