Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    If blizz is serious about churning xpac after xpac with no end in sight then i would say that a redone outland is a good choice
    it could be a platform for the heroes of azeroth to launch a crusade into the twisting nether or maybe another 'Undescovered land mass' on the other side of azeroth but seriously how long can they keep pulling that
    You could add the emerald dream or maybe even the abyssal maw but considering how many people hated the underwater zones i cant see that happening

If blizz is actually thinking of wrapping the serious up then im really guessing that the next and possibly last xpac will involve argus and maybe the pantheon
    where we finnaly kill off sargeras lieutenants and captains then finnaly kill him in the great halls of the pantheon
    Well, considering the hints and it also seems most people think that the next expac will be about demons and the legion in some way, i think its possible

Deleted
    the next expansion will be about digipokemop tamers

i'd be glad if the next expansion was World of Warcraft: The Emerald Dream
    where The Emerald Dream zones are like a new 'continent' with alot of different zones, but emphasized on a darker expansion, not like MoP but rather the opposite.

Deleted
    New theory after today's data mining:

What if the supposed death of Anduin Wrynn means the Alliance now has a hole to fill when it comes to future leader/person who will bring them into the Army of Light?

I had always imagined Turalyon to be the person, but considering how well Anduin Wrynn was doing I sort of felt Turalyon had to take the back seat. Now, however, everything changes.

Deleted
    never thought about that Mojo, i just hope they dont turn both of them into neutral champions

10+ Year Old Account
    People says that one of the things that hurt Cataclysm was the lack of new continent, asking for Emerald Dream is more or less the same. Emerald Dream is a mirror universe of Azeroth, except the Well of Eternity didn't collapse.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    New theory after today's data mining:

What if the supposed death of Anduin Wrynn means the Alliance now has a hole to fill when it comes to future leader/person who will bring them into the Army of Light?

I had always imagined Turalyon to be the person, but considering how well Anduin Wrynn was doing I sort of felt Turalyon had to take the back seat. Now, however, everything changes.
    Wanna know what I think after today's data mining?

Anduin dies for real. Garrosh then decides to kick Varian while he's down, and orders Sylvanas to raise Anduin as a Forsaken. He aids Sylvanas in getting the Horde to band against Garrosh, and instead put Sylvanas as Warchief.

Cue World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich Queen when she turns out to be evil.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The return of the Burning Legion seems likely but, please, by all that is Holy, don't make me go back to Outland again.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    The return of the Burning Legion seems likely but, please, by all that is Holy, don't make me go back to Outland again.
    I wouldn't mind going back but seeing different bits. I liked Outlands bizarre alien landscapes, and those were done years ago - it would be great to see what they could do with current stuff.

Also wanna see other fragments and learn about the ancient arakkoa civilization - I have a theory that they fell after mucking with the Old Gods a looong time ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I wouldn't mind going back but seeing different bits. I liked Outlands bizarre alien landscapes, and those were done years ago - it would be great to see what they could do with current stuff.

Also wanna see other fragments and learn about the ancient arakkoa civilization - I have a theory that they fell after mucking with the Old Gods a looong time ago.

We will NOT go back to Outlands (not that I don`t like the place), but the lore story says, that there is another dark portal. If I know right, then that another dark portal leads us to the place, were the next expansion takes place and that portal is more dangerus, then Outlands dark portal. As I said before and what I wanna see is, that the next xpack is The Burning Legion and it`s last boss is fallen titan Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there are several dark portals scattered across Outland (in Zangarmarsh, Nagrand, and Blade's Edge), and there has long been speculation by fans and promises by Blizz that they might open up some day. It would be a handy way to access different zones to start with, sort've like how Cata had us fly across old zones before we could access the new ones. That method wound up not being very popular though, so we'll have to see.

I want to play as a red orc (fel orc). Those orcs had really awesome art. I don't care if the lore states that such orcs are evil. Find a workaround and put them in the Horde.

Alliance should get high elves.

About the Sargeras thing: They did say that his presence would be felt long before his actual arrival - I'm thinking a whole expansion before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    I want to play as a red orc (fel orc). Those orcs had really awesome art. I don't care if the lore states that such orcs are evil. Find a workaround and put them in the Horde.

Alliance should get high elves.
    Elvs and orcs allready exist on caharcter option. Maybe Blizzard can add red skin color for the orc race caracter option. That pleasers you??

Anyway ..who ever is the new races, they should come from in the new dark portal(s), as DK`s come for with WoTLK and Panderian come from MoP ect, ect and they should be natural by Death Knights and Monks, becuse they don`t have nothing to do with them.

This is a Expansion thread, not new race thread. Someone should made a new poll / speculation thread for new races / classes.

Illidan please.

For those who have been saying Demon Hunter is inevitable... just out of curiosity, what kind of class do you envision? I think it would indeed be an awesome class, but what kind of niche is it going to fill? My main question is how you all think it will differ from rogues, insofar as keeping a unique playstyle. Magic rogue? I'm not terribly familiar with any lore that would answer this type of thing for me beyond the more obvious standouts such as Illidan from WC3/recent Cata Felwood quests, etc.

In addition, I heartily agree that we'll probably be seeing updated character models in the next expansion as a major selling point. Long overdue for this, even by the dev's own reckoning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthymakoto View Post
    For those who have been saying Demon Hunter is inevitable... just out of curiosity, what kind of class do you envision? I think it would indeed be an awesome class, but what kind of niche is it going to fill? My main question is how you all think it will differ from rogues, insofar as keeping a unique playstyle. Magic rogue? I'm not terribly familiar with any lore that would answer this type of thing for me beyond the more obvious standouts such as Illidan from WC3/recent Cata Felwood quests, etc.

In addition, I heartily agree that we'll probably be seeing updated character models in the next expansion as a major selling point. Long overdue for this, even by the dev's own reckoning.
    If Blizzard made Demon Hunter class for WoW, then I can see the hunter who is mixed with the rogue (and possible also use energy ??) Please no trolling on me. I just say that. xD

Burning Legion comes to Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Elvs and orcs allready exist on caharcter option. Maybe Blizzard can add red skin color for the orc race caracter option. That pleasers you??

Anyway ..who ever is the new races, they should come from in the new dark portal(s), as DK`s come for with WoTLK and Panderian come from MoP ect, ect and they should be natural by Death Knights and Monks, becuse they don`t have nothing to do with them.

This is a Expansion thread, not new race thread. Someone should made a new poll / speculation thread for new races / classes.
    red orcs are more than just the skin color. They have different art and sounds.

Highborne just make sense. What's odd is if you go back to Warcraft 3, highborne were established as alliance and then this new mysterious race called night elves showed up and joined. Now its almost reversed, with the night elves as the established race and the highborne as this mysterious race of elves.
    Last edited by Grummgug; 2012-10-12 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post

This is an expansion thread Classes, races, continents, everything is discussed here