Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Very nice front page, full of information for Monks and MOP factions and recipes. Only 4 hours for it's release, and I don't know what toon to take as my main. >_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexdominus View Post
    I hate that the EU gets it first. It's basically slapping the face of all US players saying. HA HA! you can't get any world firsts. FU blizz.
    Actually it saves alot of embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    I've gotten all the bad news I could possibly get in real life today. Kinda ruining the mood.
    Yeah, my coworker's husband died thursday in a really nasty car accident. This whole week I'm going to be spending my evenings helping to cook for her and her children (4 and 7 ), for the memorial service, and helping organize stuff. I'm excited for Mists, but . . .I'm sad. Kinda a wretched release week.

I'm super jealous of you guys who get to play! I'm on a netbook in a part of the world that's never heard of World of Warcraft and won't be back to America until December. My little priest is still sitting in Dalaran from WotLK. Thanks for the great preview so I can live vicariously through ya'll and keep up to date.

Deleted
    This pre-event feels a bit like the Eurovision Song Contest...

"... and now let's go to Madrid...."

I keep waiting for them to announce the 12 points.... ;-)

That Arthas cosplayer on the front takes things a little too seriously.

Ouch, only 3200 people watching the streams worldwide. methinks wow may be dying.

Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    Ouch, only 3200 people watching the streams worldwide. methinks wow may be dying.
    I just get the standing by message thats probably why the viewers seem low, though if you go to there youtube page its says there 150k people watching so who knows. Buggy youtube live is buggy me thinks.

Edit: Was a firefox addon issue but yep #MistsLaunch is trending on Twitter #2 world wide so yeah wow seems to be doing pretty well actually.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-09-24 at 09:13 PM.

Man, they really picked the wrong place for the main broadcast, that French crowd seems really dead compared to the other cities.

Man the developers seem really nervous, especially Cory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrrrng. 9 hours to go.

30min till it starts

Any word yet on how it's working on EU servers? Stable or crashing?

Deleted
    impossible to log in for everyone! servers crashed

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 12:39 AM ----------

read the comments http://eu.battle.net//wow/en/blog/6027978

Not good ^^ after 2 innis mostly everyone gets a dc.. and cant login and as far as i know worldserver also down... but im not sure about that... waiting for my loadingscreen to disappear (stuck at 90% xD)

yay

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Any word yet on how it's working on EU servers? Stable or crashing?

Boo pandaland world server probably down. Typical blizz all that money bad servers.

Deleted
    SItuation currently:
    Horde is happily questing and stealing zenmaster profession firsts while alliance is looking like a sad bunch of retards because of the bugged inroductionary quests and dead instance servers

Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    Boo pandaland world server probably down. Typical blizz all that money bad servers.
    Actually for most people it worked just fine. On french realms only the 2 biggest realms had some problems. But it was very smooth otherwise. No crash and no lag for me.

Doesn't load for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ektoplasme View Post
    Actually for most people it worked just fine. On french realms only the 2 biggest realms had some problems. But it was very smooth otherwise. No crash and no lag for me.
    False : impossible to play on Conseil des Ombres and Khaz Modan