Poll: Does this excite you?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    She hates the Horde because she loved Quel'thalas, is the part of this you are not giving much thought. The Blood Elves aren't some strange and different other, they are her people, her nation, the bulk of it. And while they've gone through some low points and ordeals, and would probably have serious complaints, it is myopic and flawed to assume "she hates the Horde" trumps "she loves her own country". Her loyalty was to Quel'thalas, to the Sunstrider monarchy; both her loyalty to the Alliance of the time and hatred of the Horde of the time were outgrowths of that fact.

The only thing that points to her being an Alliance character would be "because she's an elven fetish trophy bride who will just go with whatever her husband wants". We already have one of those with the youngest Windrunner, don't need to waste the oldest on it, too.

What it does not outgrow is certain facts the her people are the High Elves, NOT the Bloodelves. Nevermind the fact that Quel'thalas and Silvermoon are at odds with each other. Add to the fact that her immediate FAMILY (Husband and Son) are Alliance. More fuel can be added with the loss of Varessa's husband in Theramore and the Prince Kael'thas betrayal. She would be pro-alliance all the way.

Can see her be the leader of the High Elves in Stormwind. Then they can be re-organized and given a voice and be more relevant in Lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either new "neutral" heroes, or Varisa style of doing almost nothing, or they will have epics and we kill them
    Which character from warcraft 3 was handled good in any exp of wow ?

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 05:45 AM ----------

And I hate high elves for staying with alliance, "lets stay with the people who were planning to wipe us out of existence if it wasn't for Naga interference to save us", at least horde gave huge help to Sin'dorei when they needed it while alliance - as usual - made blind eyes to them and probably hoping the scourge finish what Garithos started
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Either new "neutral" heroes, or Varisa style of doing almost nothing, or they will have epics and we kill them
    Which character from warcraft 3 was handled good in any exp of wow ?
    Maiev. She helped you kill Illidan, her charge, which was pretty much her entire thing since WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zawk0n View Post
    Maiev. She helped you kill Illidan, her charge, which was pretty much her entire thing since WC3.
    I guess you haven't read Wolfheart, she hasn't appeared since in game but when she does it won't please you

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I guess you haven't read Wolfheart, she hasn't appeared since in game but when she does it won't please you
    D:

If I don't read it then it's not real, right?

I was hoping for Azshara and Kul Tiras for next X-pac. Burning Legion again? Isn't it too soon?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I was hoping for Azshara and Kul Tiras for next X-pac. Burning Legion again? Isn't it too soon?
    It's not too soon.

But I can't see them being able to create and balance the Demon Hunter that we'll inevitably have added in just 2 years...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

im just glad theres no more pandas next xpack

Who wants to bet alera and Turayon will turn into neutrals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    I'd bet my account on it.

That's why it doesn't excite me in the least.

Not to mention that, quite frankly, I'm not a fan of the Burning Legion.

...provided it IS a burning legion expansion. They did hop through a weird unknown portal to somewhere... could be anywhere for all we know.

I'd prefer to see her return to Silvermoon, or atleast lead the Horde expedition to wherever the expac is located. I'm fairly sure that upon her return and subsequently learning the reasons why the Blood Elves turned to the Horde would make her quite disenchanted with the Alliance.

I know if I left for a while and came back to find out that most of people are dead and the survivors were used as cannon fodder and pretty much left for dead, I would certainly not remain with those who did this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, wow. That'd be pretty cool.

But ey, THIS expansion has been out for less than a week. Enjoying Pandaria for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    There's this concept called "fun." I know it's foreign to most of the people on this forum, but perhaps you should look into it; there's a school of thought that suggests it's integral to why people play games.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The time has come to set aside past grudges and face an evil greater than us both. We must blah blah blah blah."
    -Turalyon

Gonna happen, absolutely.
    Look! Words!

I look forward to Turalyon's revolving door of daily quests to be offered to players of both factions.

And I hate high elves for staying with alliance, "lets stay with the people who were planning to wipe us out of existence if it wasn't for Naga interference to save us", at least horde gave huge help to Sin'dorei when they needed it while alliance - as usual - made blind eyes to them and probably hoping the scourge finish what Garithos started
    The humans weren't planning to wipe out the High elves. Garithos was pretty much the only one who was being completely unreasonable and heartless; even having a bias against Kael. And prior to the Third War, the High elves blamed a multitude of things on the humans that was completely irrelevant (i.e. High elves blamed the humans for the trolls burning down parts of their forest, but they would've never succeeded putting out the fires and running off the trolls if it wasn't for the humans; etc.). The High elves eventually abandoned the Alliance, even after all of their help, but when they become endangered they went crawling back. It's pretty pathetic of them actually.

For these reasons, I honestly think Alleria will be a stickler for an Alliance boss. And, if the High elves do become a playable race for the Alliance, I could see her as the racial leader.

Infracted. Please, don't necro such all threads.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-09-27 at 11:34 AM.

you necroed a 1 year old thread, man.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

[/COLOR]And I hate high elves for staying with alliance, "lets stay with the people who were planning to wipe us out of existence if it wasn't for Naga interference to save us", at least horde gave huge help to Sin'dorei when they needed it while alliance - as usual - made blind eyes to them and probably hoping the scourge finish what Garithos started
    garithos = all alliance, right?

the alliance didn't make "blind eyes" there was no alliance north of hilbrad, they were all dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much fucking yes, oh my god, i knew it!

- - - Updated - - -

well yeah seeing as the horde they were fighting was corrupted orcs, which are technically nonexistent now. they have no reason to hate the horde as is (post garrosh of course)
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm going to bet this thread is beat back down fast.

Before people start commenting on what people believed in 2012 thinking they posted it in 2013.