Deleted

Holy paladin and it's damage

Hey,

So with the addition with the Glyph of Holy Shock and Glyph of Harsh Words, is it viable as shockadin in pvp at least ?

Thanks, for the answer and cheers,

Have a nice day,

Sew

10+ Year Old Account
    didnt they nerf the holy shock damage even with the glyph
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    didnt they nerf the holy shock damage even with the glyph
    I am not playing holy paladin at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time someone even THINKS 'shockadin', blizzard nerfs holy pallies even harder.

At lower levels (which is all I've played as Holy) Denounce does FAR more damage than either Shock or WoG. Just spamming Denounce at level 72, I can almost 3-shot anyone not completely twinked out in PvP gear + gems. It's the same the farther down you go in levels. Holy shock's damage sucks, and WoG requires holy power to use in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Yeah its still somewhat viable, you know its not overpowered though because there aren't 100 threads complaining about it everyday.

If anything its fun because people can't get the heads around healers hitting back for meaningful amounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Every time someone even THINKS 'shockadin', blizzard nerfs holy pallies even harder.

At lower levels (which is all I've played as Holy) Denounce does FAR more damage than either Shock or WoG. Just spamming Denounce at level 72, I can almost 3-shot anyone not completely twinked out in PvP gear + gems. It's the same the farther down you go in levels. Holy shock's damage sucks, and WoG requires holy power to use in the first place.
    I would love to see priest or paladin that is doing nice ammount of damage with the power of the light.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also the fact that healing is fucking ridiculously broken in PvP at the moment. So while they can sit there and spam damage on people, they can blow one GCD to completely heal themselves and keep at it. And if two or more are in the area, none of them are going down.

I've been on both sides of the fence with this. On my level 72 holy pally, it's hilarious getting at least one other healer and then just mowing down people without a worry. My pally, a resto shammy, and a boomkin defended the flag in EotS while a rogue continually capped it. We three did not have a single death the entire BG. Every time I'd zone into a BG, I'd find at least two other healers, and we'd just romp around murdering people.

On the other side to that, on my 82 fury war, any time I see a holy pally attacking me I either try to run or try to get killed by someone else, lest they have the satisfaction of killing me :-P I've gone toe to toe with a holy pally, and never even scratched him. It's just silly. I was in a WSG where three pallies were flag running. What I assume was a prot pally would nab the flag, and the other two would cleanse/heal him. The only way we ever managed to kill them was with the entire group wailing on them AND they all three finally OOM'd.

In other words, blizzard has completely broken 99% of the game, just so the 1% they care about (i.e. level 90) will be 'balanced'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Did Dragonsoul yesterday with the 3 shockadin glyphs (harsh words, holy shock and denounce) and was pulling 20 / 22k dps while throwing a few LoDs here and there.
    Definitely not on par with the other DPS but at least we can now help with a significant amount of damage!
    Burst damage is also pretty damn good with DF + Wings + Talented Wings