Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My suggestion is to stop joining guilds run by 8 year olds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    My suggestion is to stop joining guilds run by 8 year olds.
    This, why the devil would you want to go back?

Report him for shouting about your ID and find a guild with people who aren't asshats.

The best part of about this post is that half you twits are believing anything the OP said. Ever heard of the concept of something sounding so ridiculous that is probably not true. This entire sham of story reeks of it. All i see is an attention hooker and you guys fell for it. Ban the OP for creating junk posts in a forum that should contain actual useful information about the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Driizzt View Post
    This entire sham of story reeks of it.
    Not really. Many of us have personally encountered jerks like that in multiple online games. Not so far-fetched as you might think. I once was kicked from a guild for refusing to bring along one of the GM's personal friends to a raid because I (and everybody else) knew he was terrible.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly....if he's that asinine to think that just by not PMing him means you're a bot....he's a moron. Lets be honest here, we all know when we REALLY see a bot (yes some are clever and smarter than others but still) and that just sounds like he wanted that staff from you.

You're better off without them and should join a guild that will appreciate you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell us his name, post it on reddit too and let the fun begin

Show that guy you truly mean it when you say "fuck you"

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 02:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Driizzt View Post
    The best part of about this post is that half you twits are believing anything the OP said. Ever heard of the concept of something sounding so ridiculous that is probably not true. This entire sham of story reeks of it. All i see is an attention hooker and you guys fell for it. Ban the OP for creating junk posts in a forum that should contain actual useful information about the game.
    I wish mods could ban morons willy nilly

Would let us clean this forum back up
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Stopped reading after the part where you were told to send GM 2g and you did. In all honesty, you deserved anything that happened after this. Live and learn, move on to a different server and try not to be so gullible this time around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vryyce View Post
    Stopped reading after the part where you were told to send GM 2g and you did. In all honesty, you deserved anything that happened after this. Live and learn, move on to a different server and try not to be so gullible this time around.
    Why? I would ask/do the same if I were a leader/member of a serious WvW guild. You cant do propper WvW without a commander.

My advice is to name and shame that fucker so his guild can give him the ultimatum that he leaves or they leave the guild.

Why? How about because some of us were born with a shred of common sense. What about that story made you think in any way that either the guild in question or the GM was serious and/or legit?

Deleted
    What part of that story made you think it wasnt serious? The OP probably did some research on what guilds to join BEFORE he joined. Just requiring 2g from every member in the guild to make someone commander is pretty serious in itself. If I were the guild leader of a serious WvW guild I would probably have each member give 2g once a month so we could get lots of commanders.

Kinda like press 1 if your not a bot.....LOL

don't dwell on them. move on.

I made my guild members recite lines from Bohemian Rhapsody and if they did it out of order or otherwise failed I would defecate in a rubber Richard Nixon mask and force their children to wear it in shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    What part of that story made you think it wasnt serious?
    The whole thing. Are you the GM of that guild, if so this conversation makes some sort of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Vryyce View Post
    The whole thing. Are you the GM of that guild, if so this conversation makes some sort of sense.
    Honestly this is the only valid explanation, Pacers post seem insanely random otherwise XD

where's grandpab when you need him to close down "blog-eque" threads.

to the OP: sorry for your loss but sounds like you're better off. i don't know anyone worth talking to if they blocked you because a stranger in LA told them to (in map chat..)

Deleted
    Just because the GM of that guild acts as if he was Hitler himself doesnt make it a less serious guild on the outside you cannot know how that person is towards his guildies after you have joined the guild. Trust me no one in his right mind would treat randoms the same way as they treat guildies, some treat randoms better some treat them worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just get him on reddit and let the pitchforks begin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Just because the GM of that guild acts as if he was Hitler himself doesnt make it a less serious guild on the outside you cannot know how that person is towards his guildies after you have joined the guild. Trust me no one in his right mind would treat randoms the same way as they treat guildies, some treat randoms better some treat them worse.
    wow, godwin'ed on page 3

you really are special
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by nysha View Post
    Report for harassment and then move on like Remilia said since is indeed *harassing* you.
    1234567890 chars

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers