Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    People read a lot into it but he could stop playing again tomorrow if he wanted to. If the content gets boring for him again.. and theres every chance it will one he clears the raids, then he may well just stop again. His choice of course. Although it's doing good things for his viewer count, which is another factor when streaming is your job.

One thing I am hopeful about is the raid streaming and raid speed run races that Athene first experimented with during Cataclysm.. where he gets big raiding guilds to all start a raid at the same time and race the content while streaming it live. That could be a lot of fun during MoP if they plan it right and perhaps make use of the in game speed run stuff too. I think there is a lot of potential there if handled correctly.

*make money from twitch feeds*
    *trash-talk game that initially made you popular with some fans*
    *realize that you'll get more feed views by playing game you just trash-talked*
    *start playing game again*

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    And you wouldn't do the same?

Deleted
    He also hate people with Samsung phones and people that enjoy WoW PvP...

He is a major troll on stream so learn to not take much of what he say serious

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    And you wouldn't do the same?
    Play a game I don't like for money?

Sounds more like work.... so unless it's paying all my bills, no.

I'm not sure how he gets any respect.

Makes fun of WoW, flocks to every new game out like he's going to play it for more than a few weeks...

... comes back to WoW regardless.

Deleted
    So just cause he got fans from a game, he can't get bored by it? really?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I'm not sure how he gets any respect.

Makes fun of WoW, flocks to every new game out like he's going to play it for more than a few weeks...

... comes back to WoW regardless.
    You need respect to play WoW? He gets respect i guess for being a very good raid leader guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Epic, can't wait to see them in action. Remember a funny parody YouTube video featuring Kungen from back in the day, will see if I can dig it out.
    Legendary Blogging - http://www.fugpugs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Manicpsycho View Post
    I will enjoy watching him fail with all the fanboys that want to be close to him etc. and be like "zomfg im in Nihilum, look at me" and get no raiding done what-so-ever for a long time.
    Why would you enjoy something like that?

Such a sell out...

I tweeted this picture ( http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/720/kungenwow.jpg ) to Ghostcrawler a week ago and now i look like an asshat...
    Last edited by Cybran; 2012-09-24 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    The funniest part is this actually: "Nihilum Guild Wars 2 Launch Event on Manaflask"
    They even copy-pasted the format.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just curious why would you idolize this person after he sold out the game so quickly? :S (also i only learnt who this guy was yesterday, i really don't know that much about him other than he's in one of the world first guilds>.<)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Such a sell out...

I tweeted this picture ( http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/720/kungenwow.jpg ) to Ghostcrawler a week ago and now i look like an asshat...
    You are so mad that he called GW2 a dissapointment (which is what it is imo), dont be mad Cybran because he knows what game has the best pve hahahaha.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2012-09-24 at 02:39 PM.

Do you have to turn EVEN this thread into wow vs gw2? gosh...

Never really cared enough to do some research on who he is, only thing I know is that he was a main tank warrior for sk, nihilum and ensidia and quit a while ago. GL to him, anyways. More guilds competing = more exciting the races are.

15+ Year Old Account
    The raid schedule is casual compared to what he's used to.

But yeah, compared to us normal folks, 5 days a week during progression is hardcore.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Why do people even care?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Pretty much the same as how some football fans are following their favorite football player.

Problem?
    yeah that makes me lol too

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    The king of Tbc
    More like the game. He's the most accomplished raider in the history of the game and will probably remain that way until the game dies out.

Play a game I don't like for money?

Sounds more like work.... so unless it's paying all my bills, no.

With his viewers amount hes getting alot of money. More than some people in normal jobs.

And back to the topic, Kungen is back in WoW but its just "commercial" move. Hes no longer in WFK race. Its all about viewers on Twitch.