Deleted

Pandaria - Lost and Found achievement.

Heya fellow MMO-Champs!

First of all I hope many of you had a blast of a time on MoP so far - I can say I have!
    I have a question about the "Lost and Found" achievement though.

While leveling in Jade Forest I came across the Pandaren Ritual stone. Unaware of what it was I checked WoWhead - only to find out its part of the named achievement. Yet, when I picked it up I did not recieve the achievement. Do i have to turn the item in somewhere - or do i just have to sell it? Or is anyone aware of the Lost and Found currently being bugged?

Hope you guys can shed some light on the situation!
    Ty in advance ^^

I just found it too. I think it gave me 330k XP as well

And no, i didn't get an achievement,

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost and Found achievement only applies to the BoA items you can find. The grey vendor trash doesn't give the achievement nor count towards the collect 20 follow-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post
    Lost and Found achievement only applies to the BoA items you can find. The grey vendor trash doesn't give the achievement nor count towards the collect 20 follow-up.
    @det: it helps if you read the previous posts. That item is grey vendor trash. It gives you XP and can be sold to a vendor for 100g. It does not count for the achievement. The achievement is only obtainable when you pick up the BoA weapons and such.
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Some of the items for the achievement ARE grey vendor trash.

I got a grey quality Woodcutting Axe - the flavour text said +15 to Woodcutting or something to that effect.
    Ive also gotten a white quality cooking book.

Most of the items you get are BOA, but not all of them.

@det: it helps if you read the previous posts. That item is grey vendor trash. It gives you XP and can be sold to a vendor for 100g. It does not count for the achievement. The achievement is only obtainable when you pick up the BoA weapons and such.
    It would help if you had all the correct information. There is a grey item which does count towards the achievement as well as two common items. And previously in beta the grey items did count towards the achievement, this may be where some confusion is coming from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    It would help if you had all the correct information. There is a grey item which does count towards the achievement as well as two common items. And previously in beta the grey items did count towards the achievement, this may be where some confusion is coming from.
    One of the items is grey and counts for the achievement. 14 other items are grey and don't count for the achievement. I could go through and name each item for people, but it's much easier to simply say "you picked up a grey item, didn't get the achievement, get used to that".

But wait, you mean to tell me that things change between beta and live? STOP THE PRESSES!

A lot of misinformation because some itens that used to count for the achievment during the beta do not count on live.

Wowhead has a complete list of all 20ish items that will count for the achievement.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7281

Check the top post.
    This is what i have been assuming is the go with all the items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all the items are BoA..
    The first item I looted (Equipmet Locker, Southwest Krasarang) contained a pair of BoP leather boots, and I got my first achievement.
    So far, I'm at 8 rares, 6 BoA & 2 BoP..

This is just speculation, but Treasure of Pandaria coming next path could be for finding the grey vendor items.

Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    This is just speculation, but Treasure of Pandaria coming next path could be for finding the grey vendor items.
    I found a few of them, already, I do hope they can track the 'FLAG -quest' because it would be a pain to get em all again plus I can't see the items anymore on my main.