Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As far as I can tell both Greater Invisibility and Alter Time remove the stacks of Scary Fog on Lei Shi

You... don't want them to do that.
    Make sure you are not assigned to stack Scary Fog >_>

In Spirit Kings, Mogu'shan Vaults, U can get out of the Rain of Arrows (Subetai ability) with blink
    Also in this fight, you can "jump" flanking orders using alter time, just standing wherever you want, using the alter time just before flanking orders hits you.
    That's will make you win some time dpsing instead running away or waiting for someone hit the arrow.

Deleted
    Using altertime for the dps increase will be a much bigger gain than running around the Flanking orders...

Deleted
    Or just use blink to blink through flanking. AT should be used as dps increase, when subetai spawn and you still have first boss alive, and then again later when off cd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Using alter time to dodge mechanics is a dps loss, compared to using it to align/make your buffs last longer.

Blink is probably the most underrated skill, and its proper use is far too good.

Like dodging unseen strike on blade lord.

I dont know if its have already be posted bur I'll do it anyway...
    On 1st boss in Heart of Fear, on the thir plataform when the boss turn random 2 players (10m, idk if in 25m) to become evil, u can skip it just using alter time just before his cast... Its just lucky, but it worth. U can also use ice block and if ur not be choosen, just get out and dps again...

In Spirit Kings, the archer boss casts pin of arrows.. U can get out of there easily just blinking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemlikanz View Post
    I dont know if its have already be posted bur I'll do it anyway...
    On 1st boss in Heart of Fear, on the thir plataform when the boss turn random 2 players (10m, idk if in 25m) to become evil, u can skip it just using alter time just before his cast... Its just lucky, but it worth. U can also use ice block and if ur not be choosen, just get out and dps again...

In Spirit Kings, the archer boss casts pin of arrows.. U can get out of there easily just blinking.
    I guess you did not read the three comments just above/below your own?.. please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemlikanz View Post
    In Spirit Kings, Mogu'shan Vaults, U can get out of the Rain of Arrows (Subetai ability) with blink
    you also mention this twice?

edited. Guess miss information/spamming the point twice is okay, while correcting it, is not... ..

Infracted. The trolling/sarcasm is not needed.
    Last edited by mmocd79892434a; 2013-02-20 at 12:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correcting someone is both acceptable and very much welcome, but the tone and context are also important when doing so. Do not be discouraged from further ppsting.

Oops, sorry fellows, my cellphone doesnt show my comments, so sorry...

10+ Year Old Account
    You can use ice block to clear arcane resonance on feng. I have no idea why it works but it does. Greater invisibility doesn't work.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Deleted
    Lei Sei Heroic Haste / arcane build

Hardest part of the fight is 1st 'get away' because of low stacks on boss.
    By taking Ice Floes talent, saving AT and 2 AM procs for it, you can get of 4 AB and 4AM while remaining at close to full health. I believe this to be better damage than you will do with scorch. Also you get double shield if fast enough to help healers.

save 2 AM procs
    Use shield /ice floes/ AT
    Cast 2 x AM (uses Ice floes)
    Cast 2 x AB without pushing forward (your health will drop) (cancel AT if health drops to low)
    AT finishes, you get Ice floes, 2AM, shield and full health back.
    Cast 2 x AM (uses Ice Floes)
    cast 2x AB without pushing forward.
    Phase hopefully over

Probably overall a dps loss but good dps when its needed.

on megaera u can blaze speed through icy floor thing when you have the blaze debuff and it works wonders :P

ts for tortos is going to be amazing (on heroic its 100% of your damage so yea lol)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

How to handle Ionization (H-Jinrokh):

- Spec Cold Snap
    - Understand that if you are Iceblocked when Ionization goes out, you never get the debuff (same with Cloak, AMS, Divine Shield, and Deterrence) and thus never have to run out of the pool.
    - Ionization happens every 1.5m

1) Five seconds before the 1st Ionization occurs, Ice Block and immediately Cold Snap (you can Cold Snap while you're in the Ice Block and it won't cancel the Ice Block). Sit in this IB for 7ish seconds or till the debuff goes out.
    2) Second Ionization you can wait till 1 second, or wait till you see him cast the spell Ionization.
    3) Five seconds before the 3rd Ionization occurs, your Cold Snap should come off CD. Cold Snap for your IB, and IB with 1 second till, or as you see him cast the spell.

My personal recommendation is to not dispel the 4th Ionization at all, for anyone. Just zerg the boss because you will be hitting enrage very shortly.

H horridon if you got direhorn (barny the purple dinosaur) use icelance to knock it away (35yard instant) or arcane missile to knock it back twice but meh Inferno blast will be effy for fire and for frost just get your water ele to knock it back lol

Since 5.2 it is possible to cast Frostbomb and complete your Evocation (with Invocation talent) before it explodes. If you have to evocate, check if your Frostbomb cooldown is ready.

Mage armor seems to decrease the duration of Ionization debuff in Jin rokh hc (which is not good for arcane, I had to switch armor).
    I am not sure, but also try to avoid using Alter Time before Ionization.

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    Mage armor seems to decrease the duration of Ionization debuff in Jin rokh hc (which is not good for arcane, I had to switch armor).
    I am not sure, but also try to avoid using Alter Time before Ionization.
    had this problem as well so i just used cold snap and use ice block before it comes out (pretty much what windry said up ahead^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    H horridon if you got direhorn (barny the purple dinosaur) use icelance to knock it away (35yard instant) or arcane missile to knock it back twice but meh Inferno blast will be effy for fire and for frost just get your water ele to knock it back lol
    Originally I was using this macro:
    /target Direhorn Spirit
    /cast Ice Lance
    /targetlasttarget

then one of the warlocks pointed out that casting a spell at the Spirit Pushes it backwards.

Our warlocks use:
    /target Direhorn Spirit
    /cast Curse of Elements
    /targetlasttarget
    (because curses are a 1sec gcd instead of a 1.5 gcd)

I use:
    /target Direhorn Spirit
    /cast Nether Tempest
    /targetlasttarget

Because I don't have to be facing the Spirit, and it has no travel time.

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Originally I was using this macro:
    /target Direhorn Spirit
    /cast Ice Lance
    /targetlasttarget

then one of the warlocks pointed out that casting a spell at the Spirit Pushes it backwards.

Our warlocks use:
    /target Direhorn Spirit
    /cast Curse of Elements
    /targetlasttarget
    (because curses are a 1sec gcd instead of a 1.5 gcd)

I use:
    /target Direhorn Spirit
    /cast Nether Tempest
    /targetlasttarget

Because I don't have to be facing the Spirit, and it has no travel time.
    did they change that??? pretty sure dot doesnt do anything to direhorn,

i know shadow priest can SW:P and let their shadow app do the knockbacks but i have yet to seen a dot knock them back :/

maybe the warlock is trolling u they can have their imp knock it back :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 07:57 PM ----------

on H tortos nether tempesting the crystal shell is the best way to keep your shell up (no need to be facing foward and 40yards)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    did they change that??? pretty sure dot doesnt do anything to direhorn,

i know shadow priest can SW:P and let their shadow app do the knockbacks but i have yet to seen a dot knock them back :/

maybe the warlock is trolling u they can have their imp knock it back :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 07:57 PM ----------

on H tortos nether tempesting the crystal shell is the best way to keep your shell up (no need to be facing foward and 40yards)

Dot application knocks it back, subsequent dot ticks do not.

The warlock is not trolling them, pets can indeed knock them back.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart