Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    This ancient leak, "supposedly fake, yet true" from 2004 also suggests that Legion expansion comes after panda expansion

- Draenor Set <- TBC

- Northrend Set <- WOTLK

- Maelstrom Set <- Cata

- Plane Set <- MOP (Hand pandaria as one of the zones listed)

- Legion Set <- Expansion 5
    Last edited by Kuja; 2012-09-26 at 06:34 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    This ancient leak, "supposedly fake, yet true" from 2004 also suggests that Legion expansion comes after panda expansion
    True. While that list essentially mashed Cata and MoP together, it is possible that Argus comes next, like it says.

Mac'Aree is the fabled glorious city of the Eredar (now Draenei) located on Argus. The Burning Citadel is possibly a name for Kil'Jaeden's stronghold on Argus.

Metzen last night talked about how Sargeras was the main bad guy in the next expansion pack; you need to add this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oatman View Post
    Metzen last night talked about how Sargeras was the main bad guy in the next expansion pack; you need to add this.
    No, he only said that jokingly to get people excited. At first he held a big speech about how hard Sargeras would be to put in game, and that he would be something for down the line.

My 50 cents:

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Playable Ogres next Horde Race.
    I agree with this since it points towards activity in outland with Turalyon and Alleria aka outland revamp;

((From Best buy Q&A

Were Ogres ever thought of as a playable race, at one time? (Greg marry me /kiss) Irth

Ghostcrawler: Yep. We considered them for Cataclysm instead of goblins. Figuring out the females and the two-headed mages would be (fun!) challenges. Maybe someday.))

Also, the Mogu remind me of ogres (just with hooves) so it is possible they might be working on ogres. It also makes sense to have new races for the next xpac.

2 more races could show up - one alliance and one neutral. (3 races being the main selling point of the next xpac)

Neutral: Ethereals are already there in both capital cities. High Elves as well, might cause a shitstorm, but just like Pandaren, it makes sense for both sides to have them for various reasons, including aesthetics. Something tells me Arrakoa wont ever make it, ever. :S

For alliance, either Broken, (going with the Kurenai/outland theme) or Jinyu as someone mentioned earlier (great models and are in Azeroth).
    We could see the return of Kil'Jaeden in his true form or Illidan's redemption.

From a systems perspective, I could see path of the titans type stuff coming in. I got a feeling that it will be something like diablo 3 runes system because what GC described earlier revolved around glyphs used for giving utility.

Lets say u have 3 specs with current talent system (which could be 7 tiers in next xpac). The new system could allow you to customize your class spells/abilities differently depending on your path. It would be like having separate sets of major glyphs for each path for a few basic abilities. And there is a chance that blizz might even streamline action bars.

There will be more challenge modes and content scaling. we could get to see sub 55 level dks for low level challenge modes )or these low level dungeons could be scaled to a higher ilevel)

Bigger scenarios (25 player ones) are already hinted at.

I also expect a ui update. The game needs flashier looking unit frames built in so that we are motivated to use the default ui instead of installing such addons.

Account wide gold should also make it next expac.

Speculation is speculation. (crosses fingers)

Sargeras coming back in a Kael'thas fashion. Emerald dream was cut with a the book. Any hints? is Sargeras lurking, biding?
    Sargeras is out there. Burning Legion grows in strength. While Azeroth is focused on war, some already look ahead to that fight.
    From GC's twitter.
    It seems they're planing something for burning legion but I hope, not for fifth expansion
    My hope for fifth expansion is that it will be set on another plane (planet without Burning Legion) and feature new hero class (Witch Doctor!!!)

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 10:42 AM ----------

And We've to wait when Blizz will trademark it, for more speculation ^_^
    Last edited by Black Rider; 2012-09-26 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Pretty sure Metzen said Sargeras would be addressed in #5 too, and that we'd need "Alleria and Turalyon's help" to fight him.

Well him or their help against the Legion in general; I can't recall.
    He said that throughout warcraft his like presence will be felt. I think that they are saving him until it feels right, and up to this point nothing feels right about sargeras being introduced unless it is a voice like: "You have failed me Varimathres." Or maybe a minor appearance in a vision.

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Sargeras coming back in a Kael'thas fashion. Emerald dream was cut with a the book. Any hints? is Sargeras lurking, biding?
    Sargeras is out there. Burning Legion grows in strength. While Azeroth is focused on war, some already look ahead to that fight.
    From GC's twitter.
    It seems they're planing something for burning legion but I hope, not for fifth expansion
    My hope for fifth expansion is that it will be set on another plane (planet without Burning Legion) and feature new hero class (Witch Doctor!!!)

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 10:42 AM ----------

And We've to wait when Blizz will trademark it, for more speculation ^_^
    They used the Pandarens as a joke once and then they made it work. They only said in the book that the corruption is at bay for now... But we still have N'zoth the dreams corrupter on the loose. I think we could possibly see him in an emerald dream xpac. I think the emerald dream could still work. Don't X that out just yet.

i suspect we'll take down azshara next xpac

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    i suspect we'll take down azshara next xpac
    I would not be against that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Metzen specifically said we weren't going to fight Sargeras in this expansion or any that they had planned right now. They said it was definitely possible to happen "some day".

That doesn't mean this can't be about another Burning Legion invasion (or us attacking them). It just means he isn't going to be a boss.

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 08:58 PM ----------

It's true because he created the leak after the expansions were already announced and then a bunch of people joined in claiming they saw it in years past. It's fake because well, Blizzard didn't make it. The author of the very original thread eventually came back to "apologize" (honestly it was more like "LOL YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS!?").

It's in some old Allakazam thread if you want to google the whole story. It's pretty funny to see all the people who tricked themselves into thinking they had seen it before. Should use that data for a psychology study.
    Last edited by Simca; 2012-09-27 at 01:00 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    That'd be cool but I think demon hunters for both works out perfectly. I just hope that if they DO add a demon hunter class it will be exclusive to blood elves and night elves.

Also someone else said it but the next class HAS to use mail armor. Demon hunter might not fit that so well.
    Spell plate says hi!

On topic: I would love to see Legion content, maybe Argus where we delve into the secrets of the Eredar. Doom Lord Kazzak, Alleria and Tyraluon , Velen's vision and now even Wrathion are starting to hint about it.
    Demon Hunter or not, Burning Legion, here we come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Legion, oh how I miss you.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxyqt View Post
    Alliance seem to have more history with it, having had Night Elf Demon Hunters for several thousand years, and as I recall the Blood Elf Demon Hunters who travelled to outland were alligned with Illidan and were probably killed.

That, and the fact that we don't need leather armor, and Blademaster could easily use mail. (sort of a, pole-arm/sword based melee class, using strength and agility)
    It WILL be Demon Hunter, and it WILL use mail.

Why? Because the fans want it. They don't want blademaster. They want ethereal/demon hunter.

---------- Post added 2012-09-27 at 10:39 PM ----------

First off, here's my response to your repost.

Now for why it's a troll that's out of hand.

1. The author confirmed it's a troll.

2. Cataclysm had nothing to do with what's in the Maelstrom, only the fact Deathwing died in it.

3. MoP has no elemental planes, Cataclysm had them.

4. The list has Worgen on it twice.

5. It didn't come out in 2004. It came out in 2007, after Northrend was revealed.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres should be playable, with Ethereal as neutral and changing Feralas into a Horde Zone for the Ogres, and making those ruins to the south a new dungeon as well.
    It would be sweet if they changed the little to the west of Feralas into the Ogre's Starting Zone as well and make it so you can get to Feralas to level for them and meet the Horde.
    Rexxar should lead the Ogres, and having Ogres with the classes that involves one-head be melee, and the spellcasters have two-heads.
    These classes would be great as well for them:
    Warrior, Monk, Mage. Warlock, Shaman, Priest, Hunter, and Death Knight.

All they need is, is more animations and revamps here and there, and a female model for them as well.
    A perfect height for them will be Wuu the Pig Handler in Feralas and it would be sweet to have a Ogre Mage under the Horde.
    Not sure what features that Ogres might have though, like a face change, tattoes and so on.
    Also Mushan should be the Ogre's mount:
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2012-09-28 at 04:02 AM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    That'd be cool but I think demon hunters for both works out perfectly. I just hope that if they DO add a demon hunter class it will be exclusive to blood elves and night elves.

Also someone else said it but the next class HAS to use mail armor. Demon hunter might not fit that so well.
    New class will be runemaster. You may quote me when Blizzard decides to release this fact publicly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Ogres should be playable, with Ethereal as neutral and changing Feralas into a Horde Zone for the Ogres, and making those ruins to the south a new dungeon as well.
    It would be sweet if they changed the little to the west of Feralas into the Ogre's Starting Zone as well and make it so you can get to Feralas to level for them and meet the Horde.
    Rexxar should lead the Ogres, and having Ogres with the classes that involves one-head be melee, and the spellcasters have two-heads.
    These classes would be great as well for them:
    Warrior, Monk, Mage. Warlock, Shaman, Priest, Hunter, and Death Knight.

All they need is, is more animations and revamps here and there, and a female model for them as well.
    A perfect height for them will be Wuu the Pig Handler in Feralas and it would be sweet to have a Ogre Mage under the Horde.
    Not sure what features that Ogres might have though, like a face change, tattoes and so on.
    So... what does Alliance get?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    So... what does Alliance get?
    Now that is the million dollar question.
    Not really sure, and ideas on your part?
    For the Horde!

Kil'Jaeden as the final legion boss, this time for real? Last time we only banished him back to the twisting nether so all is possible really.

The two names mentioned went to Draenor before that world exploded, they were one of the first few people in too. Thus they would have the most experience when it comes to demons? Not sure, but it does make sense for them to be helping for that reason.

Some people argue that a demon hunter is too similar to rogue and a hunter, but I still think they could pull it off if they make it possibly melee based?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Now that is the million dollar question.
    Not really sure, and ideas on your part?
    If we're talking about other worlds, there is only one option. Something brand new.

But if we're talking other worlds, not adding the Demon Hunter won't happen, so we'd likely only see Ethereal/Demon Hunter.