Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by justf0rnow View Post
    so, i was doing a wvw puzzle ...
    What kind of little immature kid is your guild leader?
    Maybe return him the favor by letting the server know how he blackmails you with ruining your reputation for some item.

Seriously, join a mature guild with mature people. Your GM is a little immature whining kid that will abuse his power to get it his way.
    Do the community a favour and let everyone know what he is.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the GL sounds like a wack job...who the hell checks via guild chat to see if a player is botting? plenty of players go afk and such

he sounds like hes very young or very inexperienced with MMOs.
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

If that story is true, then report him for harresment and scamming. GMs can look back into chatlogs, so itll be easy enough in this case to judge what happend.
    Let him enjoy is suspension/ban.

my friend and i already transfer to another server (which is for him, i admit that i was guilty) and i wish that i havent, but most of my ex-guild mate already ignore me and my friend
    and i already report him since couple days ago
    does anyone know how can i tell if he got banned yet ?
    cause i havent heard him ever since i took a break for MoP and i really want to know what happen to him
    he is still on my friends list though, but i still havent seen him playing

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Report him for scamming, defamation and bullying. I'm serious, do it. He's an A-hole and deserves to be banned.

Bah.

Oh, I forgot: Open your inventory, whisper him and ctrl+click on the staff - this about 50 times. Afterwards you whisper this:
    I like how you think. yes, OP, you'll be better than than trying to join back, sounds like the leader is a total douchebag.