Quote Originally Posted by jimme View Post
    Great, I will take a look. Also appreciate the arcane guide you put up. I haven't played arcane since 5.1, and even then with a haste+invocation build.

What I would like to ask though is if you could maybe post your arcane mage related weak aura strings in http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...age-Weak-Auras, as they look very useful. The ROP and AT WA's in particular.
    I threw my Mage specific /wa up in that thread, I think everything in the center block on my screen is in there, aside from my trinkets and weapon enchant. (if you want those too for duplicating my ui or w/e I can send you those in a pm or add to the post)

Hey Voltaa about to start a flex raid - We still using the 9762? AMR rid of the RPPM thing and is suggesting full mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by antiscian View Post
    Hey Voltaa about to start a flex raid - We still using the 9762? AMR rid of the RPPM thing and is suggesting full mastery?
    I personally am using 9762 still, as are the other arc mages I raid with. I still believe it is slightly better than a full on mastery build, but in the coming weeks I am sure we will see if the RPPM changes had any major effect on it. Just need logs to look at which are scarce at this point.

Anyone got an Arcane BiS list? I've had a little browse, but only really found one for Fire. Apologies if I've missed anything already posted about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycobi SB View Post
    I've also updated the BiS list, it's pretty much finalized now. Will update it if needed with necessary changes depending on what happens during the patch. Link is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...XRnRJU0E#gid=0
    Page 76 =)

The BoA staff is BiS?

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    The BoA staff is BiS?
    AFAIK the BoAs are BiS for almost everyone

Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    I was under the assumption it wasn't BiS for Fire, so assumed it to be the same for Arcane. Although now having looked at the stats present on the item, it does make sense.

Deleted
    Just did 13/14 and I loved arcane for most part. I did Thok and Siege as frost, because of the movement and I was on belt duty. Frost felt pretty viable with zero regemming/reforging. Definitely looking forward to trying Garrosh on tuesday. Any tips for arcane?

Deleted
    I know you are doing very rough math there but that also doesn't work out, since the actual numbers are lower than the tooltips or slightly higher than the tooltips (by up to half a percent in some cases) so just using the tooltip value will in some cases, put you slightly under cap.
    I'm aware, but those numbers will be relatively close to what you'll want to aim for. I did put ~X%

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I'm using the T16H Bis list and only planting in the 4 t15 heroic tier pieces, not using full t15 heroic gear lol.

It would be very un-realistic to reach over 400k in tot gear only xD.

The fact dps comes so close is astounding with t15 h tier pieces.
    Depending on how many iterations you're running, 10K dps is a pretty hefty increase.
    Bearing in mind that, so long as you're running enough iterations, RNG is not really a factor, that is 10K dps consistently ahead of T15; which while not huge, is still significant.

Assuming they fix them so that they can be upgraded, this is true. If they stay as they are on live currently (unable to be upgraded) heroic warforged weapons will overtake them due to the 8 item level difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziem View Post
    Assuming they fix them so that they can be upgraded, this is true. If they stay as they are on live currently (unable to be upgraded) heroic warforged weapons will overtake them due to the 8 item level difference.
    There was a recent post by blizz saying that they were upgradable, I can't seem to find it right now

I've also updated the BiS list, it's pretty much finalized now. Will update it if needed with necessary changes depending on what happens during the patch. Link is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...XRnRJU0E#gid=0
    A few questions in relation to that BiS list.

-Wouldnt HWF mh/oh upgraded to 580 be better than the heirloom staff of garrosh?

-What changed that caused Black Blood of Ysharj to no longer be tippy top?

-Do we ever pick up T16hm or are we in T15hm until next xpac?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    A few questions in relation to that BiS list.

-Wouldnt HWF mh/oh upgraded to 580 be better than the heirloom staff of garrosh?

-What changed that caused Black Blood of Ysharj to no longer be tippy top?

-Do we ever pick up T16hm or are we in T15hm until next xpac?
    - If BoAs are going to be changed to be upgradeable (as stated by several Blues), no.
    - Change of duration from 20s -> 10s nerfs the viability for Arcane
    - T16H > T15H. I just haven't updated the list just yet.

- If BoAs are going to be changed to be upgradeable (as stated by several Blues), no.
    - Change of duration from 20s -> 10s nerfs the viability for Arcane
    But we only switch to T16hm when we have 4p, correct?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    But we only switch to T16hm when we have 4p, correct?
    Correct. /10char

There was a recent post by blizz saying that they were upgradable, I can't seem to find it right now
    Bashiok tweeted that they were upgradeable, but according to the members of my guild who received the weapon this week, they are not upgradeable. We'll see if that's hotfixed or if Bashiok was misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziem View Post
    Bashiok tweeted that they were upgradeable, but according to the members of my guild who received the weapon this week, they are not upgradeable. We'll see if that's hotfixed or if Bashiok was misinformed.
    They're not "upgradeable", but the base ilevel is at a 8/8 upgraded ilevel. Got the staff tonight on normal Garrosh and it was 561 (553 + 8 ).

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    They're not "upgradeable", but the base ilevel is at a 8/8 upgraded ilevel. Got the staff tonight on normal Garrosh and it was 561 (553 + 8 ).
    Gib rng hax plx

My entire raid didn't get any heirlooms ;/

But we did get 3 of the token thingys ontop of 6 items, lol

Deleted
    Hello, i'm not raiding in heroic difficulty, so is this true also with the normal set: T16N > T15N ?

Thanks

EDIT: 4p vs 4p obviously ..